Making Out

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

When Nayeon found out that Dahyun was dating one of their youngest daughter's best friends, she knew that making out and kissing would be included but she just didn't expect... them to be doing it in their house, in the living room sofa where everybody could walk in on them. At first Nayeon wasn't sure what was going on, when she heard the kissing sounds. The oldest mother kind of just assumed that Yeri and Dahyun were simply watching a movie when a kissing randomly came on so Nayeon continued walking into the kitchen to get some water.

But upon entering the living room, Nayeon spat out her water all over the carpet (Jeongyeon would kill her if she ever found out). Dahyun looked up in shock, quickly distancing herself from Yeri - who was absolutely covered in Dahyun's red lipstick, hair plastered all over her face and panting hard. They must have been going at it for a while. "Omma Nayeonie!" Dahyun exclaimed, voice suddenly going very high pitched and shrill," I thought that you weren't coming home until later." Nayeon offered no reaction as Yeri hastily straightened her own clothes.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Nayeon!" Yeri said quickly, bowing deeply, not willing to look her girlfriend or her girlfriend mother's in the eyes. Yeri was definitely never going to mention this to Joy or Tzuyu unless she wanted to be teased to hell and back (eventually though, Tzuyu would find out and she would hold it over Yeri's head for a little over eleven months and blackmail her friend with it for ages). This was so embarrassing.

Nayeon, however, doubled over laughing, reaching forward to clasp Yeri's hands. "I never thought that I would see the day," Nayeon cried in joy as she hugged her daughter's girlfriend tight," Thank you so much Yerim!" Yeri, slightly confused, excused herself so she could return home - kissing Dahyun on the cheek as she passed by. "Omma!" Nayeon began quickly," It wasn't what it looked like-"

Dahyun was cut off by Nayeo wrapping her into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you," Nayeon squealed," My Dubu Dubu is growing up! Now, we need to talk about how to kiss. First of all, you need to make sure-"

That was easily the weirdest experience Dahyun had ever had with her eldest mother.

*

Jeongyeon never really put much thought into the acts that Somi and Chaeyoung got up to in their private time together but whenever Jeongyeon did think about it in her spare moment, she didn't imagine them making out. Jeongyeon always imagined them sitting in Chaeyoung's room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter