018

Lost and Found II

“We’ve already decided on this so, push this through.” Sammy stated as she pushed the folder towards Dave.

“Regarding your flight next weekend, ma’am,”

Sammy looked up from her laptop, she nodded for him to continue.

“I’ve already worked your schedule around it, I also made it so that you’d have time to pack properly.”

“How much did Sehun pay you to do that?” She mused back at him, Dave chuckled.

And then they both paused when there was a knock on the doors, Sammy waited as Dave walked towards the doors and opened them.

“Mr. Cha.” Dave was genuinely surprised, Sammy paused, she set her pen down to greet the younger male.

“Noona,” Eunwoo was all smiles as he walked towards her.

“What brings you here?”

“You forgot? We were going to~”

“Right, campus. Sorry.” Sammy smiled and shook her head, Eunwoo nodded, he set the bouquet of flowers on her desk.

“It’s a little late, but..get well soon.” Eunwoo said shyly, Sammy shook her head and thanked him. She motioned for Dave to get a vase before asking the younger male to take a seat.

“How’s school? Graduation’s in a few weeks, right?”

“Yes, abeoji’s already asking me to started packing up.”

“Oh, time to go home and be stuck in the system I’m in.” She joked, Eunwoo laughed.

“Right, so, noona, are you free? I’ll drive us.”

 

 

Sehun exhaled and shut his laptop close, he faced his assistant.

“The meeting with KT Auto has been moved tomorrow, and the new release for the our redesigned models has been scheduled. It just needs your go signal, vice chairman.”

“Yes, I’ll be meeting the PR team this afternoon and I’d like to see the event site myself. Has these been passed to my father?” Sehun asked as he pointed towards the pile of documents on his desk.

“Yes, sir. And,”

The doors opened, Sehun looked up and paused.

“Hwayoung-ah,” Sehun spoke, she was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and an oversized sweatshirt.

“We finally got something, oppa. You might want to see this.” She said quietly, Sehun’s secretary excused himself and left the room.

“What do you mean?”

“We caught some guys trying to get inside your home.”

Sehun stilled, his fists curled.

“We checked the black box of his car, we may have discovered their hiding place.” Hwayoung said to him, Sehun nodded, he wordlessly picked up his phone and coat.

“Come on.” He said to her, Hwayoung walked after him, but she reached for his arm.

Sehun stopped and faced her.

“What is it?” Sehun asked her, she smiled before loosening the knot of his tie. Sehun’s secretary looked up from his desk.

“Hwa~”

“Lose this, it doesn’t suit you. It isn’t you, oppa.” Hwayoung mused at him before keeping the tie in her pocket.

 

 

“Woah, you must really like bread, noona.” Eunwoo said as he leaned on the table, Sammy chuckled and nodded.

“I’ve been trying to get it out of my sometime, but screw it.”

“I thought vice chairman Oh would be joining us,”

“Sehun went home yesterday, he’s quite busy in Seoul.” She nodded along, Eunwoo looked around them, he was stunned when he realized that the number of Somin’s bodyguards multiplied.

“Hmm, noona,” He started, Sammy put her sandwich down and looked at him.

“About… his family, the Ohs,”

“Yes, why?”

“Do you know…Do you know about their real background?”

Sammy paused, she chewed on her lower lip before speaking.

“It’s not really common knowledge, but, do you?”

Eunwoo gave her a small smile before nodding.

“I mean, since you have so many guards with you, I assumed that~”

“Sehun tells me everything, and..those guys are just for security reasons.” Sammy explained kindly, Eunwoo nodded back.

“It doesn’t..make you uncomfortable, noona?”

“No, in fact, I’ll probably feel a little weird without them around.”

“Your family? Are they okay with him?”

“My father loves Sehun, it annoys me sometimes.” She joked before finishing her sandwich, Eunwoo’s brows rose up but he gestured for her to eat more.

 

 

Sehun slid down from his car and rushed to the scene, his home’s frontage was a mess. His family’s guard were everywhere, sweeping through the area.

“Where are they?” Sehun commanded as he got inside the property, two guards led him and Hwayoung to the garage.

His eyes were on the men on the ground, they were both bruised and bloodied.

“What do we have?” Hwayoung spoke up, Sehun looked at the males, one of them had bite marks on their neck.

“The dog. Bacon, where is he?” Sehun looked around them, the guards looked down, unable to reply.

“Where is he?” Sehun spoke again, his tone had gone cold.

“S—Sir, when we got here, he was already~”

“We killed your little rascal, your highness.” One of the males spoke to him, Sehun looked at him, his jaw twitched.

Hwayoung’s eyes widened, stunned.

“You..what?” She spoke, Sehun started to shake his head. The men surrounding them glanced at each other.

And then Sehun started to move, he yanked both males by the collars of their shirts.

“I don’t give a why you’re here,” Sehun hissed as he pushed them back, the males grunted as they were slammed against a wall.

“But tell your so-called friends from the South, that they better stop. Because once I start coming for all of you,” Sehun stated as he took their cellphones, Hwayoung smirked and approached them. She plucked out the phones from Sehun’s grip.

“I will destroy you. And,” Sehun dropped them, but one of them spoke.

“How can you destroy what you cannot see, Oh Sehun?” He spat in his face, Hwayoung looked up, stunned.

And then the look on Sehun’s face changed, his guards paused.

The Oh Sehun from years ago was back.

High school delinquent Oh Sehun was standing right before them.

“You’re right in front of me, aren’t you?” He replied just as he picked up one of the hammers on the work shed and whacked it across the male’s cheek. He immediately lost consciousness

“Sir, we’ve already hacked into their phones.” One of the guards spoke, Sehun glanced back at him. And then he looked at the other male, his eyes narrowed briefly.

“You’re willing to kill a man over a dog?” He chuckled at him.

“Your friend isn’t dead. Yet. But,” Sehun knelt down to meet his gaze, he positioned his hammer over his kneecap. The male started to panic, he lunged for Sehun’s arm and tried to twist it. Sehun winced slightly but he pushed the male off him and slammed the hammer on his kneecap.

The male screamed in agony.

 

“Crawl back to your boss and tell him to face me himself. We don’t do that weak here.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++