016

Lost and Found II

Sehun glanced sideways, Sammy was standing by a S Class model sedan while chatting with one of her guards. He was waiting for the sales associate to come back regarding his purchase. He checked on his phone and read the message.

We caught somebody, sir. We already have him at the warehouse.

Sehun’s forehead creased, he discreetly stepped away before calling the male.

“Name?”

“Son Junhyuk. He’s a local here and, his tattoo seems suspicious.”

Sehun left out a small sigh before nodding.

“Take care of it, don’t finish him off. Yet.” He said before ending the call, he saw Somin making her way towards him.

“You finally decided what you want to buy?” She asked him, the two were at a Mercedes Benz dealership.

“Yeah, I’m having it shipped home.” Sehun said simply as he pointed toward the motorbike, Somin paused for a brief moment and she nodded back.

“I know you’re not a fan of bikes, Sammy. No need to hide it from me.” Sehun chuckled as he took the girl’s hand in his.

“It’s just..unsafe, you know.”

“But it allows me to move quicker and saves time.”

Somin rolled her eyes at him, but she was smiling. Sehun was about to speak again when his phone started ringing. Sammy’s eyes went to the screen.

Hwayoung

Sehun was about to answer but the girl placed her palm over the screen, Sehun looked at her questioningly.

“No Kia work, no mafia stuff today. Focus on me.” She said to him, Sehun started to smile.

“Just you?” He asked playfully, Somin nodded.

“Okay, what do you want to do today?” Sehun tucked his phone back in his pocket, Sammy smiled at him.

 

 

Eunwoo was with some friends as they headed towards one of the most popular hawker centers in the city. He was looking around, choosing from what to stall to buy food when he saw a black Audi R8 pull over across the street.

His eyes widened when he saw Somin slide down from the driver’s seat, he was about to call for her when Sehun came in to view.

Somin was speaking to him excitedly as she pointed towards the hawker center. Sehun nodded back, offering his arm to her as they crossed the street.

“Hey, isn’t that your friend?” One of his friends approached him.

“Yeah, it’s her.”

“Wow, now I feel bad that she’s taken.” His friend said teasingly before searching for a table.

“I don’t feel like eating spicy dishes nowadays, isn’t that weird?” Eunwoo heard Somin say as they approached one of the stalls.

“You were never really a fan. How about we get a~”

“Oh, Eunwoo-yah,” Somin saw the younger male, Sehun turned away from the stall. His brows rose briefly and he put his hands inside his pockets. His three guards glanced at each other, unsure.

“Are you here to eat?” Somin asked him.

“What else can he do here, darling?” Sehun asked dryly, but he added a quick smile, covering up his sarcasm as a playful joke. His guards shook their heads.

“How are you feeling, noona? I heard you got sick.” Eunwoo said to her.

“I’m okay, it wasn’t that serious. You should go back to your friends; I know your lunch break isn’t that too long.” Somin nudged him towards the table.

“Are we still up for this Wednesday? You said you wanted me to show you around the campus’s new building?” Eunwoo asked her with a smile, Sehun’s eyes went to her guards.

The men swallowed and looked away.

“We’ll see, Sehun might still be in town by then. I’ll call you.”

“Vice president Oh can come too.” Eunwoo chimed in, Somin smiled and shook her head.

“I’ll just call you. Enjoy your food.” Somin patted his arm before pulling Sehun with her. Eunwoo exhaled before taking his seat and picking up his fork.

 

 

“Are you thinking of studying again? You keep on mentioning school.” Sehun said as they got inside the car, Sammy paused, she glanced at him briefly.

“Did I guess right?” Sehun asked as he put on his seatbelt.

“Are you okay with that?”

“Park Somin, why would I not be? It’s school.” Sehun chuckled, she backed out of the parking lot before speaking.

“But I’m thinking of studying here.” She carefully said, Sehun halted, his eyes went to her.

“Here?”

“Yeah. Because if I enroll in Seoul, I have to process a lot of papers again, and that would be a hassle. Here, since I’m an alum~”

“I know, I get how it works.” Sehun shrugged, Sammy noticed how he crossed his arms and remained silent.

“Or..should I not?” She asked without looking at him.

“You know, SNU isn’t that bad. Probably one of the best business schools in Asia.” Sehun said casually, she smiled.

“You want me in Seoul, huh?”

“I’d rather have you in Seoul, but if you want it here, then that’s good too.” Sehun replied as she stepped on the pedal.

“Hwayoung keeps on calling, it must be urgent. Can I take this?” Sehun glanced at her, Somin’s forehead creased briefly, he smiled before nodding back.

“Okay, I wont.”

 

 

“Should we head to Sentosa? Universal Studios?”

“Just moments ago we were talking about you going back to school.” Sehun mused as he leaned back no his seat.

“We can grab dessert there; I know a place.” She beamed at him, Sehun nodded back and gestured for her to focus on the road, his eyes went to the side mirror and saw their two convoys. His forehead creased briefly before opening his mouth.

“I had that address traced, the one who ordered the cupcakes.” He said, Somin nodded back.

“A note was left there.”

“Was it the recipe?” She chuckled, Sehun sent her a dry look.

“Oops, mafia boy is serious.”

“Somin, it said that you will die because of me.” Sehun said, his voice raw. Somin paused, she started to slow down, in search for a free parking spot.

“Sehun-ah,”

Sehun shook his head, his eyes were downcast.

“I just…I really support that you want to stay here for studies, but…I don’t think..I can stand having you so far away and~”

Somin parked the car and put it on the hazard lights. Despite the mysterious aura, the usual quiet person, Sehun was really honest and open to her. And she loved him for that, but sometimes, when things get too much for him, it bothered Somin a lot. Just like now, she could see how agitated he was.

“I’m sorry if this is too~”

“No. I didn’t know about this, Sehun-ah. I..I’ll look into SNU.” She said, Sehun looked at her.

“Sammy, if you don’t want to~”

“You’re right. I can’t be away for too long. What would happen to you?” She said playfully before placing her palm over his.

“I can always move here.” He offered, his tone lighter.

“You wont like it here. It’s too hot.” She murmured back, she glanced at him.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Sammy asked him, Sehun pursed his lips before answering.

“I didn’t want it to get in the way of your plans, I already saw your transcripts at home.”

“But, I would put those in halt if you wanted me to.” Sammy said to him, Sehun smiled.

“I was aiming to make you blush, but I give up.” Sammy joked again as she drove away from the sidewalk.

“Try harder, young miss Park.”

“I love you, Oh Sehun-ssi.” She said back, Sehun paused, his lips quirked up.

“And I mean it. I really do.” Sammy announced, her eyes went to him briefly.

“I think I said it first.” Sehun recounted but he reached out to cup her cheek.

“This isn’t a race, darling.”

Sehun chuckled and leaned back on his seat.

“Thank you for not running away in fear, Sammy.”

“I know you’d take care of those people anyway.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++