013

Lost and Found II

Somin leaned forward on the table as the speaker continued explaining the recent dealings with JQ Industries.

“So, everything’s been set to pace?” She spoke, the male nodded. The other managers turned to look at her, it has been more than a week ever since their boss has come back. And they were happy that she’s in town.

“Yes, vice chairman, we are set to meet them next week.”

“Good, I have to visit the other office by MBS, so,” She she stood up and the other employees in the room followed suit.

“It’s almost lunch time, thank you for meeting with me.” Sammy said politely before stepping out of the office, Dave walked after her.

“Should I order some food for you? Or are you going out to eat?”

“Well, I think we~” Sammy paused when her phone started to ring, she took the device out and looked at the screen.

“It’s Eunwoo.” She blinked before answering his call.

“Noona, are you busy?” Eunwoo said cheerily.

“Not really, how’s class?”

“Just finished an exam, noona. How about lunch? I’m treating.”

 

 

Sehun took off his eyeglasses as his assistant walked in his office with lunch.

“The meeting with SK Group has been finalized, sir. And the sales report you asked for has already been forwarded to your email.” The male said as he placed the bag on his desk,

Sehun nodded in reply and started to take his meal out of the bag.

“And, you are needed to attend the dinner appointment tonight. The president has asked for you to come early too.”

Sehun shook his head, his father had been dragging him to a lot of meetings lately, and he really didn’t enjoy out of office appointments.

“Do you need anything else, sir?”

“No, you may go.” Sehun dismissed him, he was about to open his can of juice when his phone started to ring.

Sehun looked at the screen and his forehead creased.

“What is it?” He answered and then Sehun tensed up as he heard the noise on the background.

“Young..master, we—we’re in trouble.”

Sehun ended the call and bolted out of his office, he saw his men as soon as he reached the lobby.

“Sir~”

“Locate where they are now. Something’s up. Text me the address.” He demanded before rushing towards his parked car.

Sehun got inside his car and started to call for Somin, his forehead crumpled when his call went to voicemail. He reached the main road and checked his GPS carefully. His men had sent him the address and he was just a few blocks away.

And then he saw it. Six of his men were cornered while two were lying on the floor writhing in pain, they were at least twenty masked males who had their eyes on them.

Sehun tried calling for Somin again, but she wasn’t picking up. Sehun slammed his palms against the wheel before getting out his car.

He called for his secretary while walking towards the crowd.

“Check on Somin for me.” He ordered before loosening his tie and walking towards the masked males, his jaw clenched and unclenched as he yanked one of the males and er punched the male.

“I heard you were looking for a party.” Sehun smirked just as the other males turned to him, the mafia prince looked at them with cold empty eyes.

“Young master, I see you have finally decided to grace us with your presence,” One of the masked males chuckled, taunting him.

“Perfect timing. I’ve been needing the stretch.”

 

 

“So, you have mister Kwok for this semester?” Sammy chuckled over desert.

“Sadly, I do, noona. Everyone’s already starting to feel the stress.” Eunwoo smiled while shaking his head.

“I heard the renovated the library, how is it?”

“Hmm, I don’t really like studying in campus.”

“So, you study at home too?”

“Noona, you did the same?” Eunwoo asked, amazed.

“I can’t really focus unless I’m at my home.” She explained as she set her fork down.

“I was always a little envious seeing other students who could study at the campus library.” Eunwoo chuckled, Somin was about to reply when she saw one of her guards stand up.

“Is something wrong? I didn’t know you also needed bodyguards here.” Eunwoo spoke to her, Somin smiled.

“It’s not that I really need them, but, it’s a deal I made.” She said jokingly before going back to her meal.

“Young master?” The male answered as soon as he stepped out of the building.

“What’s going on? Where is she?” Sehun said impatiently, the other male could here the grunts from the other side.

“She is out for lunch right now, young miss must have left her phone in the car.” He said carefully.

“Lunch? With Dave?”

“No. It’s that young man, president Cha’s son.”

“And, sir~”

The line went dead.

 

 

Somin walked in her office and noticed the white box on her table.

“What’s that?” She turned to Dave, the male looked up from his phone.

“Ah, the people from the main admin sent those, they’re glad to have you back.”

Somin nodded back and grinned, she sat down and stretched her arms.

“Vice chairman, have you called him back?”

“Who?” Somin asked as she opened the box and took out one of the cupcake.

“Right, did you call oppa? I told him I needed that report to be emailed to me, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I might need it for tomorrow, JQ can be really naggy.” Somin said as she examined the cupcake with interest, Dave poured her a glass of water.

“I meant, vice president Oh. He’s been calling the whole afternoon.”

Somin went still, her eyes narrowed briefly as she grabbed her purse and started rummaging through it.

“My..phone’s not here.” She blinked at him, they both grimaced.

“Whoa, I can already feel his annoyance all the way here. I am so dead.” She muttered under breath.

“I’ll go look for it, enjoy your sweets, vice chairman.” Dave said to her, Somin peeled off the wax paper from the cupcake and took a small bite.

And then she started gagging which made Dave halt, he turned back only to see his boss slowly sliding from her chair.

 

“Vice chairman!” He ran towards her just as Sammy’s body crashed on the carpeted floor.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++