007

Lost and Found II

Sammy chewed on the insides of her cheeks as she continued to stare at her phone’s screen, she was reading the email her cousin had sent her regarding the project with Hyundai. She was on her way to a nearby coffee shop to get herself a cup of coffee, it was getting a little too dry in the office that she decided to step out.

She had three guards walking behind her, they all maintained a respectable distance, just as she requested. And in all honesty, it didn’t bother her anymore.

She reached the shop and was about to push the door open when someone got to it first.

“Coffee run, vice president?”

She paused and looked up from the screen, her guards were approaching them.

“Eunwoo-ssi.” She spoke, she shook her head at the guards before facing the male again.

“You look busy.” He said politely as he gestured for her to walk first.

“Are you on a school break?” She asked him as the queued for their turn, Eunwoo nodded.

“Well, not exactly, but my internship ended earlier than the schedule, that’s why I’m here.”

Samantha nodded and started reading the menu on the wall, Eunwoo glanced at her curiously before speaking again.

“We might have gone to the same school.” He said as he took out his wallet and shower her his university card, the girl paused and laughed.

“I’m your sunbae then, wow.” She mused back as she looked at his ID.

“It’s been a while since I last visited the campus, do they still serve that extremely spicy satay at the cafeteria during Wednesdays?” She asked as they moved forward.

“It’s my favorite.” Eunwoo nodded back, Somin shook her head before speaking again.

“I should call you when I’m back in Singapore then. It would be nice to have a fellow Korean show me around campus.” She mused, then her eyes left him. Eunwoo followed her gaze and his brows rose.

 

 

“Uncle’s right. It’s already begun.” Sehun said to the phone as he walked towards the building.

“No, I didn’t get to his face. But it wont be hard to catch him.” Sehun murmured as he looked around, he spotted the coffee shop Somin texted him.

“Then, should we add more guards for the vice president, young master?”

Sehun saw the three guards standing outside the coffee shop, he shook his head.

“No, she wont like it. And, it’s okay, I’ll be with her most of the time.” He said before ending the call, he walked towards the entrance, his men greeted him politely before got inside.

His eyes scanned the area briefly and then he saw Somin speaking with another male.

Sehun smiled as he saw her looking at him.

“Sehun-ah,” She waved him over, the male looked at him and he noticed how his brows rose briefly.

“You needed the extra caffeine?” He asked lightly as he reached them, Eunwoo straightened up as soon as the other male stood behind Somin.

“Hmm, badly. Anyway,” Somin tugged on the sleeve of his jacket, she paused. Sehun was dressed casually, a pair of dark denim jeans and a bomber jacket.

Sehun gave her a small nudge, signaling for her to continue.

“This is Eunwoo, he’s Hyundai’s…son, and we just found out today that we went to the same school.” She said happily, Sehun turned to the male and shook his offered hand.

“Eunwoo-ssi, this is Sehun. Well, he works for Kia.” Sammy said simply, Sehun grew amused at her wording.

“It’s okay, vice president, I know who he is.” Eunwoo said with a smile, Sehun nodded back at the male.

“Kia’s vice chairman, also, Kia’s son.” Eunwoo said good-naturedly. Somin paused, her nose scrunched at him.

“I’ll go reserve us a table. I want the usual.” Sehun poked her shoulder before walking away from them, Somin gave him a thumbs up before facing the barista.

Sehun sat down and leaned back on the chair, his eyes went to the male beside Samantha and he crossed his arms.

“Hmm.”

 

 

“You still need to fly back to Singapore for a few classes?” Somin asked as they stepped out of the coffee shop.

“Yes, maybe next week. If my father ever loosens my leash.” Eunwoo said jokingly, Sehun looked at the guards assigned to his girl. His brows rose questioningly, the three glanced at each other.

“He just popped out of nowhere, sir.” One of them mouthed, Sehun rolled his eyes exasperatedly.

“Check on him.” He mouthed back before facing Sammy and Eunwoo again.

“Then I’ll get going, vice president Park and vice chairman Oh.” Eunwoo gave them a small wave before stepping away from the couple.

“You didn’t go to work today.” Somin said as they walked together, Sehun nodded back.

“I had to check on some things.” Sehun replied coolly, Sammy smiled and hooked her arm around his.

“Are things going well?” She asked him as they reached her car.

“They are. Should we go out tonight? Chanyeol hyung wants to go bowling.” Sehun said as he took a step closer to her, Sammy backed up while eyeing him suspiciously.

“We can go bowling, but I don’t want to stay out too late.” She pointed out as she leaned against her car, Sehun smiled while pinning her against the car.

“At this point, I’m not even surprised, what do you want, Oh Sehun?” Somin sighed, he chuckled and just wrapped his arms around the girl. He looked across the street and saw the same hooded figure jogging away from them, his eyes went to his men and nodded for them to go.

“I’ll drive you back to the office, I want to say hi to your dad.” Sehun smiled as he let her go, Somin shook her head and handed him the keys.

“I kinda want ice cream though.” She said as she opened the door.

“We’ll get ice cream before heading back then.” Sehun said before closing the door for her, his eyes went across the street and his jaw tightened.

 

 

The male’s muffled screams could be heard in the room as he demanded to be untied from the metal chair.

His eyes frantically scanned the dimmed room, there were four men looking at him. They were all dressed in dark suits and had no expressions on their faces.

The doors slid open and a Sehun stepped in, his eyes were on their hostage.

“You.” Sehun said quietly as he approached the hooded male, he removed his hood to reveal his face.

“Let me go!” The male spat at him, Sehun’s brows rose in amusement.

“I will, I will. But, you have to answer my questions first.” He replied while burying his hands in his pockets.

“Why were you following her around? Who sent you?”

“Follow who? I don’t even know you!” The male laughed at him, Sehun laughed along and then his elbow connected with the man’s nose. The male screamed as blood dripped down the front of his hoodie.

Sehun leaned over to pull up the sleeve of his hoodie, exposing his tattoo, his lips quirked up and met the male’s gaze again.

“Now, talk.” Sehun said to him, the male swallowed.

“Or, we can do this the other way.” Sehun offered as he walked towards the table and took out something small. The male panicked as soon as he realized what it was, it was a blade that was usually used by barbers.

“I can have your tattoo sent back to your friends, if you want.” Sehun offered as he moved the blade closer to his arm. The male started to struggle on his seat, wanting to kick Sehun.

“Why were you following her?” He demanded as he pressed the blade against the man’s arm, his guards remained calm as they watched.

“I was asked to!” The male yelled as he saw red liquid staining the floor, Sehun pulled the bloodied blade away and tossed it.

“Who asked you?” He demanded at him, the male shook his head.

“I’d rather die than tell you, you spoiled punk!” He spat at his face, Sehun chuckled heartily, he glanced at his men shortly. Two of them moved forward and started to douse the male with gasoline.

“Go ahead.” Sehun turned away from him, he took out a lighter from his pocket and tossed it to one of his men.

“Clean up.” He said as he walked towards the doors, but the male started yelling.

“The South! The South! They want to finish you!”

Sehun halted, he glanced over his shoulder against.

“They all think you’re weak, hiding behind your father’s wealth…his clean business. For them, it’s the perfect time to overthrow you and your uncle.”

Sehun smirked and shook his head at him.

“It’s true. They will come for you, Oh Sehun!”

 

“I’ll be waiting then.” He replied before leaving the building.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++