028

Lost and Found II

Somin looked up from her phone as she heard the door open, she smiled as Kai walked in.

“Hey,” He said with a small frown on his face before leaning over to hug her.

“Kai, I have something~”

“If I’m not the godfather, I will stop being your friend.” He announced as he sat beside her, Sammy blinked at him, stunned.

“Y—You..know? I mean, you knew before I did? How?” She stuttered, Kai chortled and shook his head at her.

“I saw Sehun on my way up here, he was sending out instructions to his flying squad.”

“Huh?”

Kai grinned and playfully mussed her hair.

“He’s really angry right now, Sammy, and frankly, it’s frightened me hearing how he spoke.” He said softly, Somin’s forehead creased.

“I heard the other hyungmins talking too, it seems like he has a hunch who’s behind all this.” She murmured, Kai sighed and nodded.

“But, congratulations, Sammy. No wonder why you always look so radiant, it’s the baby!”

“Quit it. You’ll be the godfather, so stop buttering me up.” She rolled her eyes at him, and then the two paused when Sehun stepped in the room.

“I’ll go get us something to eat. Donuts?” Kai said as he slid down from the bed.

“Perfect.” Sammy said to him, he grinned before hopping towards the door and closing it behind him.

 

 

Sehun smiled as he sat down beside Sammy and took her hand in his, she glanced at him.

“You’re taking this too well, should I be worried?” She asked him, he chuckled and shook his head.

“Sehun, I’m pregnant and~”

“I know. I’m happy that you are.” Sehun met her gaze evenly, Somin’s brows knitted together.

“I didn’t tell my parents yet, but knowing Kai, he might call Chanyeol oppa.” She said softly.

“We can tell them when you’re ready, but now,” Sehun murmured as he gently pulled the girl towards his chest.

“I want to have you all to myself. I mean, you and the little one.” He corrected himself, Sammy smiled snuggled closer to him.

“The doctor said I need to come back in two weeks. We’ll probably know the baby’s gender by then.” She recited, she looked at her fingers.

“Sehun-ah, I’m worried. What if…What if I can’t do this? What if I’ll being a mom and~”

“Sammy,” Sehun squeezed her hand, asking her to stop.

“You’re not alone. We’re doing this together. Sure, we don’t know what to do right now. But, we have time. And, you have me.” He offered, she paused and looked up to meet his gaze.

“Kai mentioned…you were angry.” She spoke, Sehun paused but he slowly nodded.

“We can discuss it tomorrow. You need to rest.”

“Sehun-ah,” She sighed, she sat up and turned her body to him.

“It’s nothing big, Sammy. Now that you’re pregnant, I will be changing your security.”

“By change you mean, add more?” She said dryly, a grin appeared on his face.

“Sehun, it’s~”

“Love you.” He said before planting a quick peck on her lips, Sammy blinked at him.

“Thank you for carrying our little one. And for being well.” He smiled before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

 

 

Chanyeol looked around him before giving the guard a small nod, the amount of men standing outside Sammy’s hospital room was startling.

The male before him nodded and opened the door, Chanyeol walked in and found Somin standing by the windows.

“Hey, oppa.” She smiled as she faced him, Chanyeol chuckled before setting down the flowers he had brought with him.

“You sounded serious over the phone, are you okay?” He asked before giving her a quick hug, Sammy smiled and nodded.

“I’m okay, but there’s something you need to know.” She said as she made him sit, Chanyeol blinked at her but he nodded.

“Is this about work? Because you know, I’d help out if you need me~”

“No, no, oppa. It’s about this.” She patted her stomach gently, Chanyeol blinked at her.

“…Is it about your weight?” He asked, confused.

“No, oppa.” She sighed, Chanyeol stared at her, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

“You’re going to be an uncle, oppa. An uncle.” She started to laugh, Chanyeol’s face lit up.

“Really? Wait, really?” He jumped up excitedly and took both of her hands in his.

“Yeah, I was planning to tell you yesterday, but you were in a meeting so~”

“So, does this explain why Sehun went crazy on the guards again?” He asked her, Sammy shrugged at him.

“It’s…a little complicated, oppa. And..honestly, we haven’t really talked about it.” She trailed off, a little unsure. Chanyeol paused before pouring himself a glass of water.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, oppa. I’m just…I feel like something’s going on. And, I don’t know if I’m ready to know what it really is, because I can see how this has stressed Sehun out a lot.”

“Do you think they found the one behind everything?”

Sammy paused before nodding.

“I think they have, but they haven’t decided on what to do yet.”

 

 

Hwayoung leaned back on her seat as a familiar face flashed on the screen again, Sehun was quietly listening as his uncle spoke about the said man.

“Sehun was right. I had some men look into it again,”

Hwayoung looked up from her phone.

“Someone has been sniffing around while we were all distracted with the gang fights, bombing and the attacks on our residences,”

Sehun crossed his arms, his brows knitted together.

“It was him? Kang Injoo?” Hwayoung spoke, Sehun’s uncle nodded before taking his seat.

“I’m still trying to trace where he has stationed himself and his group, but for now~”

“Do you also know that he’s working with Somin and Hyundai?” Sehun spoke, his uncle paused briefly.

“I found out today.”

“What do we have about KI Construction?” Sehun asked, another slide flashed on the screen.

“It’s a relatively new company, about four years old. Which is odd, because why would Hyundai choose to work with them? I mean, there are more~”

Sehun stood up from his seat and picked up his coat.

“Oppa, where~”

“I have to straighten things up.” He quipped before leaving the room, his uncle sighed and leaned back on his seat.

“What was he talking about?” The elder asked before the leader of Sehun’s flying squad could leave the room.

“What does he have to straighten up?”

 

“He’s talking about a person. The one who introduced Kang Injoo to the young miss.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++