019

Lost and Found II

Sehun exhaled and stood before the three-story building, from the outside it looked unkempt and dilapidated. But he had a gut feeling that they found one of their enemy’s hiding spots. He glanced over his shoulder, he gave his men a small nod.

He watched as they approached the building and kicked the door down, Sehun exhaled, his forehead creased.

He had not contacted Sammy about Bacon yet, and he didn’t know how to. Somin was a little different lately, and he couldn’t point it out. She seemed to have become a little short tempered and impatient lately, or maybe it was because she didn’t like how she needs to stay in Singapore longer than planned.

“Sir,”

He looked up, one of his men was calling from the second floor, Sehun gave him a nod before approaching the doors and what welcomed he inside had him stunned.

The interior of the building was very neat and modern, and it was pretty obvious that people were still living in the property. Sehun’s lips quirked up as he looked around.

“Change of plans.” He spoke through his clip on radio, the men looked up.

“Don’t touch anything, fix the door.” Sehun stated, he walked towards the kitchen counter and found newspaper clippings. There were articles about his family, photos of him and Sammy and an old photograph of his uncle. What caught Sehun’s eyes was the small photo stuck on the coffee counter. He took out his phone and took a picture of it before walking towards the door again, his lips formed a small smirk.

“Did you get anything, sir?” One of the guards spoke to him.

“I want to see this place in flames.”

“How do you suggest we do it, sir?”

Sehun paused, his eyebrows going up.

“They bombed one of our houses, how about you do the same?”

The male nodded simply before going back to the second floor, Sehun exhaled and looked at the photo on his phone.

“He looks familiar.”

 

 

Sammy was making her way towards her car when her phone suddenly vibrated, she paused as she took it out.

“I’ll be driving you today, ma’am.” Dave approached her, she looked up and grinned at him.

“I’m already planning what we should eat for lunch.” Somin said as she got in the front seat.

“But…you just had breakfast.” Dave blinked at her, Somin rolled her eyes at the male and gestured for him to close the door.

“Where am I needed today again? I was thinking if we should head to Ngee Ann~” She paused when she opened the text message, and then sha gasped.

Dave looked at her briefly.

“Vice~”

“Turn the car.” She spoke to him, her eyes wide.

“Vice president, you have a meeting in~”

“I said the turn the car!” She yelled, Dave could see fresh teardrops rolling down her cheeks.

“Vice president, what’s going on?” Dave was panicking, he put the vehicle on hazard as he slowly pulled over to the side of the road.

“B—Bacon, Dave..I need to get to Seoul. Now.” She said as she dialed Sehun’s number.

“Seoul? Now? Why~”

“Just call Jaejoong oppa and tell him that I need a plane!” She snapped at him, Dave’s forehead creased but he followed suit and then he heard Somin curse under her breath.

“He’s not answering again. I’m driving, get down.” Sammy said darkly as she slid down from the car. Dave managed to contact her older cousin as Sammy started to step on the pedal, his boss tossed his phone on the backseat. And he instinctively glanced back, his eyes went to the screen and read the message. It was a message from Sehun’s housekeeper, Bacon had just passed away.

Somin let out a shaky breath as the speed on the odometer went up, Dave looked away and chewed on his lower lip.

Bacon meant so much to her.

 

 

“He used to work for us.”

Sehun looked up from his seat, his uncle was studying the photo on his phone.

“He’s…Isn’t her your age, uncle? I can barely remember him. I thought..he left us.”

“He did. But…we parted ways in bad terms. But, I did hear that he never left the country.” The elder continued, Sehun exhaled and leaned back on the chair.

“What happened?”

“We…fought.” The elder said carefully, his forehead creased and he shook his head.

“It..can’t be him, Sehun-ah. What if he’s just friends~”

“I did check on the four males in that photo. Two of them have passed away two years ago, the other one is currently in Australia, working.”

“Injoo knows that if tries~”

“Exactly, you said he knows you, therefore, he is aware of what we are doing, samchon. I need to meet with this man.” Sehun said as he stood up.

“Sehun, he has..friends from..really..bad neighborhoods. The areas we’ve never reached.” His uncle said carefully, Sehun sighed.

“I can handle this, samchon. Just give me his full name and whereabouts.”

“I heard about what happened at your place? Everything alright?”

Sehun’s forehead creased, the men didn’t take anything but, the guards found that they had planted small gas bombs all over the property.

“I’ll take care of it, samchon.”

 

 

The gates flew open and the guards rushed towards the familiar Kia Stinger that was rolling into the property, the men looked at each other worriedly.

Somin slid down from the car, she looked shaken and her eyes were red.

“Young miss,” One of the head guards walked towards her, Somin let out a shaky breath.

“Sehun?” She asked him.

“He went out to meet his uncle, something~”

“I know, I had to call his secretary to find out that his house had been compromised.” She said as she sidestepped him, they watched as the girl entered the house and shut the doors behind her.

“What happened, hyung?” Dave came rushing towards them, he was still holding onto Samantha’s purse and backpack.

“Bacon..we found him in the garden, he had..multiple stab wounds. We tried to revive him, but..he was already dead when we got here.”

Sammy went up the steps, she started to take off her heels and the coat she was wearing. She made her way to Sehun’s room, she let out a breath before climbing on his beds and gathering her knees towards her chest, she tugged on his blanket and draped it around her. She felt herself relax as his familiar scent surrounded her, and it was then she started to sob.

“I promised I’d be back, I..even told you that I’d bring you along…I wanted to show you around too.” She murmured to herself, she felt guilty. Sehun did suggest that she take Bacon to Singapore with her, but she refused, thinking that she’d be too busy to take care of him.

She leaned back on the headboard and closed her eyes briefly, she plucked her phone out from her jean pocket. She tried calling Sehun again, but he couldn’t reach him still.

Somin was about to stand when the doors suddenly opened, she paused when Hwayoung walked in the room. The girl didn’t seem to see her as she headed straight for Sehun’s desk, Somin’s brows went up when she noticed something familiar wrapped around the girl’s wrist.

She knew that tie, she had given it to Sehun a few months ago, she even had the shop to embroider his initials at the back of it.

“Oh, unnie?” Hwayoung spotted her, Somin’s fists curled tightly, she could feel heat rise up from the back of neck.

“Have you eaten, unnie? I’ll ask the kitchen to prepare something.” Hwayoung smiled at her before leaving the room, Somin exhaled, she stood up and threw her phone across the wall. She heard the screen crack loudly before it landed on the floor with a loud thud.

“Since people aren’t into answering nowadays.” She said to herself as she left the room, she padded down the steps and stepped out to the poolside.

“Young miss!” The guards were stunned to see her and then her eyes went to the floor, her eyes widened.

It was Bacon. Somin looked across the garden, she could see the amount of blood on the ground. She took a step back, as she saw the stab wounds on his body.

“Young miss, we were about to bury him~”

“Oppa, why haven’t you removed that thing yet?” Hwayoung stepped out from the kitchen’s back door, her bac k was facing Sammy.

“We were waiting for young master to~”

Hwayoung groaned, she kicked Bacon’s lifeless body out of the way and moved along. Somin’s jaw tightened as she stormed towards the girl. The males panicked as the girl moved quickly, their eyes were on her curled fists.

“Hwayoung-ah,” Somin opened , Hwayoung turned to her.

“Oh, unnie, the kitchen just~” Somin’s fist came in contact with the center of her face, the younger girl staggered back and tripped, she landed on her bottom.

“You ing .” Somin said in flat tone, Hwayoung hissed, she tossed her bag away and was about to come for Sammy, but the guards blocked her.

“What are you doing!? Let me go!” She yelled at the males as they pinned her down, Somin took a step back and looked at her.

“How dare you block me? Have you forgotten who I am?” She threatened them. A black Audi rolled into the property, and Sehun slid down from his car as soon as he saw what was happening. He noticed the blood dripping down from Hwayoung’s nose.

“Somin-ah!” Sehun approached the girl, her eyes went to him as he tried to reach for her cheek.

“When did you~” Sammy slapped his hand away from her, Sehun was stunned.

“Sammy, I was going to call you~”

 

“Get away from me.” She spat at him, she made her way towards her Stinger and sped out of the gates.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++