001

Lost and Found II

 

 

Park Somin was smiling as she leaned against the vehicle behind her. The two men in dark suits were standing a few feet away from the girl as she looked around, she didn’t mind the balmy weather and noise around her. She was just happily waiting.

Her eyes were on the huge Arrivals sign just above the sliding doors when she saw a familiar face pass through the doors.

She pushed herself off the vehicle and started to move forward, her two guards followed suit.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting for the big boss to be personally waiting for me.” Sehun mused before opening one arm to her, Sammy rolled her eyes before giving him a quick hug. The two men took Sehun’s bags away and led them to the car.

“How was your flight? Weather’s been really unpredictable here lately.” She asked him, Sehun shook his head and took her hand in his.

“I had to review a lot of documents on the way here. I missed you.” He said simply before giving her hand a small squeeze.

“Right, I have a surprise for you.” She jutted her lips towards the car, even the men Sehun assigned to his girl were both grinning.

“Really?” Sehun turned to her with an unamused look on his face. Sammy had brought a Kia minivan to pick him up.

“I have no words, Samantha.” He murmured before leaning in to kiss the top of her head, he did miss her. A lot.

Somin left Seoul about nine days ago for work, she was badly needed in Singapore. And she figured that she should lengthen her stay for a bit just to iron things out.

“I’m just joking, they’re taking that to deliver your stuff home, while,” She pointed towards the Audi convertible behind the Kia minivan.

“I’ll give you a grand tour of my second home. And we can eat.”

“Let’s eat before the grand tour. I want to talk to you.” Sehun said as they approached the car, Sammy nodded and hopped in the driver’s seat.

“How’s Kai doing?”

“He has instructions,” Sehun said as he got inside the car and put on his seatbelt, Sammy nodded for him to continue as she tied her hair up.

“What?”

“You better be in Seoul for his wedding or he’s selling me off to another chaebol princess.” Sehun deadpanned, Somin guffawed and started the engine.

"His words, not mine."

Sehun smiled to himself, he missed that laugh. Sammy looked at him and scrunched her nose.

“What is it?” Sehun asked her, Sammy shrugged and smiled.

“Seeing you here, you know, in my territory…my home, it’s nice.” She said softly as she drummed her fingers on the wheel.

Sehun smiled, he unbuckled his seatbelt without a care.

“Ya, don’t~”

His other hand took hold of the wheel before he leaned over to press his lips against hers.

“I’m also glad to see you this happy, Seoul can only do so much, right?” He winked at her before pulling away. Sammy shook her head at him.

“But, Seoul has me. So, Seoul should also be your home.” Sehun pointed out in a nonchalant way.

“Now, this is the lawyer Oh I’m dating.” She nodded solemnly, Sehun rolled his eyes at her and squeezed her thigh.

 

 

“Sehun’s in Singapore by now,” Chanyeol commented as he joined Kai and Jena, the group was out for dinner. Chayeong was out of town, the young lady was in Jeju for work.

“Yeah, hyung, Sammy called earlier.” Kai nodded as the waiter stepped towards them with menus.

“Having Somin out of town kind of stressed him out.” Jena chuckled as she browsed through the menu.

“Right, his secretary was getting a little stressed out, he’s not exactly the most approachable boss.” Chanyeol grinned as he chose the wine for them.

“Why? Did something happen, oppa?” Jena nudged Kai and pointed out what she wanted to eat. Kai gave her a quick nod and waved for the waiter.

“You know the usual, reports being passed late, his meetings being pushed back because of delays, you know how he likes being organized.” Chanyeol mused.

“And, when there’s not Somin to calm him down,” Kai joked before ordering their food.

“But, is she really staying there for long? Again?” Jena asked, Chanyeol paused.

“Why? She went back to working with you, hyung, is she really needed at Singapore?”

“Well, Singapore has always been her..you know, area of responsibility, I can’t even handle that branch on my own.”

“What’s this? She has to stay there again? I love having her around.” Jena sighed, Kai nodded.

“Finally, someone could manage him, oppa. We need Sammy here to keep a hold on Kai’s leash.” Jena nodded solemnly, Kai balked at his fiancé.

Chanyeol laughed.

“Ya, she’s my best friend, not yours!” He said pettily.

 

 

“Should we tell Sehun?”

Mrs. Park looked up from her book, her husband was looking at her, concerned.

“I think…not yet, yeobo. I mean, he just started working with you, it’s only been five months for him.”

“I know that, but he’s also part of your family. You always encouraged him not to hide it.”

Mrs. Oh chewed on her lower lip and leaned back on the couch.

“Our son has worked so hard, he became a lawyer, he was successful on his own, and he finally agreed to help you out. I don’t want to be greedy.”

“It sounded serious, I heard your brother talking about it, he seems stressed out by it.”

Mr. Oh knew his in-laws, he understood how they run their family business and he’s always tried hard to get along with everyone. And he also acknowledged the fact that his son was also part of the mafia too.

“Do you think he should know? I mean, it’s not that bad yet.”

“Then when will you tell him? When the problem’s already out of hand?”

She sighed and looked away.

“I mean, he’s so happy now, he’s doing with well work, he’s finally adjusted and, he has Somin.”

“He wont lose that, yeobo. I just think you should tell him before things go bad.”

“Arasso, I’ll talk to him when he’s back.”

“Right, let him unwind for a bit. My employees tiptoe around him.” Mr. Oh chuckled, his wife laughed.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” His wife joked back.

“I don’t know where he got that personality, even he scares me sometimes.”

“That never seems to be a problem for Somin though.”

 

 

“So, how do you find the weather?” Sammy asked as she came back with their drinks, Sehun was staring at the table across them, his forehead creased.

It was occupied by a group of four males, and they had been nudging each other while staring at Somin.

“Sehun-ah?” Somin spoke again as she lifted herself onto the stool, Sehun’s eyes went to her and he reached out to steady the seat for her.

“I’m not a fan of it.” He replied as he shook off his linen blazer and draped it over her legs.

He exhaled and looked ahead, Somin pushed his drink towards him.

“How’s Seoul? I still get love letters from Myungsoo oppa.” She said jokingly, Sehun grinned. Ever since Sammy decided to go back working for Park Holdings, her two cousins had a hard time letting her go.

“Well, it’s getting colder. Eomma was asking if you could join us for dinner next week and, Bacon’s not really pleased living with me,”

At the mention of their dog, Sammy smiled and shook her head. Sehun glanced behind them again, his brows knit together briefly.

“Do..people know you here?”

“Huh?” She faced him, Sehun pulled her seat closer to him. Somin blinked at him, he shook his head at her before nuzzling his nose against the side of her neck.

“Well, we already made plans to fly home together next week, so I’m game. I’d love to taste your mother’s cooking again,” She nodded along.

“How are you holding up? Should we talk about work?” She said lightly, Sehun shuddered and shook his head at her.

“Can we go home now? I want to sleep.” He asked her, Somin nodded, he slid down from his seat and picked up her purse.

“You’re in a rush, are you okay?” Somin reached out to press the back of her palm on his forehead.

“I’m fine now.” He said as he planted his palms on her waist and lifted her off the seat. Somin squealed before he put her down.

Sehun glanced at the males again, he smirked at them before pulling the girl with him.

“Ah, did you get me~”

“Yes, I smuggled kimchi with me and those strawberry tarts you like so much.” He mused as he wrapped one arm around her.

“And, the~”

“Yes, the beef strips you requested too.” He snorted at her, Somin nodded happily.

“Were you really excited to see me or is it because of the food I brought?”

“Of course, the food.” Somin hummed back.

“Or should I have said both?” She turned to stand in front of him, she started to walk backwards.

Sehun smiled at her before stepping closer to her, he cupped the back of her neck before pressing his lips against hers, Somin let out a small sigh as she kissed him back.

“Now, your final choice is?” He asked playfully before taking her hand in his.

 

“You don’t have to answer; I know it’s me.” He mused before kissing her again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++