008

Lost and Found II

“Next week.” Sammy said as she leaned back on her seat, Chanyeol nodded back.

“But, oppa, the things with Hyundai, I may get a little tied up~”

“I know, that’s why I’m taking over that. Don’t you worry.” Chanyeol patted her hand, she grinned and sighed.

“So, for how long will you be gone?”

“Maybe a week or two, JQ Industries is being a pain in the .” She shook her head, annoyed.

“Singapore’s your area, Sammy.”

She puffed her cheeks and looked at her phone.

“What’s bothering you?” He asked his cousin.

“I don’t know, I just feel like I should be here instead. But I can’t ask JQ to come to Seoul for me.”

“Aigoo, you’re worried about Sehun?”

“Well, I am. A little bit.”

“Why? Does he not want you to go?”

“No, he’s actually happy about it.” Somin nodded, she set her phone aside before standing up.

“There’s been a lot of things going on with his…mother’s side of the family, oppa. I’m worried he might get hurt.”

Chanyeol’s lip pursed and he gave her a reassuring smile.

“Relax, Sehun’s smart. He knows how to handle that side of their business. Trust him.”

 

 

Sehun looked at the screen as the video continued, his uncle was standing behind him, distraught.

“This happened last night, some of our men were enjoying some drinks before going home.” He explained to him as Sehun watched the brawl before him. Eight of their men were sent to the hospital last night, most of them had serious injuries and bruises.

“They’re attacking us at our territory,” Sehun stated, his tone flat. A clear signal that he was annoyed. His uncle nodded before taking a seat across his nephew.

“You mentioned you caught someone,”

Sehun nodded and leaned back on his seat, he peeled his eyes away from the screen.

“I did. He was tailing Sammy for a couple of days, I had to lure him out.”

“Did you get anything out of the guy?”

“He said the South sent him to tail her, uncle.” He looked at his uncle questioningly.

“The South? People from the South? But that us.” He said, Sehun nodded back.

“Exactly, that’s why I’m confused. It’s impossible that one of our own would do that.”

“What do you think?” The elder asked him, Sehun his lips before speaking.

“I think this guy was sent by the same group who’s been starting all these troubles lately. It’s pretty obvious.” Sehun stood up from his seat and buttoned his coat.

“I’ll look into it.” He said before walking towards the doors, his uncle nodded.

“Party at my place next week, I already called Somin to invite her.”

Sehun nodded before excusing himself, the male exhaled as he left the office.

“Sir,” One of his men approached him with a phone in hand.

“What is it?”

“He’s clean. This Cha Eunwoo has done nothing out of the ordinary.” He said as Sehun took the phone from him, he looked at the male’s photo before reading the details underneath.

“Pretty boring then.” Sehun said under his breath before returning the phone to the male, the guard couldn’t help but be a little amused.

“What is he being so territorial for? The young miss only sees him.” He whispered to himself before following him.

 

 

“Don’t you think president Cha is a little odd?” Chanyeol said as they got in the elevator, Sammy elbowed him. The two were at Hyundai’s main office for a meeting regarding the project.

“Oppa, we’re at his building.” She muttered under his breath, Dvae grinned at the two.

“I mean, come on, he called me up a few days ago.”

“Why?”

“He asked me where you studied in Singapore and if you worked for other establishments before joining Park Holdings.”

Somin paused, her forehead creasing.

“He’s probably just using you as an example for his son, but still..a little weird.”

“Right, Eunwoo-ssi mentioned how he’s not sure whether to fly back to Seoul after graduating.”

“What if he rebels?” Chanyeol mused as the doors opened, the two stepped out and their secretaries followed.

“Who’s going to rebel?”

They both turned, Eunwoo was walking towards them with a small polite smile on his face, Chanyeol grinned before shaking his offered hand.

“It’s nothing, are you joining us at the meeting?” The older male asked, Eunwoo nodded back.

“I’m required to. It’s good to see you, vice president Park.” Eunwoo said to her.

“You can call her noona by now, she’s off the project.” Chanyeol joked as they walked together, Dave looked up from the screen.

He knows a certain person who might not like that.

“Really? Why?” Eunwoo looked at Sammy.

“I have to leave next week, Singapore calls.” Somin replied good-naturedly.

“Then, I’ll call you noona, vice president.” Eunwoo said, his tone careful and shy.

“Sure, you’re a hoobae after all.” Somin patted his shoulder before walking ahead of the men.

 

 

“Thank you for coming here, we set the meeting in such a rush.” President Cha said again as they reached the lobby, Chanyeol shook his head.

“It’s okay, when it comes it the legal work, both sides have to be proactive.” Chanyeol said understandingly.

“It’s pretty obvious that my cousin is better at PR than I am.” Sammy whispered, Eunwoo chuckled.

“You’re not bad yourself, noona.”

“I had to train myself, I was all alone in~” Sammy paused when she saw her six guards all rushing towards them, even president Cha panicked and tried to step back.

“Vice president,” One of them spoke, Dave grew confused. Chanyeol glanced at her, a little worried.

“Is something wrong?” Sammy asked, Eunwoo grew curious, the men all looked tensed.

“We have to leave the building.” The male replied with ugency, Sammy saw her car already waiting outside.

“Did something~”

“It’s the young master.” The male said quietly, Somin took out her phone and flinched as she realized that she had left it in silent mode.

“Okay, I’ll call him back~”

“It’s not that.”

Somin looked up from her device.

“Somin, just go.” Chanyeol said, he was already looking at his phone, his forehead furrowed.

Sammy looked at the two Hyundai men before excusing herself, Eunwoo and his father watched as the girl walked away while being surrounded by her guards.

“That..seemed serious, is everything alright?” President Cha asked, Eunwoo looked at his father then back at the girl.

“It’s her boyfriend. But don’t worry, everything’s good.” Chanyeol replied with a quick smile, he glanced over at his cousin again, he slightly shook his head to himself.

Sammy slid inside the car and leaned back as it immediately sped off. She unlocked her phone and halted.

“A bomb?!” She blurted out, the guard seated beside her nodded.

 

“We’ll be heading straight to the hospital, vice president.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++