030

Lost and Found II

Eunwoo paused and then a small knowing smile appeared on his face, Sehun looked at Sammy, his eyes wide.

“Samantha,” Sehun breathed, Sammy’s guards moved with her, and then she halted. Her eyes were on Eunwoo, her brows rose briefly.

“N—Noona,” Eunwoo choked as he tried to sit up, Sehun tensed, Sammy shook her head at her guards and she walked towards the two.

“Noona, we were just talking and~”

S”ammy walked to Sehun and she stood before him, Sehun sighed.

“Somin-ah, he~”

“Take that off.” She spoke as she gestured towards Sehun’s bloody coat, he followed suit and the girl took it from him. Somin took off her padded jacket.

“Sammy, I don’t~”

“Just drap it around you, come on.”

Sehun took the jacket from her and put it around him, Sammy exhaled and she started to approach the waiting car, without glancing at the other male.

“Sehun-ah,” She glanced back, Sehun was still standing in his spot, confused.

“I want to go home.” She said softly as she met his gaze, Eunwoo looked at the two and flinched.

“Sehun, please.” She urged him again, Sehun nodded and walked towards her. Sammy climbed inside the car and waited for him inside.

Sehun sat beside her and looked at the girl, unsure.

“Where to, young miss?”

“Home. Please.”

 

 

Eunwoo winced in pain as his cuts were being cleaned, he looked at his stepfather and biological dad again.

“Wow, he knows how to do it.” Mr. Cha commented, his brows furrowed slightly.

“He was trained since he was child, what do you expect? But, I’m more impressed by you, son. You managed to hold back and let him hurt you.”

Eunwoo nodded, he sat up from the sofa and flexed his neck.

“It had to be done, abeoji. Like you said, we needed to have proof against him. And,”

The two elders looked at him, Eunwoo fixed his shirt before standing up, his jaw badly bruised and was turning into a shade of purple.

“His girl saw him. She saw what he did to me.”

“What is your plan, really? You said you wanted to use his own family against Oh Sehun.” Kang Injoo spoke, his son smiled.

“That was the plan, abeoji. But, he’s different when it comes to Park Somin. He would die for her. Isn’t that our goal? To take down their clan?”

“So, how will you do that?”

Eunwoo wiped the blood stains off from his wristwatch.

“Isn’t it obvious enough, abeoji? Somin. Somin is the plan.”

 

 

“Kai!”

Kai looked up from his computer, Jena had just come back from her trip and she was still jetlagged.

“Yes?”

“Kai!” She shrieked, Kai stood up from his seat and padded towards her. He sat down beside the girl and leaned on her shoulder.

“What is it?”

“Th—This…Oh..Sehun.” She blurted out as she handed her phone to him, Kai grew confused.

“What?” He spoke, and then the video started to play, Kai grew speechless.

“I read the comments, Kai. This was just uploaded today.”

Kai shook his head, he opened the comments section and started to read them.

“People already recognize who he is, Kai. That wont be good. He’s become a public figure now; everyone knows he is a Kia son.”

“But, why would he do that to the Cha kid? What happened?” Kai murmured, he set the phone down and leaned back on his seat.

“Do you think the kid finally made a move on Sammy?” Jena joked, she knew how Sehun was the possessive type.

“I don’t know. But, messing with Sammy right now, is a very badi idea. And this kid,” Kai said as he checked his phone for messages.

“He might just lose his life.”

 

 

Sehun shut the door behind him, still unsure. Somin shook off her cardigan and removed her earrings.

“Sammy, I’m sorry, he~”

“I know. I saw it.” Somin turned to him, her fingers hovered over her laptop before speaking. Sehun was stunned, Somin crossed her arms as she spoke.

“I saw his tattoo. It was just a few centimeters under…the collar of his shirt.” She trailed off, Sehun’s brows rose. Somin exhaled and she sat down on the foot of his bed.

“I just…Wow, I mean, so…it’s him, huh?” She asked him, Sehun could see tears line her eyes.

“Not..exactly.” Sehun replied, he took off his stained shirt and sat down beside her.

“Sehun, I know you. There’s now way you would..attack someone like that. So, you can tell me. Anything.” Somin spoke as she saw how hesitant he was, she reached to cup his cheek and gave him a small smile.

Sehun swallowed, he placed his hand over hers.

“Kang Injoo. He sued to work for our family, he was..my uncle’s most trusted man in the clan. He was also my mother’s best friend.”

Sammy nodded, she reached for Sehun’s abandoned hoodie on her computer chair and handed it to him.

“A few days ago, we found out that…he’s the one behind all this, Sammy. The gang fights, the bombings, even…Bacon. It was all him.”

“Oh. So…you knew him?”

“I did.” Sehun kissed the back of her hand.

“And then, with Eunwoo earlier. He said something about this father…and..it just dawned to me. His wife did give birth to a son, but I never met him.”

Somin’s eyes widened in realization, she shook her head.

“The son is..Eunwoo?”

Sehun nodded and sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair.

“Yes, and from what I heard from the guards just now, it has been found out that the Hyundai president adopted when he was twelve.”

“I met him. That Kang Injoo.” She murmured, Sehun nodded and pulled the girl towards him.

“I know, I’m sorry, Sammy. It took us too long to find out what’s really going on and~”

“Sehun, no. I mean, I was the one who introduced you to him. I…put you right in front of that guy.” Sammy started to shake her head.

“Although, he can’t exactly do anything to you. You’re quite…you.” She trailed off, Sehun chuckled slightly.

“You’re working with the Chas, Sammy.” Sehun murmured, she nodded.

“I know, I already called our legal team. They’re trying to fix it as we speak. You don’t have to worry about it.” She said as she pulled back, Sehun shook his head.

“I will worry about it. And I will interfere. And you can yell at me later.” Sehun said, she shook her head.

“Oh, so, we’re letting the child hear this?” She blinked at him, Sehun chuckled and pressed his lips against hers.

“I still don’t understand how you can be so calm and level-headed at a time like this.”

“I need to be; you might spin kick someone again.” She chuckled as she shook off her heels.

“Sammy, you were face to face with the man who plotted to kill you. He even got Bacon.” Sehun said, Sammy smiled, she stood up and kissed his forehead.

 

“I know that. And I also know that you wont stop until he gets what he deserves.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++