034

Lost and Found II

“Young miss,”

Two guards helped her up, she winced as she regained her balance. She looked up and saw Eunwoo being dragged away from her, they had tied his wrists together and put blindfolded him.

“Can we take a look at it?”

She looked at the males again, they were all concentrating on her new accessory. She nodded and raised her arm to them.

“It’s~”

“Sammy!” A voice boomed, and the guards shrunk back.

She looked up, Sehun was making his way towards them, his shoulders were tensed and the look on his face said it all.

“Sir,” The guards bowed as he reached them, his eyes went to Sammy’s wrist.

“Sehun, he just~”

“What is this?” He pulled her arm and examined the bangle, his eyes widened as he realized that it was pulsing underneath his fingers. Sehun cursed under his breath, he took out his phone and typed in a quick message before looking at his men.

“Prepare the car. Call~”

“Sehun, wait.” Sammy pulled her arm back, Sehun paused, his eyes focused on her.

“Somin, we have to go. We don’t know what~”

“This is Kai’s wedding, Sehun. I can’t just leave.”

“This might be a bomb.” Sehun’s tone came out harsh, Sammy could sense how anxious he was. And she understood why he wanted to leave.

“I’m sure you guys have a signal scrambler.” She glanced at the guards, they nodded back at her.

“Sammy,” Sehun sighed, she felt his fingers wrap around her wrist tightly.

“I came home for this, Sehun. I flew back here for this day. For Kai’s wedding.”

“Sammy~”

“Eunwoo probably has the remote with him, Sehun. Or his father, but with the amount of men you have here plus the scrambler, they wont be able to do anything.”

Sehun exhaled and looked away, he ran his fingers through his hair.

“Just let me be present at the ceremony, then we can leave.” Sammy reached for his hand and rubbed small circles on the back of his palm.

“Please.” She said, Sehun looked at his men, he gave them a small nod just as a small black device was being handed to him.

“Okay.” He replied with a small sigh, he exhaled before opening his arms to her.

“Are you okay? You fell.” He said softly as he pulled her into his chest.

“My hurts and I feel like I have a on my wrist, but I’m good. We’re good.” She shrugged, trying to lighten his mood.

“Okay, well, put this in your purse.” Sehun said as he slid the signal scrambler in her clutch.

“You’re not gonna bite into my joke? Nope? Even the one.” She asked him as Sehun fixed the strap of her clutch around her wrist.

“After I finish off Eunwoo, maybe we can discuss the joke. But for now,” Sehun steered her towards the doors and opened it for her.

“You gotta play the best man role, while I check on Kang Injoo.”

“Sehun, you won’t~”

“Kill him? Of course, I will, babe.” He chuckled humorlessly, Sammy puffed her cheeks.

“Stay where I can see you, okay?” Sehun smiled as he kissed the top of her head before walking away, Sammy sighed and watched as he made her way towards his seat.

“He’s beyond pissed, isn’t he?” She asked her guards as she moved forward.

“Whatever he will do next, it’s not going to be good for mister Cha and his family.”

 

 

Sehun watched as Jena reached Kai at the end of the altar, Sammy was smiling as she watched the two. And then Jena turned to her, she grinned at the girl. Kai glanced at his best friend and bumped fists with her before moving forward.

The ceremony begun without a hitch, Sehun shifted on his seat before standing up and discreetly left his seat.

“Well?” Sehun spoke on his phone as he stepped out of the hall, two guards followed him towards the elevator.

“We just picked up a signal from Kang Injoo’s phone. It was at Han River, he’s probably there waiting for Cha Eunwoo, since its just two blocks away from where you are.”

Sehun’s forehead creased briefly.

“Send men to comb through that area,” The doors opened and he walked towards the lobby.

“Yes, sir. We left four men inside the wedding hall. And as you instructed, we have the young miss’s car guarded.”

“Good, you don’t have to send people to question Eunwoo, I’ll do it myself.” He said as he stepped out of the hotel’s doors, the Bentley pulled over and he slid in the vehicle. He put his phone down and put on his leather gloves.

“Where to, sir?”

Sehun leaned back on his seat, a small smirk formed on his lips before speaking.

“To our guest.”

 

 

Hwayoung could only stare as the male was pushed to the cold hard floor, they were at one of the mafia’s hidden warehouses in downtown.

“Wait, so he strapped on this weird…bangle thing around her? Wow, he really must want to die.” She said, the guards nodded at her.

“Did you guys have it checked? What if it’s~”

The steel doors slid open, and a Bentley rolled in. Hwayoung shook her head before backing away and taking a seat.

Sehun slid down from the vehicle, and approached them. Hwayoung stilled on her seat, she recognized the look on the older male’s face.

Rage.

She puffed her cheeks and her eyes narrowed on Eunwoo as the male started to laugh. Sehun paused, his eyes went to him.

“Oppa,” Hwayoung spoke from her seat.

“I hope you had a nice ride on the way here,” Sehun spoke, his tone flat.

“Oh, it was. Your men provided me with the utmost comfort, just like how I did for Somin.” Eunwoo chimed in, the men looked at each other.

“Really?” Sehun was smiling as he walked towards him, Eunwoo met his gaze evenly.

“Actually, with what you and your father did, you shouldn’t even be breathing right now.” Sehun hummed as he leaned down to look at him.

“Me? How about you? You’ve been living the life while we all had to~” Eunwoo was interrupted as Sehun’s fist connected his nose.

“Do you think I care?” Sehun spat, Eunwoo’s blood started to drip on the floor.

“You sound just like your un~”

Eunwoo choked when Sehun started to drag him across warehouse and he tossed him on one of the broken benches.

“I would have let it all pass, you know. I understood your pain. You wanted revenge. And you already got it. You killed our dog, you blew up her house.” Sehun pointed out as Eunwoo struggled on the bench.

“But no, you had to touch her. Of all people. Her.” Sehun hissed as he spun around and the tip of his shoe hit Eunwoo’s jaw, the younger male was launched back from the bench and he landed on the pile of spare tires behind him. Hwayoung winced, she took out her phone and dialed.

“Did you find him?” She spoke softly.

“We found his car, young miss. But, no signs of Kang Injoo.”

Sehun straightened his shirt, he glanced at his men before speaking.

“You wont win this, Oh Sehun. Not this time.” Eunwoo breathed and he spat at him.

“We will take you down. And we will finish Park Somin before she can even give birth to that child~”

Eunwoo froze as a Glock 19 pistol was facing him.

“I dare you, finish that sentence.” Sehun hissed at him, he cocked the gun once and he looked at Eunwoo.

“Finish that sentence!”

The room grew eerily quiet, the guards looked at each other, even Hwayoung didn’t know what to do.

Before anyone could react, Sehun’s phone started to ring, Eunwoo looked at the male, his eyes wide. Sehun exhaled, he took his phone out and looked at the screen.

Sammy

His jaw twitched for a second, he tossed the pistol away before taking the call.

 

 

Sammy grinned as her two cousins approached her.

“Look at you, you’re glowing.” Jaejoong said as he opened his arms for her, Myungsoo chuckled and hugged her first.

“Nice to see you two.” Sammy said as Jaejoong pulled her away from the younger male.

“Auntie was so excited, she called us right away to tell the news.”

“I know, I tried calling Jaejoong oppa, he pretended to be surprised for a few seconds.” She rolled her eyes.

“Why are you walking alone? Sehun?” Myungsoo asked her, Sammy smiled and hooked arms with her cousins.

“He stepped out for a bit, he'll probably be back soon.” She shrugged, but her eyes scanned the reception hall again. Kai was speaking with some of his cousins and the other elders of his family.

“Well, it’s Christmas season, we’re all busier than usual.” Jaejoon nodded along as they searched for their seats.

“Ya, how about we gather for dinner sometime? My place.” Myungsoo suggested, Somin spotted her father walk in the room, he was greeted by Jena’s parents.

“Tell Chanyeol and Chaeyoung too.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, oppa.”

“So, when do we find out if we’re having a nephew or a niece?” Jaejoong asked, Somin scrunched her nose at the two.

“You’ll know when~” She saw Sehun walk in the hall, the look on his was unfathomable.

“Well, we’ll let you go.” Myungsoo winked at her, Somin nodded and made her way towards Sehun.

“Where did you run off to?” She asked as she reached him, Sehun gently cupped her cheek before pressing his lips against hers.

“Thank you.”

Sammy blinked at him, confused.

“What are you saying?” She saw the Oh elders waving at them, she waved back.

“For staying where I can see you. And for calling me.”

“I saw you leave the hall, Sehun.” She snorted, Sehun chuckled before lacing her fingers with his, she noticed the raw skin on his knuckles.

“Sehun-ah, what~”

“Let’s talk about it later, we kind of have to leave early.” His eyes travelled to the odd looking bangle on her wrist, Somin puffed her cheeks.

“I don’t think it’s a bomb.” She said under her breath as they walked towards their table.

“I spoke to uncle about it, it’s probably a tracking device.”

Somin puffed her cheeks, a little peeved.

“Please tell me you’re not disappointed because it isn’t a bomb.” He groaned, Sammy chuckled and just leaned against his arm.

“I was getting all hyped up you know.” She said sheepishly, Sehun rolled his eyes at the girl and wrapped one arm around her.

“One of our tech guy’s waiting outside, we’ll have it removed shortly. Can we get something to eat?” He asked.

“Oh, so you’re hungry after all the hanging out with Cha Eunwoo?” She asked dryly, Sehun smirked and shrugged at her.

 

“Kind of? He was pretty boring.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++