015

Lost and Found II

Sehun let out a yawn as he stretched his arms, his eyes opened and he looked around the room. He reached for his phone on the bedside table to check the time. It was already nine in the morning, he blinked as he turned around. He found Somin, still sound asleep.

He smiled before leaning over to kiss her cheek, he slid down from the bed and grabbed his shirt, he put it on before taking his phone.

He heard Somin stir on the bed before he stepped out of the room. Sehun walked towards the study before taking his phone out.

“What do we have?” He spoke as soon as the person from the other end answered.

“We went to the address, it was an abandoned apartment complex, sir.”

Sehun exhaled, he leaned against the window and waited for the male to continue.

“We got in the building, and found..something troubling, sir.”

“What do you mean?” His tone sharp.

“It was a box filled with photos of the young miss.”

“Photos?”

“Most of them were taken there in Singapore, it seems like that the person who’s behind this wants us to know that he already knows her everyday routine.”

Sehun let out shaky breath, he pressed his palm against the window.

“And?”

“There was a note too, it..was written using blood.”

“What did it say?”

“I’ll send you a photo of it, sir.” The line went dead, Sehun’s phone pinged and he opened the message. The photo loaded on the screen quickly and he started to read the bloody message on the piece of yellowish paper.

Now, your family’s reign will end.

Park Somin will die because of you.

Sehun hissed before slamming his phone against the table and walking out of the room.

 

 

“She’s not receiving guests?”

Eunwoo was making his way towards his car, his father was on the phone.

“Yes, I tried visiting her a few days ago.”

“How bad?”

“I heard she already went home, abeoji. Stop worrying about her, she’s fine.”

“Why did you meet her? Didn’t you mention that the gangster boy arrived and blocked you from seeing her?”

“Abeoji, don’t start.” Eunwoo chuckled as he got inside his car, he tossed his backpack on the backseat.

“It’s just weird, he’s not even her doctor and yet he orders that she’s not allowed to have any visitors.”

“Abeoji~”

“Think about it, he’s a gangster. What if he’s abusing her or something?”

“Abeoji, please.” Eunwoo muttered before ending the call, he started the engine and he noticed the wilting bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat.

He set his phone down and stepped on the gas, he pursed his lips.

“She wasn’t that sick that he had to block all visitors.” Eunwoo said to himself as he leaned back on the seat.

 

 

“Oppa left?” Hwayoung looked up from her food, she was having lunch with Sehun’s uncle.

“Yes, apparently Sammy got sick.”

“Somin?”

“I just got the report, she was poisoned.” The elder replied before taking a small spoonful of rice.

“Poisoned? How?” Hwayoung was confused, why would someone try to poison a chaebol daughter?

“Someone sent her cupcakes. She..ate one of them, and had to be rushed to the hospital. Sehun jetted to Singapore right away. And, we got an address.”

“She couldn’t sense that the cupcake was laced with poisoned or something?” Hwayoung muttered under her breath.

“We traced the address of the person who sent them, but the place was empty.”

“Obviously, samchon. It was probably sent just to taunt us, no big deal.” Hwayoung rolled her eyes.

“No big deal? Sehun’s out for blood, Hwayoung-ah.”

She paused and looked at the elder.

“He has forensics combing through the place, the moment we get a hit. The person responsible for those cupcakes will be under his mercy.”

“All that for a chaebol kid?”

“Careful, Somin knew it was a trap with that South man, he compromised one of our hideouts. She’s a lot smarter than you think.” He reasoned with her.

“Still not worth it, samchon. She doesn’t suit him.”

 

 

Somin let out a contented sigh as the hot water hit her body, she smiled as she felt the steam rise up. She was standing under the shower, she still felt a little queasy but she had a feeling she could eat better after taking a bath.

She felt worried, someone had tried to poison her. And judging from the way Sehun was acting, she had a bad feeling that what she was thinking is right.

It was probably related to the problem the mafia was facing right now. And she knew well that Sehun was going to blame himself for this.

She knew she was in danger now, and her instincts were telling her to ask Sehun to just step away from his uncle, step away from the world he grew up in. But that wouldn't be fair to him or his family.

Seeing him all bruised and scratched, it made her panic for a moment, the danger he was in finally dawned on her. She hated herself for joking about it. Their enemies could attack any moment and Sehun could get seriously hurt, and she knew that would drive her crazy.

He was her everything now.

It was both exhilarating and scary at the same time.

She sighed and started to reach for the shampoo bottle, and then she jumped slightly when she felt someone leaning against her.

“What’s taking you so long?” Sehun asked while taking the bottle from her, he poured some in his palm and started to massage her scalp. Somin didn’t face him, she smiled ad just leaned her head backwards. Sehun kissed her shoulder before making the girl face him.

“I’m sorry, Sammy. This happened because of~”

“Sehun, I’m okay now. That’s all that matters, right?” She looked up to meet his gaze, his dark locks were already wet. Her eyes went to the bruise across his shoulder blade, her forehead creased as she placed her palm over it.

“It’s not okay, Samantha.” He replied, his forehead crumpling.

“How bad?” She asked him.

 Sehun didn’t reply, he just cupped the back of her neck and started kissing her. Somin could feel the urgency in his kisses, she smiled, letting him take over before wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++