038

Lost and Found II

“I know, I know. I wont be late, I’m already on my way out.” She said as she stepped out of the front door with her key in hand, she glanced up and gave her guards a nod.

“We’ll..be following you then, young miss.”

She gave him a small smile as she got in the Audi and placed her bag on the empty front seat.

“Unnie will be there too, why do you need another shopping trip when you’re leaving next month?” She sighed as she stepped on the pedal, Sammy sped out of the property.

“I need new clothes, Sammy. And, you need some too. You’re kind of..expanding.”

Sammy chuckled, her other hand went to her belly for a brief moment.

“I’ll be there in twenty.” She promised the girl before ending the call, she was about to shift lanes, when she noticed the two black SUVs tailing behind her. Her lips curled up slightly.

“So, does this mean I still have to tell him that I went out or they already informed him?” She chuckled as she lowered her speed and leaned back on her seat.

“Your dad’s a little possessive, isn’t he, son?” She murmured to herself thoughtfully.

 

 

Sehun crossed his arms over his chest as the meeting continued, so far, with the move he made against Hyundai, they had managed to overshadow the competition’s release.

His lips quirked up slightly as he looked at the charts on the screen, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

Hi. –Sammy

Hello. Where are you off to?

Shopping trip with Jena and Chaeyoung unnie. Don’t ask. -Sammy

He smiled before discreetly typing in another reply.

You need new clothes too. Remember?

I’m in no mood to try new clothes on. How about you guys join us? Maybe around three? -Sammy

I’ll be there. Will call Kai later. Love you.

Sammy sent back a kissy emoji, Sehun looked at the flat screen again and leaned back on his seat.

“Despite the video circling around the Internet, people have seemed to have stopped talking about it.”

The directors took a short glance at the young executive again. Sehun shrugged at them nonchalantly.

“And, it doesn’t mean he’ll do it again.” One of the directors chimed in, Sehun smirked to himself.

“Are they still expecting to me apologize?” He questioned, the room grew silent.

“Because, I’m not doing it.”

 

 

“Do they have couture maternity wear?” Chaeyoung was worried as they stepped on the escalator, Jena was right behind them.

“Unnie, it’s no~”

“What do you want to wear? Leggings? Just leggings?” The older girl grew horrified.

“I didn’t say that~”

“We’ll look for something. I mean, oversized clothes are on trend now.” She nodded to herself, Sammy grew amused and followed the two towards the boutiques.

“Young miss,”

She paused as one of her guards approached her.

“Would you like something to drink? You have been walking for quite some time now.”

“Maybe some iced tea? Nothing too citrusy though.” She asked, the male nodded before stepping away from her. The other four remained in the distance, trying not too stand to close to her. Well, Somin had asked them politely not to make it too obvious that they were around.

She got inside the boutique and made her way towards Jena, the other girl was pondering over the two wallets before her.

“Oh, I see the damage has been done.” Sammy hummed playfully as she hooked her arm around the girl’s.

“Do you think the husband will notice if I get two?”

“He notices everything, but he doesn’t mind.” Somin chuckled, she craned her neck and searched for Chaeyoung.

“Where’s unnie~”

And then a loud bang was heard, people started to scream and dash out of the shop.

“Sammy,” Jena clutched onto her arm.

“That was a gunshot.”

 

 

Sehun slid down from his car, he saw Chanyeol’s familiar Corvette stop just behind him. The older male slid down and grinned at him.

“Apparently, we’re needed here.” He said as they walked towards the elevator together.

“To carry their bags for them.” Sehun added, the older male chuckled and pressed for the sixth floor.

“How are things?” Chanyeol asked, Sehun buried his hands in his pockets, then he took out a small box and handed it to the male.

“Wow, so you all are going ahead of me?” He sighed as he opened the box and it revealed a diamond ring, the design was just like Sammy too. A sizeable diamond on a white gold band, no frills and other stones on the ring.

“I have been planning this about five months ago, hyung.”

“Now I need to speak Chaeyoung.” He chuckled before handing back the ring to him, Sehun smiled and put it back in his pocket.

“You’re worried.” Chanyeol said, Sehun glanced at him.

“Of course, I am. Hyung, Kang Injoo and his son are~”

“Not about that, but Sammy and your proposal. It’s bothering you.” The doors pinged open again, the two stepped out together.

“I don’t know how she’ll react. With what’s happening right now, do you think she’ll really want to stay with me?” He asked, Chanyeol grinned and shook his head.

“Sammy? She wont leave you, Oh Sehun.”

“Hyung~”

“Believe me, she won’t. You’ve become her home, Sehun.”

Sehun was about to reply when they heard screaming, the two tall males turned their heads and saw people running towards them.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++