011

Lost and Found II

Sammy was standing by the lobby, waiting for Sehun to arrive when she saw the Chas.

“Vice president Park?”

She smiled at the elder before approaching him.

“You’re here for a meeting?” She asked him as she shook his hand.

“Yes, we’re here to talk about the contract. Are you leaving?”

“She has to eat lunch too, abeoji.” Eunwoo said dryly, his father glared at him. Sammy chuckled and nodded.

“Yes, I heard this was an open meeting? Sounds great, catering’s already prepared upstairs.” She said in friendly tone, she saw Dave waving her over.

“I assume you wont be joining us?” The elder asked with a friendly smile.

“Yes, president. Although, Eunwoo might enjoy this, my cousin mentioned you’d be talking about other legalities today. I bet that what they’re taking up in class now.” She looked at Eunwoo.

“I don’t want to talk about it, noona.” Eunwoo shook his head, his father’s brows rose.

And then Sammy glanced towards the doors, a black Aston Martin DB11 had just pulled over, Sehun slid down from the car and met her gaze.

President Chan followed her eyes and he paused.

“I’ll get going then, it was nice to see you.” She gave Eunwoo a small wave before jogging towards the doors.

Eunwoo watched as Somin approached the older male, he saw how his face lit up as she reached him.

Sammy was talking animatedly as he opened the car’s door for her, the girl slid inside and he closed it quickly.

And then Sehun looked at him for a brief moment, he gave him a quick nod before getting inside the car and speeding away.

 

 

“I need to pack up for Sunday.” Sammy said as Sehun stepped on the gas.

“What time’s your flight?”

“I got a morning flight. Can we drop by at my place after eating? I need work clothes. I only have sweaters at your place.”

“No, you only wear my sweaters to sleep.” Sehun mused.

“I wear our sweaters to sleep.” Sammy corrected him, he grinned and shook his head.

“Ah right, Hwayoung’s might us for lunch.” Sehun casually said, Somin glanced at him.

“I thought she went to Busan, hyungnim said something about it.” Sammy said, Sehun glanced at her, sensing the slight discomfort in her tone.

“She’s a friend I grew up with, I figured that it would be a good idea if you two become acquainted, right?” He said as he placed his free hand on her thigh and gave it a squeeze.

“Dave said that a car was waiting for me, I didn’t know you were driving me.” She said to change the topic, she took another look at him. Sehun was dressed casually, dark denim jeans and a white shirt tucked in, he had rolled his sleeves up to his elbows.

“You didn’t come to work?” Sammy spoke, Sehun shook his head at her.

“Later, I need to show you something.” He said as they reached a familiar building, Sammy looked at its front, she winced, remembering how Sehun had taken care of one of Hong Daehwi’s friends in the same building months ago.

“Why are we here?” She asked as she slid down from the car, she smiled as she saw the mafia guards gave her polite bows.

“You were right. The male from the other day, Chung Inseon.”

“He has a name.” Sammy murmured as they entered the building, she held on to Sehun’s belt loop as she followed him, Sehun smiled to himself.

“He wanted to be known, he wanted us to tail him.”

“Duh.” Sammy rolled her eyes, they got inside the elevator.

“And we managed to get something from him, and then he killed himself.”

Sammy was stunned, she blinked and looked at Sehun.

“Then we found a tracker in his clothes. We’ve been traced, one of our hideouts has been compromised.” Sehun explained as the doors opened again, he took her hand in his and they stepped out.

“Oh my god, you’re briefing me today?” Sammy groaned as she realized what was happening, Sehun gave her a small apologetic smile.

“Sammy, I don’t want to risk it.”

“You said six men would be enough.” She pointed out, the guards looked up and grinned at her. Everyone knew Sammy at this point, she’s made friends with them, and they all knew that there was only one person who could speak to Sehun that way. And she was the only one who could calm him down.

“What if they try to take you? Then what do you expect me to do?” Sehun replied, Sammy’s forehead creased.

“I promise they won’t be a hindrance at work. Do this for me, Samantha.” Sehun said softly as he cupped her cheeks.

“Even in Singapore? Sehun, Singapore~ Fine.” She sighed as she saw the look on his face.

“Love you.” Sehun whispered before pulling out a chair for her.

“Like I have a choice.” Sammy muttered under her breath, he chuckled before taking the seat across hers.

 

 

Hwayoung fixed her hair as soon as she walked in the restaurant, she saw Sehun and Somin already seated at a table by the windows.

“Oppa,” She said with a smile as she reached them, Sammy looked at her with raised brows.

“Sammy this is Hwayoung, Hwayoung, Sammy.” Sehun said, Sammy stretched her palm to the girl.

“Somin, actually.” The girl spoke, Hwayoung smiled back and shook her offered hand.

“We already ordered, what do you feel like having?” Sehun called for the waiter.

“Oppa, you already know what I eat.” She grinned at him, Somin heard her phone vibrate in her purse and she took it out.

You might not like this. –Dave

She checked the email he sent her, it showed records of someone trying to hack into Park Holdings’ Singapore database, it was targeting her personal files.

She paused, her eyes went to Sehun briefly.

“What is it?”

Hwayoung looked up as soon as Sehun spoke, his eyes were on the girl beside her. She exhaled before setting the menu down.

“It’s..work, I need to call Dave.” She excused herself before leaving the table, Hwayoung watched as Sehun’s gaze followed the girl as she stepped out of the building.

“Oppa, you’re whipped. And it’s not a good color on you.” She said jokingly.

Sehun shook his head at her.

“I mean it, you must really like her.”

“I can’t lose her.” Sehun’s reply was simple, and Hwayoung didn’t like it.

“Is she okay with all this, oppa? She seems the…very chaebol type, I mean, she’s CEO of her family’s company and she enjoys the prestige of it.” Hwayoung spoke softly. Sehun shook his head at her before taking a sip from his soda.

“Hwayoung-ah, that girl can be stronger than us if she wants to. And,” He looked up again, Sammy was still on her phone.

“She keeps me stable, I can’t lose her.”

 

 

“What did the tech team find?” Sammy asked.

“As of now, they have nothing yet, ma’am. But it seems to have come from a fake IP address.”

Somin exhaled and leaned back on the railings, one of the guards was gesturing for her to go back in.

“Okay, don’t tell anyone I’m flying in this weekend. Keep me posted about this.”

“Yes.”

Somin walked back to the restaurant and made her way to their table, Sehun looked up.

“Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, just Singapore stuff. Can we switch orders?” She spoke to him, she felt Hwayoung’s heavy gaze on her.

“You ordered meatball pasta.” Sehun spoke.

“I did, but I changed my mind. Can we?” She scrunched her nose at him, Sehun chuckled and nodded.

“You’re getting picky with food nowadays.” He mused.

“You’re rubbing it on me, you’re pickier.” She pointed out before placing her phone back in her purse.

“Oppa mentioned you were stationed in Singapore.” Hwayoung spoke to her, Sammy nodded.

“I grew up there, and I am assigned there.”

“Wouldn’t that be difficult? I mean, oppa’s here and~”

“Actually, nobody really has control over my schedule except for me, so I can fly in and out anytime I want.” Somin’s tone was friendly and a little too sweet.

“Anytime?” Hwayoung grew curious.

“How many planes does your family have?” Hwayoung asked jokingly, Sehun grew amused.

“You can check on the internet, I’m never really sure. Nobody keeps count.”

“Yes?”

“Korea Air. You can Google it.”

“The airline? But why~”

“My family owns it.” Somin grinned at her before leaning back on her seat.

 

“Oh.” Hwayoung blinked, not knowing how to reply.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++