014

Lost and Found II

Somin’s guards tensed up as a black Mercedes sedan pulled over at the hospital, Oh Sehun slid down from the car and shut the door before him.

“Sir!” Dave came rushing towards him. His guards could sense the mood he was in, and it was a little scary. They all heard about how the young master has been calling Somin for the whole afternoon and she never picked up.

And then he found out that she was out for lunch with Cha Eunwoo.

Now, the young miss was apparently poisoned.

It wasn’t a good day to be one of Oh Sehun’s men.

Sehun got inside the elevator and glanced at Dave, signaling for him to speak.

“What happened?”

“We had the cupcakes checked, it contained high levels of mercury, but luckily she vomited it quickly.”

Sehun flinched, he leaned back and shook his head.

“How is she?”

“The doctor pumped out her stomach earlier, and she vomited twice earlier. Right now, it’s safe to say that~”

The doors pinged open, more of his men greeted them with bows.

“She’s no longer in danger anymore, sir.” Dave finished, Sehun exhaled as and stepped out of the machine.

“I want to know who sent those cupcakes. Did you already look into it?” Sehun spoke, Dave was about to reply but one of the guards beat him to it.

“We already have him in the car, sir.”

Dave blinked and looked at them.

“It’s a man?” He whispered to the male as they followed Sehun to the suite.

“We checked the surveillance footage.”

Sehun paused when he noticed the flowers and other gifts lined up outside, his eyes landed one one particular floral arrangement and the logo that was stuck on it.

Hyundai Motors

“Sir?” One of his men spoke, he glanced at them, his eyebrows still furrowed.

“No visitors allowed.” He stated before going inside the room and shutting the door to their faces.

“Wow, how do you survive that?” Dave murmured, the males just shook their heads.

 

 

Somin was sitting upright, her eyes closed. Her forehead creased when she heard the doors open, she was in no mood to be facing the doctors again.

“Dave, I told you. I don’t have~”

“Dave isn’t here.”

Her eyes flew open in surprise, Sehun was standing by the foot of the bed. She could see how tense he was from the way his jaw was shut tight.

“Sehun-ah,”

“How are you feeling?” He asked, still not moving.

“I..want to brush my teeth.” She murmured, her eyes went to her phone briefly. The guards found it inside her car, underneath the passenger’s seat.

“W—When did you get here?” She asked as she shook the blanket away from her and tried to crawl towards him, she flinched at the sudden movement. Sehun sighed, he walked around the bed and gently pushed her back.

“Just now.” He murmured as he sat down beside her, Somin’s forehead creased.

“I didn’t know it was a bad cupcake.” She said softly, she turned her head to him.

“I know. I’m already on it.”

“You look tired.” Somin murmured, Sehun shook his head at her before pulling the girl across his chest, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry, I left my phone in the car. I thought it was in my purse all along. I should~”

“Somin, it’s fine.” Sehun replied, the girl paused.

He called her Somin.

Sehun swallowed, his eyes were on her phone, it had been vibrating ever since he arrived. and one name kept on flashing on the screen.

Eunwoo

 

 

Sehun looked up from his seat as the doctor approached Sammy’s secretary.

“We interrogated the male, he knows nothing. He’s just the courier, however,”

The bodyguard handed Sehun a piece of paper, it was an address in Seoul.

“He said that it was ordered by someone from this place. It..seems..untimely, sir.” The male said carefully, Sehun’s forehead creased.

“I had a bad feeling about this.” He muttered under his breath.

“How is she, doctor?” Dave spoke.

“We already cleared her of any poison in her body, and here,” He handed him an envelope.

“It’s the rest of her test results. Miss Park can go home today. Tell her that. She seems very adamant about it.” The male said in a friendly tone.

Sehun stood up from his seat, he turned to his male again.

“Check on this address. And if you find the person. Inform me.” Sehun started to walk for the doors but he paused when he noticed a familiar figure speaking with Somin’s security.

“It’s young master Cha, sir.” Dave said, noticing how the guards were blocking Eunwoo’s path.

“Cha Eunwoo.” Sehun spoke, as soon as his name left his lips, Dave halted.

The way the Kia heir said his name didn’t feel right, he looked at Sehun. The male’s eyes narrowed briefly before walking towards the door.

“Sir, he’s~”

“No visitors allowed.” Sehun cut him off, he could feel Eunwoo’s gaze on him. He shut the doors close without turning back.

Sammy peeled her eyes from the TV screen as Sehun walked in the room, her lips quirked up slightly.

“Do you have good news?”

“I have two.” Sehun said with a small smile as he sitting across her, Somin blinked at him.

“I’m staying over the weekend,” He started while reaching out to tuck a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“Nice. And, what’s the other one?”

I’m going to end whoever did this to you.

“You’re being discharged today.” He winked at her before kissing her forehead, Somin chuckled. And then she paused, her eyes went to Sehun’s fists. He had cuts on his palms and small bruises on his wrists.

“Sehun-ah, what..what’s that?” She asked as she pulled his hand and to push the sleeve upwards, there was another set of smaller cuts. She looked at his face, studying it. She saw the cut right above his left eyebrow.

“W—What’s..What happened?” She asked as she knelt on the bed to check on the cut more thoroughly, Sehun shook his head and just buried his cheek against her chest.

“It’s nothing, Sammy.”

“Sehun~”

“I needed the stretch anyway, so, dinner?” He said playfully as he suddenly stood up while carrying her.

“Ya!” She protested while laughing, Sehun grinned and tightened his arms around her.

I’m so sorry. You’re involved now.

 

 

Kai smiled as soon as his bestfriend’s face appeared on the screen.

“Sammy!”

“Hello, Kim Jongin. I believe I~”

“You careless brat, how could you eat a poisoned cupcake!” He proceeded to chide her, Jena chuckled from her desk before calling out,

“I’m glad your fine, Samantha. We don’t have a spare best man!” She called out, Kai made a face at Sammy.

“I know, I love you, J!” Sammy laughed.

“How are you? What happened that day?”

“I’m good now, actually, I was out having lunch with Eunwoo and then I got back in the office and saw the cupcakes sent to me.” Somin reiterated, Kai could see she was walking, and he noticed that the amount of guards with her increased.

His brows rose briefly.

“Eunwoo? Alone?” Kai asked, alarmed.

“Yeah, we talked about school. It has been a while since I visited the campus too.” She said with a grin, Kai nodded back, his brows rising. Even Jena looked up from her laptop, her head tilting.

“I don’t see Sehun.” He told her, Somin looked around her.

“He’s on the phone. Work.” She rolled her eyes, she turned the camera to Sehun briefly, he wsa on the phone, talking.

“But, Sammy,”

Sammy’s eyes went to him, Kai gave her a smile before continuing.

“I’m glad you’re alright, Sammy. Be careful though,”

“I know, I wont be accepting gifts from now~”

“Oh Sehun might put that young boy in a sack. Be careful.” Kai said jokingly before ending the call, he looked at Jena.

“On a scale of one to ten, if this Eunwoo kid ever tries to pursues her, how~”

“How dead is he? Fifteen, Kim Jongin.” Jena shook her head at him, Kai pursed his lips and shook his head.

“He…He wouldn’t dare, right?” Kai asked, unsure.

 

“If he were in the right mind, he shouldn’t. No one would want to cross Sehun.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++