002

Lost and Found II

Somin pushed the door open and walked into the room, her brows rose in amusement as she found Sehun, still dozing off.

“Oh Sehun.” She mused as she plopped down on the bed.

“Hmmmm,” He spoke before stretching his hand, searching for her.

“Aren’t you going to wake up? You’re not here on vacation, you know that.” She pointed out as she playfully slid away from him. Sehun grunted, he turned to her and opened his eyes.

“It’s just a presentation.” He said in a grumpy tone that made her grin more.

“It’s at ten, you should be up by now.”

Sehun rolled his eyes, he slowly sat up and looked around him.

“We should go out tonight,” He said to her, Somin gave him a nod.

“I know how you made this one-sided rule of me not going to work while you’re here but,” She said as she crawled closer to him, Sehun’s lips quirked up before gathering the girl in his arms.

“But, what?”

“I need to drop by the office, it’s a bit of an emergency, but don’t worry.” She said as she angled her head to meet his gaze.

“It will be quick, I promise. I already called up Chanyeol oppa that those documents will be ready before the week ends so, I’m kind of in a bind.” She said with a small pleading smile.

Sehun snorted but he gave her a quick peck before sliding down the bed.

“You’ll be ready by~”

“Wanna shower with me? Or will you continue to~”

“No, I’ll stop nagging.” She said before bouncing off the bed and padding out of the room, Sehun chuckled and walked towards the bathroom. He didn’t notice how his phone buzzed briefly, it was a message from his uncle.

And it was programmed to self-delete in a matter of twenty minutes.

 

 

Somin walked in the Kia event with Dave in tow. It was at located at one of the most popular convention centers in the country and the company made sure to take advantage of the nice glass dome to present the Kia automobiles.

“Wow,” She was genuinely impressed with the setup, she looked around her, Kia was launching three new models in the Singaporean market this month, and Sehun was the one to present everything.

Well, it is his project. All releases in Asia have been under his control ever since he took over, and she loved how he adapted to everything smoothly.

“Vice president Oh has outdone himself, again.” Dave said as they searched for their seats, Somin grinned at him.

“He seems a little unsure,” Dave started to speak, she paused.

“What? I think everything seems~”

“Not about this release, but you, ma’am.”

“Don’t ma’am me.” She sighed at him as one of Sehun’s men approached them with a warm smile.

“Hyungnim.” Somin whispered playfully, he chuckled before guiding them to their seats, Dave had to smile at that. When he first heard about his boss’s boyfriend being a mafia son, he grew concerned, he was worried how badly it might affect the Park heiress. But seeing her interact with the hyungnims now, he was worrying over nothing. She fit in so well.

And, Oh Sehun was the kind of man she needed in her life.

“I was talking about you, staying here for a long period time. He doesn’t like it.” Dave said to her, Somin glanced at him and shook her head.

“It’s just for this month, Dave, besides,” The light started to dim, she looked up and saw Sehun.

tumblr_p63mbdDpJd1unhf54o1_400.gif

He was adjusting his clip-in mic as two Kia staff were speaking to him, explaining how the presentation would start.

“I can’t stay here for long, Singapore…” She trailed off, looked at Dave again.

“Is not home anymore.”

 

 

“Wow, this is…worrisome.” Chaeyoung commented as she padded towards Chanyeol, the male looked up from his coffee.

Chaeyoung set the paper before them, Chanyeol’s eyes scanned the front page and he paused.

“What’s this? Some high school kids messing around again?” He spoke, Chaeyoung shrugged.

“It doesn’t seem like it, I mean, they lit a house on fire.” She murmured, Chanyeol shook his head.

“It must be one of those high school gang things, those were pretty popular back in the day.” He said, Chaeyoung nodded before taking a sip from his cup.

Chanyeol broke into a smile and kissed the side of her head.

“I have fitting for bridesmaid dresses with Jena today, and I still think that Somin will kill Kai for making her his best man.” She mused, Chanyeol laughed.

“He’s really pushing thought with that without telling her?”

“Yeah, even Sehun warned him about it.”

Chanyeol shook his head, he was about to speak again when his phone beeped. He read the email from his father again and grew confused.

“Why?” Chaeyoung asked as she peeked on the screen.

“This is funny; Hyundai wants to partner up for this ecotourism thing.” He murmured.

“Funny as in your cousin is dating the Kia heir?”

“That and it’s been assigned to Sammy as soon as she gets home.” Chanyeol nodded as he put his phone down.

“Really? Our Sammy working with Hyundai? Sehun will suffer.” Chaeyoung laughed.

“Sehun’s not like that, I mean, he knows it’s just work. But it would be fun to watch.” Chanyeol said before sending a text to his cousin, checking up on her.

“What if the Hyundai exectuvie is another tall and handsome stranger too?” Chaeyoung hummed, Chanyeol just shooed her away from the kitchen.

“I mean, come on, Oh Sehun had it easy. Im Jaebum was no match for him.”

“Ya, Bacon might hear you.” Chanyeol warned her, Bacon, Sammy’s pet was staying with them.

 

 

Sehun slid down from the car and stared at the building before him, he could hear Somin speaking on the phone as she handed her key fob to the valet.

“Yes, it’ll be reviewed personally. You don’t have to worry. Just hand in the documents,” She was speaking in Chinese, she glanced at Sehun and stretched her hand to him. Sehun shook his head at her, Somin blinked back.

Instead, he just placed one palm on the small of her back and gently pushed her forward. Somin put her phone down.

“Kai texted me earlier, he sent me another threat.” She said jokingly as they got in the building, as soon as the employees saw her, they started to greet her politely and occasionally, some would bow. Then stare at the male beside her.

“Something about a wedding, I bet.” Sehun joked back as they reached the elevators. He glanced around them, and paused.

“They’re staring at you, don’t worry.”

“What?”

Somin glanced at Sehun again, she chewed on the insides of her cheeks.

“Did something happen?” Sehun asked as the doors pinged open, he saw Dave walking towards them.

“Dave.” Sehun greeted him, the male bowed back.

“I see you have noticed the staring, young master.” He said lightly, Sehun nodded back.

“Dave,” Somin sent him a look, Dave chuckled.

“Why?” The doors pinged open, Somin walked in and the two men followed.

“You see, a few days ago, when the vice president Kang just got here,”

“Dave!” Somin hissed, Sehun tugged the girl and hid her behind his back, preventing her from shutting Dave up.

“Oh Sehun!” She protested, but Sehun had a firm grip on her waist.

“Well, news of her being back spread around, two of her suitors kept on dropping by, wanting to, you know,” Dave shrugged, Sehun’s brows rose up.

“So, the young miss got really annoyed by it, I mean, she did tell them she already have a boyfriend, but they wouldn’t buy it.”

“Wow, and she didn’t tell me.” Sehun nodded along, Somin sighed, giving up.

“So, my boss had a standee of you printed and placed it in her office.” Dave stated, Sehun blinked, letting the words sink in.

“Okay, I can explain.” Somin wriggled free from his grasp, Dave grinned at her.

“A standee, really? A picture of us didn’t suffice?” Sehun mused at her, his smirk making an appearance.

“I got annoyed, okay? I was too busy, I didn’t have time for pointless chat and, well, I just didn’t want to entertain them…?” She finished with a small shrugged.

“You and your standees.” Sehun grinned at the girl.

“Well, I had to make them stop.” She said to him, the doors pinged open, Dave escaped quickly.

“So, who were those guys by the way?” Sehun asked coyly as they stepped out of the elevator, Somin chuckled and shook her head at him.

“I’d rather not tell.”

“Come on, I just want to know who wanted to compete with me.” Sehun said jokingly, but Somin knew better.

“As much as I found them annoying, I don’t want them to die, Sehun.”

Sehun rolled her eyes at the girl, but he took her hand in his.

“We’re still flying back this weekend, right?” He asked her, his tone careful and neutral.

“Of course, I don’t have anything do here anyway.” Somin squeezed his hand, Sehun smiled and nodded and they walked in her office.

 

Well, the idea of Somin being away didn’t really sit well the lawyer ahjussi, not that he was going to say it out loud though.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++