026

Lost and Found II

“Oh my god.” Chaeyoung ran out of her room and hurriedly went down the steps.

“Chanyeol!” She screamed as she reached the living room, Chanyeol looked up from his laptop.

“Wh~”

“S—Somin’s house…” She stuttered, Chanyeol stood up and walked to her.

“Chaeyoung-ah, what are you~”

“Her house has been bombed. It’s all over the news!”

Chanyeol halted, and then his phone started to ring. It was Sammy’s father, Chanyeol picked it up.

“Yes, uncle. I just found out. Yes?”

Chaeyoung looked at him, worry was written all over her face.

“Sehun? He….”

Chanyeol let out a relieved sigh and started to nod while his uncle spoke.

“Yes, I’ll inform Dave about it.” He put his phone down.

“Well?”

“Sammy’s safe, Sehun was there when it happened. Fortunately, she was outside the house when it exploded. Sehun took her to a safe place. She’s fine.”

Chaeyoung exhaled and shook her head.

“What’s happening? First Sehun’s place and now hers?”

Chanyeol chewed on the insides of his cheeks before sitting down again.

“The timing is so odd.”

 

 

Somin let out a sigh as she stepped in the room, she walked towards the floor length windows and looked at the garden before her. She didn’t know how to wrap her head around what had just happened, her house had burst into flames.

She closed her eyes briefly and puffed her cheeks.

She was just inside her home minutes before it had explode, it could have been her, and not just her, Sehun and his men too.

Sehun

She shook her head and looked for somewhere to sit, she paused when she heard the door open.

“Are you cold?” Sehun asked as he walked towards her with a blanket in hand, Sammy shook her head at him.

“How..Did somebody get hurt?” She asked as Sehun made her sit beside him.

“No, thankfully, they were all outside the building when it happened.” Sehun explained as he placed the blanket across her lap.

“D—Do you…How..”

“There was a bomb planted under one of your cars and in the kitchen. We suspect that it was those males who put them there. And, they were supposed to distract us.” Sehun explained, Somin could see how tensed he was and that made her feel bad.

“Distract?”

“Yeah, they wanted to keep us in the garage, but you arrived. They weren’t expecting that. You..saved us all, Sammy.”

She paused and looked at him, Sehun opened his palm to her. She sighed before going into his arms instead and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry for being a brat. I was mean, unreasonable and a complete total .” She murmured against his neck, Sehun smiled and shook his head.

“It’s okay. I understand where you’re coming from.” He murmured back as he kissed the side of her head.

“You almost got hurt because of me, and I keep on picking fights with you. Then you always clean up after me and save my from those~”

“I get it.” He chuckled and made the girl face him, Somin frowned.

“And you don’t have to apologize, it’s not your fault.” Sehun kissed the tip of her nose before standing up.

“I’ll go get you something to eat, do~”

“Pastrami sandwich and a diet cola.” She said with a grin, Sehun nodded and left the room.

 

 

Dave was stunned as he stared at the house, the firefighters had just managed to control the fire and the police were barricading the whole area. His eyes went to the other house beside his boss’s, fortunately, Chanyeol’s property was unscathed.

“Dave!”

He turned and saw Chanyeol jogging towards him with Chaeyoung in tow.

“I’ve been looking for the vice president. Sh~”

“She’s with Sehun now. Don’t worry, she’s fine.” Chanyeol spoke, his eyes went to his cousin’s home again and he sighed.

“It was a bomb, sir. Two bombs.”

Chaeyoung shook her head and buried her face against Chanyeol’s arm, Dave exhaled and glanced at his car again.

“Sir, do you know where she is? I need to speak with her. It’s quite urgent.”

“About work? It’s fine, let me handle it.”

“No, its…quite..” Dave trailed off, not knowing how to continue.

“Give Sehun a call, I’m sure he’ll pick up.” Chaeyoung said to the male.

“N—No, I need to talk to vice president directly. It’s okay, I’ll call her later.” Dave nodded before excusing himself, Chanyeol blinked and watched as he walked towards his car.

“He must be really worried about her, Dave’s such a wonderful secretary.” Chaeyoung murmured.

 

 

Somin walked in the study and looked around, it was one of the houses owned by the mafia. The place was situated a few miles off Seoul, thus explained that vast gardens and the huge pond outside.

“Why are you still working?” She spoke as she walked towards Sehun, he was seated in front of his laptop.

“I have a few documents I need to review. Your hair’s still wet.” He said as she reached him, Somin shrugged and she carefully climbed over his lap. Sehun smiled and wrapped his arms around the girl.

“You smell nice.” He smiled as he pressed his nose against her cheek.

“How do you do it?” She asked as she looked at the laptop’s screen.

“What?”

“Balancing everything. Kia and..all this.” She murmured, she turned her head to look at him.

“It’s not as bad as it seems.” Sehun mused back as he shut the laptop close.

“You already had a difficult time adjusting working with your father, and then this.” She said, Sehun pulled her closer to his chest.

“I don’t really intend to continue; I just need to finish this issue now.”

Sammy nodded and smiled to herself and leaned upwards to kiss cheek.

“You should shower and come to bed.” She said as she slid down from his lap.

“Chanyeol hyung wants you to call him, did your phone’s batter die?” He asked he stood up from his chair and grabbed his phone from the desk.

“Yeah, I think so.” Somin nodded back, she was leaning over the coffee table, checking the magazines.

“Then, should I~” Sehun halted when he heard a loud thud, he spun around and found Somin passed out on the carpeted floor, she had cut on her forehead and it was starting to bleed.

 

“Somin-ah!” Sehun slammed his palm over the panic button on the desk before rushing towards her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++