029

Lost and Found II

Sammy shifted on the couch again, Chaeyoung glanced at her.

“Is everything alright?” She asked the younger girl, Sammy pursed her lips and glanced at her.

“Something doesn’t feel right, unnie. What time can we go?”

“The doctor said he’d be~”

“I can’t wait three hours, unnie. I wanna go.” She sighed as she stood up, she was already dressed in a pair of black leggings and an oversized hoodie. Chaeyoung looked at the girl’s guards helplessly.

“Hyungnim, can you have the car prepared?” She asked, the male nodded.

“Would you like us to, young miss?”

“Yes, please.” She nodded with a small smile, the two males stepped out of the room.

“Sammy, why are you in a rush? You said Sehun would be picking you up. Do you want to tell your parents about the baby now?” Chaeyoung asked her, Sammy shook her head as she gathered their padded jackets in her arms. Chaeyoung walked towards her and took her jacket, the two ladies stepped out of the room.

Chaeyoung almost jumped at seeing the number of more hyungnims outside the room.

“We’ll take your bags with us, young miss.”

Sammy thanked them and the rest followed to the elevators, Chaeyoung glanced at the girl again.

“Unnie, it’s okay, you can go back to work. I’m going to be fine.”

“Fine? I don’t even know why you’re rushing.”

“I’ll head over to Sehun’s. I want to sleep, and staying here isn’t going to help me with that.” She reasoned, the doors pinged open and they were already in the lobby.

“But, you said Sehun wasn’t picking up.” Chaeyoung said, worried.

“It’s okay, unnie. I’m sure he’s already informed that I’m heading out. Go, I don’t want to bother you.”

“Sammy~”

“Unnie, it’s fine, really. I just want to sleep comfortably.” Somin said just as a black Land Rover, convoyed by two BMW sedans pulled over the curb.

“Call me when you get there.” Chaeyoung patted her hand and watched as the girl go. Somin blew her a kiss and she turned away from her.

“Sehun?” She spoke to her guard.

“He was in a meeting with his uncle and miss Jung, young miss. He stepped out. Alone.”

Somin paused, her forehead creasing. The guards opened the car’s door for her.

“Locate him. I’m sure his phone is on.”

 

 

Eunwoo looked up from his coffee as a familiar face sat down across him, his brows rose.

“Uhm, I wasn’t expecting to see you here, vice chairman Oh.”

Sehun nodded, his face void of any expression. He ed his coat before speaking.

“Is there something you want o talk about?” Eunwoo asked, unsure.

“How long have you known Kang Injoo’s company?”

Eunwoo leaned back on his seat, and then Sehun saw it. The hint of realization in the younger male’s eyes and the shadow of a smirk.

“Why do you ask, vice chairman?”

Sehun shook his head and crossed his legs.

“I don’t like Somin being associated with KI Construction.”

“Really? Then, shouldn’t you be telling her that? Not me. I only~”

“Don’t get sarcastic with me, Cha. I don’t play games.” Sehun told him, Eunwoo smirked and met his gaze evenly.

“Why? Are you threatened? Your Samantha Park can’t back out, this is business. I doubt she’ll ever listen to you.” Eunwoo leaned forward, a small humorless smile appeared on Sehun’s face.

“Perfect.” Sehun stated as he reached for the male’s nape and he started to drag him out of the café.

“What are you~”

Eunwoo winced as he was slammed against the brick wall, he glared at Sehun.

“You don’t know what you’re doing. You just started a war you cannot end, Oh Sehun.” He spat as he tried to aim for his neck, but Sehun fist collided with his cheek before he could move.

“You started it, kid. Not me.”

 

 

“Sehun? In a coffee shop? In Apgujeong? What?”

“Yes, that’s where his location signal is coming from. We’re already on our way to that place, young miss.”

“He said he was at work. Or some mafia work thing. Is everything alright? Is there something I should know?” She asked them, the car turned quiet. Somin exhaled and shook her head.

“What is it? Is it Hwayoung again? I promise I wont punch anyone. I’m too hungry to move even.” She pointed out, one of the guards took out a box of fresh donuts and placed it before her. She smiled before taking a piece.

“The young master has instructed us to keep food in the car at all times. Congratulations on your pregnancy, young miss.”

“Thanks, hyungnimdeul. But, please, what’s going on?” She said as the car slowed down, the guard beside her handed her a cup of warm tea.

“Is Oh Sehun treating me like an old lady? Tea? Don’t we have anything else? Like fruit juice? Kiwi juice?”

The guards smiled to themselves, and nodded.

“That was on the young master’s list too, young miss.” He stated as he took out a can of kiwi juice.

“Now, let’s go back to the topic. What’s going on, hyungnim? Why~” She halted when she looked at the window, she almost dropped her donut as soon as she realized what she was looking at.

The guards looked at each other, then before they could stop her, Sammy was already sliding down from the vehicle.

 

 

Eunwoo’s blood dripped down from his mouth to his shirt, he pressed himself on the wall.

“So it’s you.” Sehun spoke, he chuckled.

“I almost fell for it, you know. Her charm, her beauty, and then I realized, she’s connected you. You of all people.” He spat, he could already sense that some of his ribs were bruised.

But he needed to beaten up by the Kia heir, he had to have proof.

“So that was all play? Being friends with her? Who told you to do that?” Sehun demanded, Eunwoo’s blood has stained the sleeves of his coat.

“Everyone knows of your background, high school delinquent Oh Sehun, who’s always so brazen because of his family.”

“What are you trying to do? What do you want?” Sehun hissed, Eunwoo started to laugh.

“I want revenge. My father has served your family for so long, and yet with one small mistake, you toss him away as if he were nothing.”

“Father? Your father~” Sehun paused, he remembered his uncle talking about who Kang Injoo’s wife was pregnant before he was kicked out of the mafia.

“You~”

“So, now,” Eunwoo pushed himself off the wall and stabbed one finger on Sehun’s chest.

“I’m going to get you back, for destroying my family,” He pushed Sehun back.

“For letting my mother die on the streets, for making my father suffer.” He spat, Sehun was stunned, clueless.

“And how will I do that?” Eunwoo was smiling as he spoke, Sehun’s fists curled.

“I’m going to get your girl, then next, your unborn child.” Eunwoo chuckled, Sehun’s jaw clenched and then he spun so fast that the younger male would never have anticipated it.

The sole of his shoe came in contact with Eunwoo’s jaw and the male landed on the cold icy pavement with a loud thud.

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++