012

Lost and Found II

House music was playing softly in the background as Eunwoo packed up, his clothes and shoes were all over his room, while his friend was seated by the computer.

“You’re in a good mood. In fact, you seem to have enjoyed your stay.” Moonbin commented.

“I’m okay.” Eunwoo replied as he tossed another pair of sweats in his luggage.

“I don’t think so, your father dragged you around to work, you shouldn’t be this…smiley.” The younger male stated.

Eunwoo smirked and shook his head at him.

“You met someone, huh?” Moonbin grinned at him.

“Of course, I had to meet new people, you idiot.”

“Ani, I mean a girl. You met a girl.”

Eunwoo paused briefly, he eyed his friend warily.

“Is she pretty?” Moonbin grew interested and leaned forward, Eunwoo shook his head at his friend and threw a sweater on his face.

“Tell me the details! Who is she? Do we know her?” He grew excited at ever question.

“She’s…a noona.”

“Hmmm.”

“Abeoji’s company is working with her, I met her a couple of a times.”

“So, you ask her out already?” Moonbin was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“Are you crazy? Do you know who she’s dating?” Eunwoo snorted.

“Ohhh, she’s taken. Who is it?”

“Oh Sehun sunbaenim. You’ve heard of him, right?”

Moonbin paused, his forehead creasing.

“T—That Oh Sehun sunbaenim? Didn’t he get kicked out during his freshman year? He’s a legend.”

“Yeah, him. Apgujueong High’s Oh Sehun.” Eunwoo chuckled but he glanced at his phone again.

“Whoa, I guess girls are really into bad boys.” Moonbin mused and leaned back on his seat, Eunwoo nodded back, he picked up his phone and typed in a short message.

Noona, I’m flying back to Singapore tomorrow. See you there. -Eunwoo

 

 

“It’s always summer there. It’s unfair.” Sehun stated as Sammy went back to her closet again, he was lying down on her bed.

“Yeah, that’s why it’s the perfect city.” She joked as she padded back with an armful blouses and mini dresses.

“Tell me honestly,” Sehun spoke, Somin looked at him.

“What? Are you going to ask me about Singapore again? I was just joking, Oh Sehun. I love it here; it’s just work needs me there.” She mused at him, she was about to walk back towards the closet but Sehun caught her wrist and tugged her down.

“Okay, this seems serious.” She murmured as Sehun pulled her on top of him.

“You don’t like Hwayoung, huh?” He asked her, Somin paused, her eyes growing wide.

“Sammy, I know you. You tend to never hide your feelings of disgust and contempt.” He joked as he brushed her hair away from her cheeks.

“Will it matter if I don’t?”

“I just want to know why. She usually gets along with everyone.” Sehun replied before leaning forward to kiss her chin.

“Whoa, so now, I’m the problem?” She balked at him, but she was smiling.

“You know what I mean.” Sehun rolled his eyes at her, he gave her waist a little squeeze, urging her to speak.

“Does it really matter? She’s your friend.” Somin hesitated, her forehead creasing.

“What you think matters, Samantha. Now, come on, spit it out.”

“I…just..don’t. I mean, that’s how females work.” She shrugged at him, Sehun eyed her warily before playfully pinning her underneath him.

“Oh Sehun.” She hissed at him, her ponytail was now destroyed.

“I’ll keep that in mind then.” He winked at her before lifting himself off her.

 

 

“You keep on leaving me.” Chanyeol pouted as he wrapped his arms around the girl, Chaeyoung shook her head at the two. Sammy and Sehun were at their place for dinner.

“I live next door, oppa.”

“Singapore isn’t next door.” Chanyeol pointed out petulantly, Sehun chuckled and picked up the plates from the counter.

“Oppa, please.” She sighed before wriggling herself free from his grasp.

“Will you be staying long? Kai’s going to whine again, he doesn’t like not having you around before wedding preparations.”

“You mean, he doesn’t enjoy having no one to rant to?” Sammy replied.

“Yes, he’s all tensed up about it. It’s so cute. Seeing him worry that Jena’s family might change their minds about him.” Chaeyoung recounted.

“I know, I’ve been reassuring him nonstop that everything will go smoothly.” Somin replied, and then a soft ping was heard.

Chaeyoung turned her head towards the counter.

“It’s your phone, Sammy.”

Chanyeol was looking for something in the fridge and Sehun came back to help Chaeyoung with the food.

“Who is it, unnie? Can you read it for me?” Sammy replied as she took the kimchi from her cousin.

“It’s from..Eunwoo. He says he’s flying back to Singapore tomorrow. And he says see you there.”

Sehun paused and turned his head towards Somin, the girl paused, her brows rose.

“Eunwoo? Cha Eunwoo?” Chanyeol spoke.

“Yeah, oppa.” Somin replied as she walked towards the older girl to get her phone, Sehun turned his head back to the stove again.

“The Chas? Hyundai?” Chaeyoung spoke, Chanyeol looked at the back of Sehun’s head before tapping his cousin’s shoulder.

“Yeah. He’s a hoobae, apparently, interesting because I never met a Korean in campus during my time.” Somin chuckled as she typed in a reply, and then Chanyeol slapped her arm.

“Oppa! Ouch!” She glared at him, Chanyeol looked at her meaningfully and pointed towards her phone.

“What?” She replied, annoyed. Chanyeol exhaled and took the phone from her.

“Hey, I was~”

“Later. Later. He can wait.” Chanyeol shook his head at her before placing her phone on the highest shelf.

Sehun glanced at the girl again, Somin made a face at her cousin before padding towards Sehun and inserted herself between him and the stove.

“Sammy,” Sehun warned her as he pulled her closer to him, further away from the stove.

“Oppa’s being mean.” She grumbled, Sehun nodded.

“That’s nice of him, then.” He said with a small grin, Somin shook her head at him before walking back to the living room.

Sehun exhaled and glanced at Somin’s phone again, his forehead creased briefly and he turned back to the stove again.

 

 

“This..isn’t really necessary, but..thank you, uncle.” Sammy smiled shyly as the elder approached them. They were at the airport and Sehun’s uncle wanted to see her before she left the country. And with him was his entourage of hyungnims and three cars.

“I wanted to come by to visit you, but things got really hectic.”

“I know, I know, it’s okay, Somin-ah,” He smiled before patting her hand, Sehun looked around them. They were at an exclusive lounge in the terminal.

“Then, when will you be flying back? I’d love to cook for you at home. My sister says that I shouldn’t but~”

“You really shouldn’t, why let my girlfriend go through that pain.” Sehun joked, his uncle eyed him warily. Sammy laughed along.

“Is that bad?” She asked him.

“It’s worse than a beating.”

“Ya!”

“I’ll come and drop by as soon as I return then, I got the gifts you sent. Thank you.”

“Hmm, my sister said I should be nice to you. Since my brother-in-law gave you a car already, I feel challenged.”

Somin blinked, not knowing how to reply, the mafia lord had given her three Hermes purses.

“Uncle, you can go now.” Sehun said, the elder snorted at him but he faced Sammy.

“Have a safe flight, Somin-ah. Be safe, for Sehun’s sanity.” He joked before leaving the two, his guards followed him as he moved.

“He seems to be in a good mood.”

“He’s trying, another brawl blew up last night, it was…untimely.” Sehun said as they sat down, they were served with champagne and some fresh fruit.

“How bad? Did a lot of your men get hurt?”

“No, none of us got involved, but it was a little too close to one of our bases. They also vandalized gates, it’s alarming.” Sehun spoke.

“It’s still…those people from the South?”

“We think so.” Sehun said, he looked at her, talking about his problems with the mafia to Somin was refreshing. She never really pressed him for answers, but she always listened.

“That’s dangerous then. Don’t stay out too late.”

Sehun chuckled, and sometimes, she gave out the funniest replies to some things.

“I’ll try,” He grinned at her.

“Oh, noona.”

He looked up and saw Eunwoo stroll into the lounge, he was in the process of tucking in his passport and ticket back into his bag.

“You’re excited to be out of your father’s hold,” Somin commented teasingly, Sehun leaned back on his seat and gave the male a small nod.

“You could say that, noona. Are you two flying together?”

Sehun’s eyes went to him, his eyebrows rose briefly as he put his cap back on. His men glanced at each other, alarmed.

“No, Sehun’s just~”

“I’ll go get us coffee.” Sehun said while standing up, Sammy nodded back at him.

“The usual? Donut?” He asked her, Somin scrunched her nose at him.

“If they have French toast, then~”

“Got it.” Sehun gave her a quick peck on the cheek before walking towards the doors. Eunwoo’s forehead creased but he smiled at the girl. Two of Sehun’s men followed him out while elbowing each other.

 

“The young master doesn’t like the other young master.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++