Questions

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 7

Chaeyoung - 6

Tzuyu - 5

*

Dahyun was a very random child. Everybody knew that but even Momo - nominated as she Queen of randomness - wasn't sure how Dahyun came out with the things she talked about. It was a Sunday when Momo's day of weirdness started. She had been asked to look after the three sisters while Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were sorting things out at the company. Mina and Sana were meant to be helping but currently they were out shopping so it was only Momo at the moment. Chaeyoung was in the play room while Tzuyu was asleep on the armchair opposite Momo. Dahyun had draped herself dramatically over her aunt's lap.

"What's your ninth favourite reptile?" Dahyun asked loudly out of nowhere. Momo hurriedly tried to shush her because she could see how Tzuyu stirred slightly at the sudden noisiness of her sister. "Er...Well, I actually..." Momo was at a loss for words. No adult (or child for that matter) had ever asked Momo what her ninth favourite reptile was. She didn't even have time to properly think of her answer because Dahyun didn't give her time to say her answer. She just steamrolled over to the second question.

"What is your eighteenth least favourite type of bird? Like big bird or little bird? Or moderately big bird? Or maybe, it's the tiny bird? Who knew that there were so many different sizes of bird?"

It didn't take long for Dahyun to go off on another tangent. When Momo tuned back into Dahyun's talking, the young child had changed from talking about birds to suddenly talking about chicken strips and what they should be having for dinner tonight. "- must come from a fat chicken so we can have twenty thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand chicken strips! And then I can eat them all in front of Chaeyoungie!" Momo had no idea what she had just begun listening to again and how it somehow involved Chaeyoung.

Momo was very confused so it was probably best that she just forced a smile and nodded along, agreeing with whatever Dahyun started to talk about next.

*

Chaeyoung rarely spoke about weird things to Mina. To her mothers and her sisters it was no problem, she would spout the most random things without a problem but not to Mina. She was more reserved with Mina, wanting to impress her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter