010

Lost and Found II

“So, everything’s good?” Kai asked from the other line, Sammy nodded as she set the plates on the table.

“Yeah, it was so bad, Kai. People were injured, I’ve never seen so much blood.” She muttered as she went back to the kitchen and tried to reach for the bowls on the upper shelf.

“I’ll drop by tomorrow, we already have your dress.”

“Ugh. Best man in a dress, I’ve seen it all.” She muttered, she stopped when she felt a weight press behind her. Sehun grinned as he got the bowls for her.

Sammy rolled her eyes at him, he chuckled before speaking.

“Your best man can’t even get us bowls, Kim Jongin.” He called out, Kai cackled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Sammy said before ending the call, she followed Sehun to the dining room.

“How are things? Did your uncle arrive?” She asked him, Sehun nodded before gesturing for her to sit down.

“He did. He was angry, and,” Sehun loosened his tie before continuing.

“You found out who did it?” She asked as she sat down, Sehun nodded and leaned back on his seat.

“You mentioned the south.” Sammy added, Sehun looked at her and smiled.

“Aigoo, she listens well.” He said before reaching out to cup her cheek.

“You rarely talk, of course I have to.” She mumbled, Sehun chuckled and started eating.

“We found a CCTV footage of man leaving a backpack at the park,” Sehun said to her, she nodded along and nibbled on a piece of garlic bread.

“Please tell me he had a cap on.”

“Whoa, are you on his side?”

“If he wasn’t wearing one, it means that he wants to be found. And that could be a trap, darling.” She said dryly. Sehun paused, his brows went up.

“Should I be insulted that you’re surprised?”

Sehun laughed and pulled her chair closer to his.

“No, it’s just that I never thought of it that way and who’s the mafia kid now?” He joked, Sammy chuckled and put the bread down.

“Eat up, I wanna watch The Mummy Returns before going to bed.” She urged him, Sehun kissed the side of her head before going back to his meal.

“And, stop worrying. Everything’s fine, Sammy. You keep on frowning.” He said without looking up from his plate.

“Sehun, it was a freaking bomb.”

“Hurting me will start a bloodbath, Sammy. And those guys aren’t ready for that. They’re afraid, they just want to scare us.”

“They scared me.” Sammy said softly, Sehun paused and looked at her, she was staring at her plate before pushing it away.

“Sammy~”

“I know, you don’t have to explain it again. I trust you.” She mussed his hair before heading back to the kitchen to get more juice.

 

 

“Park Holdings?” Hwayoung looked up from her phone, her assistant nodded back.

“They met each other last year during her parents’ divorce.”

“So, this is the girl who made Sehun oppa join the chaebol kids?” She snorted before putting her phone down and crossing her legs.

“Well, she didn’t ask him to, but…it kinda happened that way, I guess.” The male nodded along, Hwayoung rolled her eyes before opening a bag of chips.

“What else do we have on her?”

“We can’t exactly pry on her..private matters, young master Oh has her heavily guarded.”

Hwayoung shook her head and sighed.

“She has him tied around her finger, I hate that.”

“Young miss~”

“Then, I’ll do it myself. I’ll get to know her. That wont be a problem, girls like her,” She said as she stood up, she walked toward the windows and saw two black SUVs pull over.

She watched as men took out a tied up male from the car.

“They got him, young miss.” Her secretary told her.

“Girls like her are easy to deal with. They don’t know how our world works.” She mused before picking up a metal rod and leaving the room.

 

 

Somin stepped out of the house with her purse in hand when noticed something new in the garage.

“Good morning, vice president.”

She looked up and gave the guards a warm smile.

“What’s that? It doesn’t have four wheels.” She playfully asked as she approached the motorbike, it was a Ducati model.

“It’s the young master’s.”

“Huh.” Somin nodded, she was about to call for Sehun when she heard a loud noise by the front gates.

Guards rushed towards the newcomer as she pulled to a full stop by the curb, Somin could see the tips of her hair underneath her helmet. She eyed the girl’s motorbike before looking at the guards again.

The girl removed the helmet and Somin recognized her.

“Sehun oppa.” She murmured, she heard Sehun step out through the garage doors.

“You’re heading out?” He asked as he walked towards her, she glanced at him nodded.

“I have a date.” She said to him.

“Wow, how many times did Kai call you just to haul you up this early?” He joked back before walking her to her Audi.

“Fifteen.” She rolled her eyes, she saw Sehun look up.

“Hwayoung-ah!” He called her.

“We already got something from the guy, oppa.” The girl said as she approached them.

“Really? That’s good, ah, right, Sammy this is~”

Sammy stretched her toes upwards to kiss his jaw.

“I’ll see you later, lunch is on me.” She said quickly before getting in her car, Sehun was about to stop her but the Audi was already reversing away from him. The black Rover followed the vehicle as it moved out of the property.

Sehun blinked and shook his head, then he faced Hwayoung.

“I was wanting to be introduced, she must be busy.” She said to him.

“Very.” Sehun nodded back before inviting her into the house.

The remaining guards looked at each other in amusement.

“The young miss doesn’t like the other young miss.” They mused at each other before going back to their posts.

 

 

“It still amazes me that she hasn’t run you over yet.” Jaejoong mused as Kai walked into the girl’s office.

Sammy chuckled before standing up to greet him with a hug.

“Oppa,” Jena greeted Jaejoong politely before sitting down across him.

“Well, do you like it?” Kai pointed towards the gown in the middle of the room.

“It’s perfect, thank you, Kai.”

Jena laughed as the girl sat down beside her, Jaejoong stood up.

“Anyway, she’s all yours now, I only dropped by to check on her. Best wishes you two.” Jaejoong blew Sammy a kiss before leaving the room.

“So, how’s Sehun? I saw it on the news.” Jena spoke, Kai was already on Sammy’s seat, swiveling it around like the toddler he is.

“He’s…very relaxed about it. Weird.”

“He grew up with that environment, he’s used to it.” Kai said, Jena gave her a nod.

“I don’t know, I mean it’s just..weird, seeing high school delinquent Oh.” She said with a small smile.

“Oh no, you haven’t seen him angry yet. Like super angry.” Kai shook his head and shuddered, Jena laughed.

“Don’t scare your best man, she might run off.” Jena told him.

“Something’s bothering you, Samantha. I can smell it from a mile away.” Jongin left the chair and sat down across the two.

“It’s nothing, I just met this friend of Sehun’s yesterday, she seems..odd.”

“How odd? Doesn’t comb her hair?” Jena asked her, Kai rolled his eyes at his fiancé.

“No, she’s pretty. But she’s like him, a girl version of him.” She explained to them.

“Ah, that Hwayoung? I met her before.” Kai said as he took out his phone, he picked up one of the cookies from the table and started munching on them.

“Yeah, her. She seems..dangerous.”

“Not really, another mafia kid. She’s pretty cool, a little rash but she’s okay.” Kai said.

“You don’t like her.” Jena said.

“She doesn’t like a lot of people, baby.” Kai mused, Sammy picked up her shoe and tossed it at him, Jena laughed.

“It’s not that, I just don’t feel like associating myself with her..yet.”

“Hmm.” Kai grinned at her, Sammy ignored him. And then Somin’s secretary walked in, he was joined by two of her mafia guards.

“What is it?” Kai looked at them.

“It’s the young master, ma’am. He says you were right.”

“Hmm, now that’s something Kai has never admitted.” Jena joked, Kai shook his head at her.

“Huh?”

“He wants you to come to the..other office. The car’s already downstairs.”

Kai pushed her shoe back to her.

“Just me? No other guests there?” Somin asked as she stood up and put on her other shoe.

“Yes, miss Jung left for Busan this morning.” The guard said as a matter-of-factly, Sammy paused and winced.

“I didn’t mean that…I’ll be down in a few.” Somin said to them, the two left the office.

“We all know you meant it that way, Sammy.” Kai chuckled, Jena grinned to herself.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++