035

Lost and Found II

“Congratulations, you two.” Sammy smiled as she hugged Jena tightly, Sehun smiled before shaking Kai’s hand.

“What happened earlier? You disappeared.” Jena asked the male, Kai’s eyes went to him.

But Somin smiled and shook her head.

“I had weird cravings, so I asked him to buy frozen watermelon and corndogs.” She reasoned, Jena laughed.

“That is one weird combination, but okay.” Kai smiled before hugging the girl, Sehun nodded and just planted his palm on her back.

“We kind of need to head home first. My back is killing me.”

“Right, you should rest. You’ve been up and about since this noon.” Jena said, her frown appearing.

“I’ll call for the car. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” Sehun winked at the couple before stepping away, and just a few short seconds he was replaced by three men in dark suits who stood behind Somin.

“Hmm.” Kai said, Somin sent him a meaningful look.

“I’ll see you before we leave for Guam, right?”

“Of course.” Somin said before bidding them goodbye, she made her way towards the exit doors, she puffed her cheeks as they approached the elevators.

“What? Why didn’t you say that earlier?!” Sehun’s voice bounced off the walls, she halted in confusion. She saw him towering over a male who was wearing thick rimmed eyeglasses.

“Young miss~”

“It’s okay.” Sammy shook her head at the guards before approaching Sehun, he felt her presence and he immediately turned to her.

“What’s going on? Why are you shouting?” She asked him, her tone soft and gentle. He let out a breath before gesturing for the male to speak.

“It’s a—about the bangle, young miss.” He stuttered, Sammy looked at her wrist again.

“Why?”

“It is a tracker, and at the same time a bomb.”

Somin was stunned, Sehun exhaled, his jaw taut. He gestured for his men to move along and asked them to prepare the car.

“I don’t understand, what…”

“It means that the moment we take this off you, it will explode, Sammy.” Sehun explained, she blinked slowly and then she looked at him.

 

 

Hwayoung slid down from the car as she saw Mrs. Oh walk in the warehouse, her husband chose to stay inside the vehicle, not wanting to interfere in this side of the business.

“What happened?” The lady asked as Hwayoung reached her, the girl pointed towards where Sehun had left Eunwoo.

“He decided to go suicidal and attached this tracker slash bomb on Somin, that’s why,” Hwayoung looked at the male again, Mrs. Oh exhaled and shook her head. The guards bowed as she passed by them.

“Oppa was really scary earlier, auntie. We were all worried that he might..kill him. He had a gun.”

Mrs. Oh nodded, her eyes went to Eunwoo again, she looked away. Eunwoo was suspended just inches over an industrial wood chipper.

“W—what made him stop?” Mrs. Oh turned to Hwayoung, the girl was looking at Eunwoo ebfore replying.

“Somin. Somin unnie called him, I guess..she kind of called him back.”

Mrs. Oh let out a sigh of relief, knowing her son, Eunwoo did almost die tonight.

“Thankfully he has Somin.” She murmured, Hwayoug bit her lip and nodded, the two women started to walk back towards the car.

“I called him earlier, he said he’s already home and that Somin’s okay for now.”

“I know, auntie.”

“You be careful, dear. We don’t know what will happen next.” Mrs. Oh hugged before getting inside the car, Hwayoung watched as the Rolls Royce sped away. She buried her hands in her coat pockets before going back to her car.

“I guess you win, Park Somin.”

 

 

“It will be really difficult to remove it; the only way we can take it off you safely is if we have the remote. It’s to deactivate the thing.”

“And Eunwoo doesn’t have it?” She asked, Sehun exhaled and nodded at her.

Sammy chewed on her lower lip before speaking again.

“Then, we look for his father.”

“Sammy~”

“Sehun, it’s a bit obvious that this is a trap.” She spoke to him, the guards looked at each other.

“What are you talking about?”

“He wants us to worry over this thing, and he’s assuming that we’ll run away from him so that the signal wont reach me.”

“This thing? How could you take this lightly?” He sighed at her, Sammy smiled and reached out to cup his cheek.

“And then, when we’re hiding from him, that’s when he’ll start coming after us. So, why not surprise the motherer?” She asked cheerfully, everyone was stunned with her words.

“Y—You can curse, young miss?”

Sammy grinned at Sehun’s right hand man.

“I think I’m a genius.” She announced, the males were waiting for Sehun’s words.

“We’ll go home to change, and you will rest for a bit. Then we can talk about this.” Sehun turned to his men.

“Call for a meeting.”

 

 

Sammy ran her fingers through her hair, her scalp felt raw from all the styling earlier, but she was happy that she was already makeup free.

She switched off the television and wandered towards the windows, she looked down and saw guards patrolling around the property.

Her phone pinged, she reached for it and opened the message. It was a message from Chanyeol, asking if they had gone home okay.

“Hey, oppa,” She decided to call him.

“I was just about to call you, is everything good? I saw you two on your way out, Sehun didn’t seem to be..in a pleasant mood.”

Sammy puffed her cheeks before speaking.

“Everything’s okay, oppa. He was just annoyed with some work thing. Are you still at the reception?”

“We’re leaving in a bit, anyway, good to know you’re already home. See you next week.”

Somin bid him goodbye before making her way to the bathroom, she got in the tub and let the warm water surround her.

The bangle suddenly felt so present in her wrist, she was so aware of it now that it irked her. She was terrified of it, yes. But if Sehun finds out how mug the damned thing scared her, things will just get worse. And she doesn’t want that, she wants him to be calm. Because, a raging Sehun would be difficult to deal with. And, she doesn’t want him to do things he may regret.

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the tub, her forehead creased when the doors opened.

“I thought you were hungry, so I was waiting downstairs.” Sehun had a small smile as he walked in, he was dressed in nothing but his sweatpants. He was probably going to shower but he saw her.

“I changed my mind. But, a waffle or two isn’t a bad idea.” She said before blowing some bubbles towards him. Sehun chuckled and then he lifted himself off the tiled floor and joined her in the tub, water started to splash on the tiles loudly.

“Really?” Somin eyes him warily as his face hovered inches above hers, her eyes went to the tattoo on the side of his abdomen, she reached out to trace it briefly.

“Wash up so, you and little one can sleep.” Sehun chuckled, his tone deeper than usual, and then he kissed the top of her head before stepping down from the tub.

“Wait,” She leaned forward, Sehun paused as he got himself a towel. She waved for him to come closer.

“What is it? Cramps?” Sehun grew concerned as he leaned down to meet her gaze, Sammy smiled before grabbing him closer to her and pressed her lips against his.

“What’s this, Park Somin?” Sehun was smiling, but he didn’t move.

“I’m just glad you kept your cool, Oh Sehun-ssi. Now, get out because I need to finish my bath.”

“We can finish it together.” He suggested before kissing her again.

 

“Get out.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++