005

Lost and Found II

“Ah, so you took over four years ago,” Eunwoo heard his father speak, the group of men were making their way towards the restaurant’s entrance.

“Yes, and my cousin, vice president Park followed a year after that. She’s quite..the bolder one.” Chanyeol nodded along with a smile.

“I heard she was assigned to your Singapore branch.”

Eunwoo looked up, he had no idea that the young lady was based in Singapore, there weren’t a lot of Koreans in his school too.

“Yes, she was. And she still is, it’s just that she’s been flying back and forth lately.”

And then a black Bentley Continental pulled over beside them, Chanyeol paused.

“Is she not joining us for lunch, president Park?” One of the Hyundai executives asked.

“She just arrived.” Chanyeol said politely, just as a man in a black suit stepped down from the car and opened the backdoor.

Somin slid down, she smiled at the male before looking at them.

Eunwoo’s brows went up when he saw two more men in suits follow her as she approached them. Even his father looked confused as he watched the lady.

“Lunch?” She asked them with a pleasant smile, her eyes went to Eunwoo briefly. He felt himself straighten up as she joined their group.

“Are you still in school?” She asked him as they reached the establishment.

“Yes.”

“Oh, which university do you go to?” She asked as they climbed up the steps.

“I was shipped off to Singapore for college, vice president.” Eunwoo replied carefully, he saw the girl chuckle.

“I can relate to that.”

Eunwoo smiled to himself as he gestured for her to walk ahead of him.

 

 

Sehun was about to step out of his office when his phone started to ring. He took it out from his coat pocket and looked at the screen.

He paused before shutting the doors before him.

“Uncle,” He answered.

“Can you talk?” His mother’s older brother asked, Sehun swallowed before walking back to his desk.

“Yes, is something wrong?” He asked carefully.

“My message didn’t get to you.”

“Yes?”

“I sent you a text message a week ago, I guess you didn’t get to read it.”

Sehun’s brows rose, he shook his head before taking a seat.

“Is something up, uncle?”

“There’s been a few…glitches lately, Sehun-ah. And, it seems serious.”

Sehun his lips and leaned back on his seat. He swiveled around to face the windows.

“Son, I know you already walked away from this, but I don’t know who else to trust. Your mother didn’t want me to tell you, but your father…he said you should know.”

“I’ll meet you, uncle.”

“Good, I will be flying in tomorrow night. Until then, be vigilant. They’re trying to take our territory again.”

 

 

“We can start with the legalities next week.” Somin said conversationally as they headed out of their reserved dining hall.

“Good, I’ll send my son and the team for that. I will be out of town next week. I hope you don’t mind, vice president.” President Cha said as they walked together.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes and followed them.

“That should be no problem, sir.” Somin nodded quickly, then everyone paused when one of her guards walked up to her.

Chanyeol’s brows went up as the male leaned over to speak with the girl privately.

“We were requested to head out, vice president. The young master..vice chairman will be here to pick you up.” He said quietly, Somin gave him a quick nod and patted his shoulder before dismissing him.

Mr. Cha blinked at her as she faced him again.

“Is everything alright, vice president Park? I can’t help but notice..you seem to have quite an entourage.”

Eunwoo didn’t miss how her older cousin snorted at the comment, but Somin shook her head with a small smile.

“Everything’s well, sir. I need to excuse myself.” She said apologetically, she glanced behind them.

Eunwoo followed her gaze, there was a tall male just across the street. He was leaning against an Audi A7 while checking his phone.

“Then, I’ll see you next week, Eunwoo-ssi. Oppa, I’ll get going.” She said, Eunwoo nodded back while Chanyeol gave her a wave,

Eunwoo watched as the girl crossed the street, the tall male raised his head. His lips quirked up as she reached him, he saw how Somin gestured something to him.

The male shook his head before leaning over to kiss the side of her head, and then he opened the door for her.

Of course, the pretty ones are always taken.

“Son, doesn’t he look familiar?” Eunwoo’s father nudged him.

“No.” Eunwoo replied before padding towards their car.

“But I think I’ve seen that face before.”

 

 

“What was that? All the hyungnims left.” Sammy asked as Sehun started the car, he nodded back.

“My uncle probably called them back.”

“Ah, that uncle?” Sammy said with a small smile, she met the man once. It was a couple of months ago when they all flew to Milan for Chaeyoung’s birthday. Despite being the head of the mafia, he had kind eyes and a very sunny demeanor.

“Why? Is there an emergency meeting?” She asked him, Sehun shook his head. Somin paused, she could see how Sehun’s brows were knitted together and his shoulders were tensed.

“Sehun-ah,” She spoke.

Sehun paused, his eyes went to her briefly.

“Is something wrong?”

“It’s…my mother’s..side of the family. Their…business.” He stated, Sammy nodded and encouraged him to continue.

“Uncle said something’s been brewing lately. Remember seeing those arson crimes lately? Even high school gang fights?”

“I did, Jena mentioned it over the phone, it happened in her neighborhood.”

“Yes, those may be linked to my family’s rival, all that happened within our territories.”

There was a short pause, Somin looked at him again.

“So, they need you to help out?”

“I think I have to.” Sehun said softly.

“Sounds y.” Sammy said lightly, she was actually grinning which irked Sehun.

“Samantha Park, I’m being serious.”

“I know you are, but Sehun-ah, you’re not practicing law anymore. You can help out with your mother’s side of the business now.” Somin replied before reaching out to playfully punch his jaw. Sehun shook his head at her.

“So, do you get to wear a leather jacket too?” She giggled, Sehun eyed her warily.

“Park Somin.” He sighed.

Sammy laughed and reached out to give his hand a small squeeze.

 

"Just don’t get hurt.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++