039

Lost and Found II

Sammy could feel Jena pulling her to crouch down, but something had caught her eyes. A very familiar silhouette standing meters away from her.

“Somin!”

“Just go.” She shook her off, Sammy dodged the people on her way as she approached the smiling figure.

“I see you’re already up and about.” She stopped as she was close enough to be heard, her eyes went to the three males behind him.

“I was really hoping we would be friends, noona. And, I think I would have fallen for you.” Eunwoo said with his usual charming smile but she could still see the bruises on his face and neck.

“I should have seen through you.” She said, she heard her guards rush towards her and they started to surround her, partially blocking her view of Eunwoo.

Eunwoo chuckled and shook her head.

“You took the bait, noona. Admit it. He no longer excites you.” He said, Sammy’s brows rose and she shook her head.

“You think this isn’t exciting? A mall shootout?” She replied to him.

“I would never be in this situation if I wasn’t with Oh Sehun.”

“You’re standing on the wrong side, noona.”

Sammy’s lips quirked up, and then she heard footsteps, her eyes went to the looming shadow behind Eunwoo and she felt her whole being tense up.

“Still exciting for you, Park Somin?” It was Kang Injoo and he had a pistol pointed at Chaeyoung’s head.

 

 

Chanyeol stilled as soon as he saw the scene, Sammy and her guards were facing Kang Injoo who had Chaeyoung on gunpoint.

“Sammy,” Sehun spoke, her eyes went to him. Sehun’s forehead creased briefly, it was then they realized that they were not just surrounded by Kang Injoo’s men, they were also outnumbered.

“Well, if it isn’t the man of the hour.” Injoo laughed, Eunwoo’s was looking at Sehun. Sehun buried his hands in his pockets before moving, he crossed the distance between them and he stood just in front of the guards blocking Sammy. Completely covering their view of the girl.

“Move.” He said without turning, the guards started to move, Samantha followed them and she padded towards her cousin. Chanyeol had his eyes on Chaeyoung, he didn’t know what to do.

“What are you trying to do? Let her go.” Sehun sighed, Sammy took her cousin’s hand in hers.

“We would have wanted not to involve others but you guard her too much, young master.” Eunwoo said teasingly.

“What do you want?” Sehun asked, ignoring the younger male. Chanyeol felt his cousin move, Sammy’s hand was inside her purse.

“Young miss,” The guard said softly.

“You really want to know that?” Kang Injoo replied, Sehun shrugged at him, but Somin could see how tensed he was, from the way his jaw twitched and his fists were curled inside his pant pockets.

“I want you to feel how I felt when I lost everything.” Kang Injoo pushed Chaeyoung away from, Chanyeol was about to move to go to her, but Sammy yanked him back.

“Somin~”

“No, oppa.”

“But they~”

“It’s not unnie they want. It’s me.” She said under her breath, Chanyeol swallowed and looked at the scene.

“Somin~” Chanyeol noticed that the girl was already holding onto something and he halted.

 

 

“Revenge?” Sehun said, he took in his surroundings. Kang Injoo had about fiteen men with him, while they only had six, seven including him.

“If it weren’t for you and your family, I would have never lost ~”

“Did we tell you steal from us? Did we ask you to do all that?” Sehun questioned back, the older male paused, his eyes narrowed at the male. Eunwoo crossed his arms, Chaeyoung was struggling to stand up.

Sehun glanced at his men, two stepped forward to help her up, Chanyeol sighed in relief as Chaeyoung reached them, he wrapped his arms around the girl as she started to sob quietly.

“I’m sorry, unnie.” Sammy said to her, Chaeyoung met her gaze evenly.

“He’ll kill him, Sammy. I heard them talking.” She whispered, Sammy nodded and looked ahead.

“So, you think that reasoning will get you somewhere?” Kang Injoo yelled back at him.

“What do you want me to say? I’m sorry you ed up?” Sehun shot back, his patience waning down.

“Sounds better.” Kang Injoo chuckled and then he pointed his gun at Sehun. The guards all stepped forward, Chanyeol looked at Sammy worriedly.

“Go.” Sammy said, the guards turned to her.

“Your loyalty isn’t to me, but to him. Go.”

“But, young miss~”

“Go.” Sammy urged them, she gestured for Chanyeol to back away, but Kang Injoo’s men started to move towards them. Sammy tensed, her fingers curled around her cousin’s arms.

 

 

“Samantha, stay where you are.” Sehun spoke, his gaze didn’t even falter as Kang Injoo cocked the gun, her eyes widened as she heard the clicking sound.

“I have you right where I want you.” Kang Injoo smiled as he pressed the tip of his gun against Sehun’s forehead, the male didn’t flinch.

“S—Sehun-ah,” Sammy was looking at the, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“Get her out of here. Now.” Sehun said, his tone had gone cold. The guards started to move and the Kang men started to attack them.

“Sammy, come!” Chanyeol was reaching for her as the fights started around them. The items from the stalls were being tossed away, glass displays broken as the mafia goons started to attack each other. But Sammy had somehow managed to remain untouched, she had her eyes on him.

The only one who mattered.

She felt that overwhelming feeling in her stomach again.

No, not my everything.

And then she started to move, Sehun still had his eyes on Kang Injoo.

“I end you then there’s nobody on my way. Your family, the whole organization is in jeopardy~” Kang Injoo gasped and he started to stagger towards his side. He turned his head, only to come face to face with Somin.

“Surprise, motherer.” She spat, before Sehun could react, she tossed the Beretta towards him and Sehun immediately pointed it at Eunwoo before the male could take out his gun. Their men halted.

“One more move and they both die.” Sehun spoke to them.

Injoo looked at his side, he was bleeding. Somin had stabbed him with two wooden chopsticks, he looked at his injury again, the girl had managed to wedge in about six inches of the wood into him.

“Looks terrible. Worrying, actually.” She chirped at him, her fingers hovered over what was left of the chopsticks.

“Do you want me to call an ambulance for you first? Or do we continue?” She asked him, Sehun glanced at her, Eunwoo started to run away from them, but he caught him by the collar. He yanked the male back and slammed him against the wall.

“I warned you. Not her. Not. Her.” He growled before shoving him towards the glass case, and then he turned towards Kang Injoo. Sammy was pulled back by her guards, Sehun’s eyes were on Kang Injoo now.

And he was seeing red.

“Oh Sehun, you’re nothing but~” He yelled in pain as Sehun pulled out the chopsticks without warning.

And then he stabbed them back onto his other side.

“You will be nothing. An ambulance won’t come.” He spat as he turned away from him, he stretched one hand to Sammy. The girl’s forehead furrowed but she went to him.

“Young master, should we~”

“No. Let them be.” Sehun said as they walked towards the escalator, they could hear the sirens outside.

“Take care of the security footages. And block all entrances for an hour.” Those were his last words as they headed for the basement parking, Sammy saw the shadow of a smirk on his face before the doors closed behind them.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++