032

Lost and Found II

“So, the parents took it well?” Kai asked as he walked with his best friend, Somin nodded back and handed her purse to him.

“Too well. I was worried for nothing.” She stated as they entered the café.

“Well, we have something else to worry about.” Kai said as he glanced at Sammy’s bodyguards again, she sighed and nodded.

“I just didn’t expect it, I mean. Eunwoo? He looks so..delicate.” She shrugged before calling for the waitress.

“You know, I thought he was going to…”

“What?” Sammy asked without looking up from the menu, she ordered for them both before dismissing the girl.

“He was flirting with you, Sammy. Did you not notice?”

Somin looked at him oddly, and she shook her head.

“Anyway, you never were into that type of guys, but…for a moment I was worried.” Kai chuckled, Sammy rolled her eyes at him.

“There’s going to be a war, Kim Jongin. And I’m worried what Sehun might do.”

“Sehun knows what to do, Sammy. I’ve seen him..take over before. He was born into this.”

“I am aware of that, but we never know what’s going to happen.” She murmured, her left hand was on her stomach, Kai smiled thoughtfully before taking her other hand in his.

“Hey, relax. Whatever happens, you still have all of us.” He said to her, Sammy looked up and grinned at him.

“Was he really flirting?” She asked, Kai rolled his eyes at her.

“He was trying to. But he failed terribly because you only have eyes for one mafia prince.”

Somin snorted and took a sip from her mango juice.

“Lawyer Oh has you whipped, and it’s crazy, because he’s the same for you.” Kai murmured, Somin kicked his shoe.

“Don’t pick fights, I might just ditch your wedding, mister Kim.”

“Oh, I really wont. I’m not the one with the flying squad and twenty or so guards with me.”

 

 

Sehun peeled his away from the TV screen, Somin took off her shoes and walked towards him.

“It went well?”

“Yeah, I mean, it’s rare seeing them in one room and not fighting. But, they’re happy.”

“Are they going to..get back together?” Sehun asked carefully, Somin paused and she started to shake her head. She shook her coat away from her frame before sitting beside him.

“I don’t think so, they’re just trying to get along now. Which I think is the better choice for both of them.” She shrugged as she leaned against him, Sehun smiled and nodded.

“How was your day?” She asked him as she placed her legs over his lap.

“I had meetings, we have new plans for Kia since Hyundai is unveiling new models.”

She paused as she heard about the Chas’ company, Sehun felt her tense under his arm and he kissed the top of her head.

“Business moves, Sammy. It’s not what you think.”

“Still. I spoke with oppa earlier; he’s put it on move. We will be announcing about the project tomorrow; he’s trying to get it cancelled as quickly possible. And I hate how I dumped it all on him, you know.”

“It’s better that he does it than you, Samantha. I don’t want you anywhere near him.” Sehun murmured, Somin pursed her lips as she looked at the TV screen.

“People are still talking about that video, what are you trying to do?”

Sehun looked at her, Somin sighed before facing him.

“Knowing you, you would have it taken down by now. I mean, you are capable of that, so why?”

Sehun’s lips quirked up before lifting the girl to his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I want to keep everyone distracted, it might be bad press, but I want eyes away from what we’re about to do next.” Sehun said softly, pressing his forehead against hers.

“Which is…?”

“Kang Injoo. We have decided to get back at him.”

“Get back?”

“What will a son do just to get his father safety? What is he willing to trade to bring back his father?”

“Sehun,” She blinked at him, Sehun smiled and tugged her down to press his lips against hers.

“I want them to surrender, Sammy. If they wont do that, then I will have to finish them.”

 

 

“Oh my god, that pretty face?” Chaeyoung shook her head, Jena looked at her amused.

“Pretty? You ladies thought he was pretty?” Chanyeol sounded genuinely offended, Somin laughed and took another spoonful of her risotto.

“Hyung, let it go.” Sehun joked.

“He looked so delicate, you know. Like, a flower.” Jena commented, Kai rolled his eyes so hard that Somin panicked that he might not roll them back.

“Moving along now,” Sammy spoke up, Sehun grinned at her, he had noticed how the girl didn’t like talking about Eunwoo.

“So, that’s what happened. If you guys see him, just don’t…avoid the guy, okay?”

“I don’t understand; he wants revenge on Sehun? Why? It’s not his fault if his dad did something wrong to piss off the higher up hyungnims.” Jena pointed out as she finished her soda.

“Restroom.” Sammy spoke, she stood up. Sehun was about to follow her, but she shook her head at him. Instead, her two guards trailed behind her discreetly.

“It doesn’t work that way, Jena. Yes, his dad messed up. He stole money from the family, my uncle kicked him out. They lived on the street, and his wife gave birth to Eunwoo. So, I can imagine how angry Kang Injoo is. And how thirsty for revenge he is.” Sehun stated, his tone flat, void of any emotion.

“You understand him?” Chanyeol was confused, Kai leaned back on his seat.

“I do. And I would have liked to talk to him, to settle things up. But he went overboard.” Sehun toyed with his fork briefly.

“Ya, talking with him might be the more peaceful route.” Kai said to his friend.

“I would have chosen that, but he chose to touch Sammy. That means it’s game over for him.” Sehun nodded as he took a small piece of his steak.

“Oh, well that explains it.” Chaeyoung nodded approvingly.

 

 

“How is it, oppa?” Sammy asked, they were on their way towards the ice cream shop. They could hear Jena and Sehun arguing which ice cream to get behind them.

“I spoke with our legal team; it might be difficult to totally end this contract between both companies.” Chanyeol explained, Sammy nodded as she hooked arms with her cousin.

“But, it’s not entirely impossible. It’s a long process though.”

“Well, Sehun does not like that.” She said with a small smile, Chanyeol smiled and playfully mussed her hair.

“I put the project on a halt. The construction has stopped; our people have been pulled out of the site. So, you don’t have to worry about that.”

“Thanks, oppa.”

“It’s nothing. It seems quiet, has that kid tried to reach you yet?”

“No.” She shook her head, she glanced back, Kai and Chaeyoung were chatting as they crossed the street.

“Everything’s so quiet now, I’m kind of worried. And I don’t like it.” She shrugged, Sehun walked towards them.

“They want to get this giant tray of twenty-five scoops, hyung. Please stop them.” He mused, Chanyeol chuckled.

“That sounds great. I like that.” Sammy nodded, Sehun blinked at her, remembering her appetite. Chanyeol looked at his cousin, then at Sehun.

“Well? Do we cancel the twenty-five scoops?” Chanyeol asked, his brows raised up.

“I want it.” Sammy tugged on Sehun’s sleeve, Kai chuckled behind them.

“We’re getting that huge tray.” Sehun rolled his eyes, Jena and Chaeyoung laughed before entering the ice cream shop.

“Sammy always wins.” Kai chuckled before following Chanyeol into the shop, Sammy smiled and wrapped one arm around Sehun’s waist.

“How are you feeling? I asked you not to wear those heels.” Sehun said, his eyes went to her feet briefly.

“Not wearing heels and walking next to you? Nope.” She said jokingly, Sehun chuckled and pulled the girl closer to him.

“What’s up? You looked all tense during dinner.”

“I got news about Eunwoo. Apparently, he’s on the move, he’s off the grid now. Nobody knows where he is. Kang Injoo too.” Sehun shrugged, he glanced behind them, his guards were tailing closely.

“Do…Do you want me to not go out? I mean, I did ask Chanyeol oppa to take over for me, but not totally. I can..adjust my schedule.” She offered, Sehun shook his head at her.

“No, no, I’ll drive you to work myself. So, it’s okay. You don’t have to change everything.” Sehun stated and kissed the top of her head.

“You know, what would go well with that ice cream?”

“Oh no.” Sehun muttered under his breath, Somin laughed.

“What will?” He asked her anyway, she smiled before snuggling closer into his chest.

“Spicy rice cake or, blood sausages.”

“I’ll ask them to buy some, let’s go inside before you come up with something else.” He said jokingly before pulling the girl into the building.

“Fishcake too!” She added, one of the guards nodded with a small grin.

Sehun laughed and watched as Sammy join Jena and Chaeyoung order their ice cream, he joined the other two males on their booth.

“Be honest,” Kai started, Chanyeol turned to them.

“What?” Sehun asked as he shook off his jacket and set it away.

“How many guards do you have on her? Twenty is too little.” Kai said, Chanyeol grinned and shook his head.

 

“Enough for her to make decisions if she wants to. If Kang Injoo, or that kid appears before her, then, she can take care of them if she wants to.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++