036

Lost and Found II

Sammy looked at Sehun’s mother then at Sehun, then at her cup of warm milk.

“How do we take that off her?” The lady sighed.

“I’ve been calling some..people, it’s too risky.” Sehun said, Somin pursed her lips and looked at the snow covered garden, she slid down from her seat and paused as she felt Sehun’s gaze on her.

“Garden.” She said to him, Sehun nodded back at her. She padded towards the glass doors and slowly stepped out of the house.

She glanced to her left and saw some of the guards chatting with themselves.

“Good morning, young miss.”

“Have you eaten, hyungnim?”

“Yes, we have. You?”

“I wanted to, but I don’t feel like having rice. Waffles disgust me too. This baby is as fussy as your young master.” She rolled her eyes, the men chuckled.

“Do you want something else? We can order food for you.” They offered.

“Sushi sounds great and, seafood pizza.” She recounted, the males nodded.

“And, soda.”

“This early, young miss?”

“Sammy.”

She glanced behind her, Sehun was making his way towards the girl, the men bowed politely.

“Did she ask you to buy her food again?” He was grining, the males nodded back.

“We’ll be back in a few, sir.”

Sehun nodded and waved them off before facing the girl.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he cupped her cheeks, not wanting her to get cold.

“I don’t know, it’s too quiet and it irks me.” She shrugged back at him, Sehun nodded.

“I like how you seek for thrill, Sammy. First, you weren’t exactly happy about your bangle not being a bomb. Now you’re bored because it is a bomb.” He said dryly, she chuckled and stood on her toes to kiss the tip of his nose.

“I’m just hungry, that’s all.”

 

 

“That motherfu~”

“Kai!” Sammy hissed at him, the male quieted down and crossed his arms. The two friends were at pastry shop, chatting.

“Well, you wanted an update on me, that’s it.” She said to him, Kai eyed the bangle again.

“So, what…how do you..”

“I have signal scrambler in my purse, I have to keep it with me at all times.”

“Wow, it makes me want to kill them more.” Kai said before taking a small size of his custard pie.

“I just..didn’t really see this coming, you know. I mean, not from Eunwoo. He seemed so~”

“I am not going to hear nice words about that person.” He said in a crabby tone.

“I thought you and Jena are leaving today? Change of plans?”

“We moved it to next week, I still have meetings for this week, and she has some work that needs to be done too.”

“You’ll be gone two months, I’m going to be so bored.”

“Why? Sehun asked you to stop working?”

“Right now, he asked me if I could. Since, the whole Eunwoo and Kang Injoo thing. I didn’t want to, of course, but..” She trailed off.

“The situation is quite..difficult, Sammy.”

“Exactly, so I asked oppa to take care of things for a bit for me.” She shrugged as she got another mini cupcake from her plate.

“Does he know? Your other cousins too?”

“Oppa knows that Eunwoo is the enemy, but I don’t know if I should tell him about this.” She said as she twirled the bangle around her wrist.

“Tell him, so that he’d kill him after Sehun.”

“What?”

“Double dead.” He snickered, Sammy sighed at him.

“But, tell me honestly, you’re not really all calm about this, huh?” Kai leaned back on his seat, Sammy smiled and nodded.

“The bomb on my wrist? It terrifies me, Kai. I’m pregnant too. So, I just..”

“Sammy,” Kai frowned before taking her hand in his, she squeezed his back before speaking again.

“But I have to be calm, I have to not lose my cool. Because if I do, then that means they win. And, I don’t want that. I can’t let that happen.”

“If I do start to show signs of distress, I don’t know how Sehun would react to that. And I don’t want him to..just..”

“You’re worried because he might go..high school delinquent Oh on them.”

“I’m not trying to change him, Kai. I would never do that. But I cant bear seeing him go dark. I don’t want him to go there. So, I have to keep myself safe.” She said as she glanced at her guards.

“Look at you, you’re grown so mature.” Kai cooed before mussing her hair, Sammy hissed at him.

“But, you’re right, Sammy. You better keep yourself safe, no one can control Sehun like you do.”

“I don’t control him, Kai.”

“You keep him sane, Sammy. Same thing.”

 

 

Sehun exhaled as he leaned back against the wall, his eyes were on the computer screen as a red dot continued to appear.

“Where is this?” He spoke.

“Insadong, young master.”

Sehun’s forehead creased briefly, he asked the male to zoom in on the address. He crossed his arms as he continued to stared at the computer.

“How shall we do this? We can have him cornered. Or we can trap him.” He spoke, his men looked at each other before one spoke.

“Actually, I got this idea from the young miss this morning. We were driving her to meet up with her friend.”

“What is it?”

“She said this jokingly, but, it kind of made sense. She said that how about we take Eunwoo out, and~”

“Eunwoo? Out?” Sehun was confused.

“We plant a tracker on him, without his knowledge. And we let him crawl back to his father. Surely, he would take him back as he is his only son.”

Sehun sat down, his lips quirked up from a brief moment before chuckling.

“Park Somin. A genius.” He murmured to himself as he swiveled his chair.

“I will talk to uncle about this, but for now have some trackers prepared. If we push this through, we’ll have to sedate him and attach it somewhere he wont notice.”

“His teeth, sir.”

“Yes. Is Sammy still with Kai?”

“She is, the young miss mentioned they might get late lunch together.”

“Sir, you might want to see this.”

Sehun was handed a laptop, and he looked at the screen. There was an article about Kia’s new lineup of cars to be released, the attention from Hyundai was taken away for the past two weeks and stock prices have dropped slightly. And it was enough to remove attention from the fact that Hyundai’s son had disappeared.

“Looks good, I’ll be at my uncle’s home. Make sure Sammy gets home safe.”

 

 

Sammy excitedly waited by the counter as her food was being made. They were at an old kalguksu restaurant; she had wanted to buy some to eat when she gets home. Two of her guards stood right behind her as she waited.

“Sehun stepped out?”

“Yes, he went to the company for a while and is now in meeting with his uncle.”

“The mafia lord.” She grinned, the guards shook their heads at her, amused.

“Come on, let’s sit for a bit.” She said as she made her way towards one of the empty tables. The males paused as their phones all started to ring at the same time, they both looked up as they saw their other colleagues rushed in the restaurant.

“Hyungnim, we should get some~” Somin paused as she bumped into something, she turned her head and froze.

“It’s been a while, vice president Park. Or is it Oh now?” The male was grinning at her, Sammy’s forehead creased, her fists curled tightly.

“President Kang,” She said mustering up her usual business-like voice. Her guards could only watch from their spots, they could not move because of the other people inside the establishment.

“I’ve been wanting to speak with you, I’m not even going to ask if you were behind the cancellation of the project. It caused us billions too.” He added cheerfully, Sammy smiled back.

“Good, at least I don’t have explain to myself.” She replied, she saw her guards move slightly from the entrance.

“Why don’t you ask your friends to give us some space? Things wont end nicely if~”

“Bold of you to think that you should be calling shots.” She chuckled, the male paused, a little stunned.

“Little girl, you are not Sehun. You don’t~” Kang Injoo stopped as soon as he realized that there was metal chopstick just centimeters away from his left eye.

Sammy’s guards all started to move towards her and the other customers were staring at them.

“One wrong word from your mouth will you cause you an eye. Isn’t that how you guys do it?” She hummed before continuing.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for tooth.” She stated flatly.

“You wouldn’t dare; we have rules to follow. Territories~”

“Dude, in this day and age, I can just start screaming at your face and claim that you harassed me, and these people right here would call the police and maybe even volunteer to beat you up since I’m pregnant.” She informed, copying his cheerful tone earlier.

“You think your clan has hold over everything but soon you will crumble down.” Kang Injoo hissed at her, Somin smiled before leaning closer to him, her jaw was set before speaking.

“Let me remind you, sweetheart. I’m not the one whose son is stuck in a basement somewhere.” She said before dropping the chopstick, the male exhaled in relief. Why?

Because, it wasn’t just a chopstick that was being pointed at him. Sammy had somehow picked up a knife from one of the tables and had discreetly pressed it against the man’s abdomen.

“So, the next time you try to scare me, make sure it works.” She said before tossing the knife at him, she stepped back, and her guards immediately covered her. Sammy was hopping towards the counter, got her order and left the restaurant happily.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++