033

Lost and Found II

Somin yawned as she strolled in the kitchen, Sehun was pouring himself a cup of coffee when he saw her.

“I tried waking you up earlier.” He said with a grin as she padded towards him.

“I think I heard you?” She chuckled before searching around the table.

“What do you feel like having?” Sehun asked her,s he shook her head.

“I have to be at the salon in like three hours, I already got multiple messages from the groom, claiming that he needs his best man there early.” She grumbled before pouring herself some milk.

“I’ll send lunch then. But, you have to eat.” He pointed out as he lifted her onto the counter.

“Oh, you’re still heading to the office?” Sammy asked, noticing that he was clad in his usual Armani work suits. She placed her palms over his shoulders, admiring how broad they were.

“I just have some documents to run through with the admin office, and I’m free after that.” Sehun kissed her cheek before walking towards the refrigerator.

“A sandwich will do; I don’t feel like having rice.” She called out, Sehun nodded back.

“I’ll meet you at the wedding hall?” She asked him, a little edgy.

Sehun turned to her, his brows raising up.

“You don’t want to go to the salon alone, huh?” He chuckled, Somin sighed and slouched.

“I just…I don’t think I’ll survive chatting with the other bridesmaids and all. I mean, they’re Jena’s close friends too, but..” She stuck her tongue out.

“I’ll pick you up and we’ll go to Kai’s place after.” Sehun agreed, knowing Somin, she wasn’t really the type to get along with a lot of women.

“And, we can get waffles on the way, or even crepes.” She said with a huge grin, Sehun laughed and nodded.

“We’ll do that too.”

 

 

Sehun was in the middle of a briefing with his secretary when he heard the doors open, he looked up and grew confused.

“I thought you were getting married today.” Sehun said, his secretary stood up and discreetly left the office.

“I still am.” Kai rolled his eyes as he set his Starbucks cup down and looked at the male.

“What is it? Are you having doubts?” Sehun joked as he leaned back on his seat, Kai shook his head.

“No, well, I woke up today, and I realized I forgot to do one thing.”

“Which is?”

Kai smiled, he sat down and faced his friend.

“I know I may be crossing some lines here, but I have to do it. If I don’t, I’d feel really bad and be one crappy friend.”

“Oh, so this is a Samantha thing.” Sehun nodded back, anticipating.

“Look, I am really happy for the both of you. When I found out she was pregnant, I celebrated her, and I knew that you two were kind of at a bad place then.”

Sehun nodded back, he put his phone aside.

“I was ready to volunteer to be the baby’s father figure, I mean, I owe Sammy a lot. It was the least I could do if you two ever don’t work out. Which isn’t the case now, right?” Kai asked him.

“That’s not that case now, Kim Jongin.” Sehun nodded with a small smile, he knew where Kai was getting at.

“All I want to say is that, take care of my best friend, alright? I mean, I’m getting married, I may not be able to be as around for her as I was. I just wanna make sure that she’s…safe and well taken care of.” Kai said meaningfully.

“As in, if I hurt her, you will hunt me down?” Sehun asked, Kai shrugged and nodded.

“It could be that. But, you get me, right?” Kai asked before stretching his hand to the male.

“I got everything.”

Kai chuckled and stood up, Sehun walked him out of his office

“I’ll see you later, lawyer ahjussi.” Kai cooed as they approached the elevators, Sehun grimaced.

“Don’t call me that again.” He sighed, Kai laughed.

“Somin still wants to kill me over that best man thing, huh?”

“Nah, she loves you.” Sehun said as the elevator doors opened, Kai slapped his arm before going inside.

“See you later, groom.” Sehun gave him a small wave before walking back to his office, he smiled to himself as he reached for his pocket briefly. And then he went back to his office.

 

 

Sammy stepped down from the car and stared at the hotel’s entrance before her. She felt Sehun’s palm on the small of her back, she glanced at him.

“Why does it feel like I’m giving my son away?” She smiled as she walked with him, their guards followed them from a discreet distance.

“When are we going to tell them? Chaeyoung noona messaged me earlier, she wants to know the little one’s gender.” Sehun said with a small smile as they crossed the lobby.

“Maybe next week? Kai’s been bugging me about it too.” She said as they approached the elevator doors.

“I’m assuming you got a call from my father?” Sehun said jokingly as they step inside, Somin sighed before wrapping one arm around his waist to lean against him.

“Yes, and Sehun~”

“I tried talking to them about it, but all I got is a no.” Sehun said, the doors opened again and they stepped out.

“I don’t understand, he wants to buy a house for the baby. A house.” She said while shaking her head.

“Oh, he said house?” Sehun blinked at her, confused. Their guards walked behind them towards Kai’s presidential suite.

“Why? What did he tell you?”

“Stocks. And a trust fund.” Sehun stated, Sammy sighed, giving up.

“You’re regretting telling our parents, huh?” Sehun was smiling as he wrapped one arm around the girl.

“Our? My parents haven’t done anything over the top yet.” Sammy hummed happily.

“You didn’t notice the vans at home then.”

“Vans?” She halted, Sehun laughed and the guards grew amused.

“Your father sent two Mercedes Benz vans for the little one.”

Samantha groaned and marched in Kai’s suite without looking back, Sehun smiled as he watched the girl. Her two guards followed her into the room, and the mafia prince turned to his men.

“What do we have?” He asked as he buried his hands in his pant pockets.

“Someone spotted Cha Eunwoo at a local café near his office.”

Sehun’s jaw clenced and unclenched.

“He’s just in Seoul then.” He clicked his tongue, his men looked at him, waiting for his decision.

 

 

“How are you feeling?” Sammy asked as the hotel’s staff left the rom, Kai was standing in front of the floor length mirror, checking his reflection. Again.

“Do I look calm? Do I?” Kai asked her, she could sense the tenseness in his tone. Sammy chuckled before walking towards him.

“Kai, I swear to god, if you even try running away~”

“I don’t mean that. I’m just…nervous that’s all.” Kai pointed out, annoyed with her teasing. Sammy smiled and took both of his hands in hers.

“You can do this, Jongin. I mean, if you ever this up, I’ll always have your back.” She said lightly, Kai sighed before hugging the girl.

“Thank you for being my female best man, Sammy.”

She snorted and patted his back reassuringly.

“Of course.” She said as she pulled back, the doors opened and two of the hotel staff signaled that the ceremony was going to start.

Sammy let go of Kai and gave him a thumbs up.

“Well, it’s time I hand you over to Jena.” She joked as they stepped out of the room together.

“Hmm, it doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” He agreed as they stopped behind the wooden doors, it slowly opened and Kai walked in. Somin was about to move forward when she noticed a familiar silhouette standing a few meters away from her.

“Noona,”

She stilled as he eyes focused on the male, and then he started running towards her. The guards rushed towards the girl but not before Eunwoo could slap something on her wrist. Somin staggered back, she landed on her back just as the male was taken down by the guards.

Sammy winced as she tried to sit up and then she looked at her wrist again, there was a steel bracelet beside her diamond encrusted bangle.

“Pin him down! Get the car!”

Sammy could only stare at the bangle as it continued to pulsate on her wrist.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++