Test

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 14

Chaeyoung - 13

Tzuyu - 12

*

Jihyo had high expectations for her daughters and Tzuyu knew this most of all. All she wanted to do was make her Mama proud which is why she felt so close to tears as she sat at her desk, a large F on her test paper. She had tried really hard, she had studied weeks before the exam and...and she got the flu the night before and hadn't told anybody. She had taken her exam while feeling so sick that she nearly threw up on the test paper and she still hadn't told anybody, only speaking up about it a few days later and pretending that she had only just caught the flu three or so days after she had sat her test.

Her Mama was going to be so disappointed in her.

By the end of the school day, Tzuyu was terrified. She had met up with her older sisters at lunch and heard them bragging about how well they both did on their tests. It just made her feel bad so she just sat in the gym until five in the evening before walking home as slowly as she could - she had already texted her mothers so they wouldn't worry about her whereabouts.

She was just right outside the door, the failed test paper weighing her down like lead in her back. She stepped back quickly, backing onto the pavement and running down the street. She took several left turns and a few right ones before she was in the centre of the city, running past the library and onto a slip road. She ran up to a house, tears running down her face at the thought of seeing Jihyo's disappointed face when she found out her youngest daughter had failed one of her tests.

Seunghee opened the door, shocked to see her daughter's best friend in tears at her doorstep. "Hey, hey," Seunghee said, immediately dropping to her knees so she could wipe Tzuyu's tears away," It's okay. Why don't you come inside and I can sort you out?"

Tzuyu nodded, sniffling as she walked in, shocked when Elkie immediately ran to her side and gave her a tight hug. Yeeun - Elkie's other adopted mother - smiled at  her from the kitchen. "Are you okay? What's with all of the tears?" Seunghee asked softly, crouching down to wipe the tears that were still flowing down Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Failed a test," Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter