009

Lost and Found II

“Oppa?”

Sehun looked up from the plastic bench, his eyes went to the girl who was slowly approaching him, she had four guards walking right behind her, she looked tensed and worried.

“Hwayoung-ah,” Sehun stood up from his seat to greet her, the girl smiled before giving him a small hug.

“I came as soon as I heard about it? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, it’s just,” Sehun glanced at the ward again, eleven of their men got injured as well as some bystanders who were near the explosion were being checked by nurses.

“How did this happen?” Hwayoung asked as they walked in the ward, the lady flinched as she saw the amount of blood in the room.

“We just started to check on it,” Sehun said as she pulled her aside, Hwayoung looked at him curiously.

“Did you hear anything? We’ve been trying to trace~”

“Young master,” One of his guards approached him, Sehun glanced up and saw his secretary standing by the doors.

“Oppa, what is it~” Sehun shook off her hand and walked towards the male.

“Where is she?” He asked the male as they stepped out of the room.

“Vice president Park is already on her way, and I’ve already sent some…of your men to her place.”

Sehun let out a small sigh of relief before giving him a nod.

 

 

“But why would somebody do that?” Somin was frowning as the car pulled to a full stop.

“It happened right across one of Kia’s offices, young miss. And~”

“I know, Sehun told me that he’d be at that branch earlier, why isn’t he answering his phone?” She said darkly as the car pulled to a full stop.

Sammy slid down from the car and walked towards the hospital’s doors. She was fidgeting on with her phone worriedly as they approached the elevator.

“He’s okay, right?” She glanced at one of the guards again.

“Yes, he is.”

Sammy exhaled and puffed her cheeks as she waited for the doors to open.

“Vice president?”

She looked up, the guards were waiting for her to move, Sammy nodded before stepping out of the machine and what greeted her made the girl stopped.

There were more men in dark suits walking around the hospital floor, some looked shaken and had blood on the front of their shirts.

Samantha looked around, panicky.

“Where’s~”

“Sammy,”

Sammy stopped and she saw Sehun standing by a ward’s doors. She walked towards him, her forehead creased as she saw blood on his shirt.

“Hey, are you okay?” Sehun asked her, she nodded before moving closer to him, she tried to peek by the doors and winced.

“What happened? Why bomb a public park?” Somin spoke as Sehun pulled her away from the doors.

“We think it’s them.” Sehun said to her, Somin frowned but she nodded for him to continue.

“And~”

“Their target was you.” Sammy finished for him, Sehun bit his lip before nodding.

“But they couldn’t smuggle in a bomb into the building, we have~”

“Oppa? We need you inside.”

 

 

Somin glanced back and saw a girl standing by the door, she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black leather jacket.

“Yeah, I’ll be~”

“Now, oppa. The doctor~”

“We’re still talking.” Somin spoke while looking at Sehun’s necktie, Sehun paused, noticing the frown on the girl’s face before looking at Hwayoung again.

“I know, I wont be long.” Sehun replied to her, Hwayoung nodded before stepping away.

“Listen, can you stay at my place tonight?” Sehun had his palms on both of her shoulders.

Sammy nodded back and gently reached out to cup his cheek.

“I’ll head straight to your house from here; you don’t have to worry about to me.” Sammy gave him a small smile before kissing his cheek.

“That’s my girl. I’ll have your clothes sent in later.” Sehun nodded for her guards to move, Somin chewed on her lower lip.

“Hey, it’s okay. Some of ours got injured but nothing too serious.”

“They bombed a park right across a building where you were in, Sehun. That’s not okay.” She spoke, she saw the girl again, standing by the doors. She was staring at Sehun.

“Let’s talk about this later. I’ll be home early.” Sehun squeezed her hand before gesturing for her to go. Sammy rolled her eyes at him, Sehun gave her a wink before she turned away.

 

 

Somin was in the kitchen, her laptop was resting on the counter, playing some music as she went through the fridge.

“Hyungnim?” She called, one of the guards, the one she was already friendly with walked in.

“Who was that young lady?” She asked him as she took out some side dishes.

“Ah, that was miss Jung Hwayoung, vice president.” He replied, when Sammy didn’t say anything, he decided to continue.

“The Jungs are a close family friend, they…are well, like us.”

Somin shut the fridge doors close and nodded back.

“She’s known the young master since they were kids, they’re good friend, ma’am.”

“Hmm.” Somin hummed back before walking to the oven, she had thawed some steak and marinated them earlier.

“Will that be all, vice president? Your clothes arrived a few minutes ago.” The male asked her.

“Yes, you should get some rest too, hyungnim.” She gave him a small smile before leaning back on the counter, the male bowed before leaving her.

Somin exhaled and crossed her arms as she looked at the oven again.

 

“Hmm.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++