Swimming

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Nayeon was especially worried over Dahyun. While none of the children could swim, Dahyun was reckless and fearless and wouldn't stay in the shallow end. Nayeon was constantly watching over her, swimming over quickly when she noticed Dahyun slowly wading into the deeper sections even when her mother had told her to stay with her little sister. But, of course, Dahyun didn't listen and was constantly trying to get away from Chaeyoung ("She doesn't want to swim with me Omma Nayeonnie!"). Dahyun just couldn't help herself, she knew that she couldn't swim but didn't care.

"Dahyunnie!" Nayeon exclaimed, swimming over quickly and grabbing Dahyun from where she was struggling to swim over," You can't keep doing this. Sit on the steps and wait there. No arguments, young lady." Dahyun scrunched up her face as Nayeon got out of the pool and went into the storage room nearby, rooting through it and grabbing a floaty (one of those floppy noodle thingies) from it before heading back to the pool. She helped to wrap it around Dahyun before allowing the girl to start swimming in the deep end - of course, with Nayeon swimming nearby.

Dahyun had never properly gone swimming before and was very happy that her mother wasn't babying her like she noticed Jeongyeon was doing to Chaeyoung and Jihyo was doing to Tzuyu but Dahyun could let her Omma Jihyo off because Tzuyu was a literal baby. Dahyun was a fast learner, Nayeon came to realise when she saw the discarded noodle floating at the other end of the pool and Dahyun kicking her legs towards Nayeon with nothing but her armbands for help. "Come on then!" Nayeon encouraged as she kept moving back so Dahyun could swim a bit more.

"Well done Dubu! I'm so proud of you!"

*

Chaeyoung was more calm than both of her sister in the water. So, the second youngest sat in the shallow end with her pool toys (her favourite thing was getting out of the pool with her watering can and finding her Omma Jeongyeon to pour the water all over her hair. Although, after time, even Chaeyoung got bored and was beginning to venture into the deeper areas of Sana, Momo and Mina's pool (the aunties were all currently sunbathing on the sunbeds nearby, although, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter