027

Lost and Found II

Sehun exhaled as he leaned his head back on the wall, he was standing outside the Emergency Room, waiting for the doctors to finish checking on Sammy. His guards were all on standby, and some were patrolling the building.

“Sir!”

Sehun looked up and saw Dave rushing towards him, he stood up.

“They’re still checking on her~”

“Is she okay? What about the b~” Dave suddenly halted, Sehun paused, noticing how pale the male looked.

“Are you okay?”

“I—I’m fine, vice ch—chairman. I just…” Dave trailed off, he hid the envelop behind him before letting out a sigh.

“I’m just really worried for vice president Park.” He managed to get himself together.

“She suddenly fainted, it must have been because of the shock. She did see her house being~”

Sehun saw Chanyeol and Jaejoong rushing towards them, Dave followed his gaze and frowned.

“How is she, Sehun-ah?” Jaejoong asked as he reached them.

“Hyung, the doctor~”

The Emergency Room’s doors suddenly flew open, the doctor and two nurses stepped out.

“Miss Park Somin’s guardian~”

“That’s me!” Dave raised his hand and rushed in the room, Sehun was about to follow but they shook their heads at him.

“Sorry, but only one~”

“You can try stopping me, but I will still break these doors down. So, doctor, you decide.” Sehun’s tone turned arctic, his guards halted and slowly approached him, The hospital staff tensed as they noticed the amount of men behind the young male.

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, while Jaejoong could only look away.

“Are you going to make me wait longer?” Sehun asked, his hands buried in his pockets.

 

 

Sammy felt a little queasy as she slowly sat up, she winced as she realized she was in a hospital room.

“Vice president!” Dave padded towards her, she blinked at him, she noticed the envelop in his hand.

“Hey, Sehun~”

“How are you feeling? Does anything hurt? What about your tummy? Did you break~”

“Dave!” She hissed at him, Dave shut his mouth and stared at her.

“What’s wrong with you? I just fainted. It’s probably due to stress, where’s the doctor~”

“Vice president, I’m so sorry. I should have checked on this as soon as I got it. But things got so busy for me and you were always flying back and forth so I lost track of it. I was really going to open it, but I forgot.” He said quickly as he placed the envelop on her lap.

“What?” She muttered, confused, and a little weirded out with his behavior.

“Dave, what are you,” Sammy paused as she took out the papers, she heard the door open briefly. Dave peeled his eyes away from his boss and panicked when he saw Sehun stroll in the room.

“You know, I’m..going to step out.” Dave hurriedly rushed out of the room, Sammy continued to read the papers and then she halted.

“What’s that?” Sehun asked as he sat down beside her, he pressed his cheek against hers and his eyes scanned the document.

“Oh, this is from that food poisoning. The cupcakes.” He murmured, Somin’s forehead creased briefly and she turned her head to him.

“Miss Park?”

Somin looked up, the doctor had stepped back in the room.

“What’s this? You never ate any of it?” Sehun murmured.

“Are you aware of how for along are you in the pregnancy?” The doctor spoke, Sehun stilled, his gaze snapped up at her attending physician.

“What?” He spoke, Somin exhaled and looked at the doctor.

“She---She’s pregnant?” Sehun stood up, Sammy looked at the papers again, stunned.

“Yes, she’s on her thirteenth week. I’m quite surprised that miss Park doesn’t seem to be aware of it.”

“Sammy?” Sehun turned to her, Sammy began to slowly shake her head.

“I—I..had no idea.”

 

 

Dave sat down and placed his palms over his lap, Somin was looking at him.

“Wait, so you mean, doctor Kwok alrady knew, but..”

“He found out, and he knew how private you were, so he handed me the documents. The envelop was sealed and, with so much happening that time, I forgot to…check on it.”

Somin exhaled and leaned back on her bed, her attending physician had schedule an ultrasound for her in an hour.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry~”

“No, no, it’s not your fault. I should have realized it when I noticed that my jeans didn’t fit right anymore.” She sighed as she looked at the doors again.

“Should I call for the vice cha~”

“No, no, he said he needed to check on some things for me. Will you inform Chanyeol oppa of this? I’m sure he’s downstairs.”

“Yes, sure. Anything else?” He stood up, Somin smiled at him.

“Kai too, can you ask him to come here?”

 

 

Jongin got inside the lobby and rushed towards the lobby and then he halted when he saw Sehun making his way towards the hospital’s gardens.

“Is Somin outside?” He murmured as he followed the male. He spotted the group of males in dark suits waiting outside and Kai paused.

He was about to approach his friend when he seard Sehun speaking in an arctic tone that only meant one thing.

He was angry.

“She met him this morning and no one mentioned it?” He spat, the males looked away, Sehun exhaled.

“We’ve been looking all over the place for him knowing how dangerous this person is, and yet you freely let him brush shoulders with Somin?”

Kai’s forehead creased, he could see how distressed Sehun was.

“He’s been brought in by Hyundai to be their contractor, we couldn’t do anything since there were other people in the room.” One explained, Sehun crossed his arms.

“So, you didn’t do anything despite the fact that he’s the one behind all of the things that are happening lately? We just found out he was the one who planted bombs in my house and hers.”

“We’re sorry, young master.”

Sehun closed his eyes briefly and loosened his tie.

“Hunt him down. I want Kang Injoo in our hands before the week ends.”

“Yes, sir.”

 

“And, if you can’t drag him out of his nest alive. Kill him. He put Somin and my child’s life in danger, why not return the favor?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++