7. Jealousy

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

               Kim Jongin firmly shake hands with both of them. He turns towards me and smiles.

"Miss Son, my assistant. Will assist me for the interview." 

The journalist smiles at me and shake my hand. The cameramen nods behind his heavy equiepment. 

I hate being filmed. On all the old family photo, i always hiding.

As we sit down, Kim Jongin whispers in my ears, "Listen and learn."

He tidies his jacket up a little and naturally adopted a relaxed attitude. The kind that says : "hi, i've been doing this all my life."

"Mr. Kim Jongin, thank you for accepting our interview. Needless to remind people who you're and what you've done." The young women journalist is devouring him with her eyes. She's captivated.

Suddenly she stop and looking at me.
"Could you just look at me and not the camera or Mr. Kim? It'll make it look more natural."

"Er.... yes.." i said dumbfounded.

She smiles at me then concentrate on her notes. 

Kim Jongin murmurs a kind words to me. 
"Relax... everything is gonna be fine."

"You're a South Korean Businessman but you're also working towards projects in Africa. Some speak of you as humanist. But what have you really done for this countries?" She began the interview.

I can't help but get annoyed. I don't like the tone she's using. She's practically insinuating that he's not done anything concrete...

"I developed my company as such that it became one of the most powerful enterprises in the world. It took me years. But i've always had another goal. Something that give meaning to what i do." Said Mr. Kim.

"You often talk about your quest for meaning. Is it after all, what impels you to do what yo do?"

"Of course, for several years now and quiet regularly i have negotiated with those countries authiorities to enable me to engage in important and lasting action. I'am working towards implanting new technologies and facilitating access to water. This take time because we have to adapt to their infrastructures and go into long negotiations with their authorities." 

"So, at the end of the day, would you define yourself as a philantropist?

"I would define myself as a man who has the mean to change things." 
Mr. Kim answer directly. There's in his voice the frankness of an honest man. I'am pleasantly surprised.

"What do you think about the rumor regarding a violent row between you and the bussinessman Jackson Wang,  founder of G-Wang Partners?"

I read about that in my reaserch on Kim Jongin. Apparently, Jackson Wang didn't approve of Kim Jongin compromising business in Africa.

"Rumours are rumours. In SK, there is a lot of gossips. I'am not one to acknowledge unfounded criticism but rather hard facts. I see beyond of that, my work in Africa is mainly aim at helping and bringing hope to people that really need it." Mr. Kim answer with firm voice.

The journalist seems slightly unnerved. What did she expect ?

She lower her eyes a little at her note. Than look back up at him with a strange sparks in her eyes.

"Seeing you in the company of the most beautiful woman, the fact that you use your private jet or that you drive an Aston Martin... are they calculated contradiction?" Asked the journalist.

"You know.. you're fueling my myth and i like that." Said Mr. Kim.

The way in which Mr. Kim is looking at the journalist is strange. I know that look. He's challenging her. He's beating her at her own game.

The journalist lower her eyes. Blushing. She seemed totally baffled.
I almost want to help her, if only out of gender solidarity. But after all, she did put herself in it!

After a few seconds, she get a grips and continue her interview but with questions concerning the technological research the company is doing.

No doubt did she understand that tricking the great Kim Jongin wasn't easy nor harmless and that she'd better get back onto safe ground.

I watch Kim Jongin as he answers with command. Nothing escape from his control. 
He masters the situation perfectly.

"Thank you Mr. Kim Jongin." The joutrnalist end the interview.

As i see him this way calm and talented, i understand why he got to where he is.
We all stand to leave the chamber. The journ alist warmly shake our hand whilst the cameramen put the equipment away.

"Heyyyy!" A feminine and cheerful voice interupted us.

"What are you doing here?" The young woman, the red-headed with perfect tiny waist and curves, throws herself into Kim Jongin's arms.

He gladly let her embrace him and smiles at her tenderly.

Who is she ? Why doesn't she snog him while she's at it?

"You see that camera? You can use it to give interview." Said Kim Jongin.

"Have you finished?" Asked The girl.

"Almost."

"So,i have to bump into you to see you? Couldn't you have told me you were giving an interview here?"

Kim Jongin rolls his eyes but he seems amuse rather than annoyed.

"You really are exasperating! Come on, come and have a drink!"

The young woman practically pulls him by his arms! Honestly, who does she think she is???

I can't believe it! This little brat comes along and monopolises him without giving me the time of day!

My little conscience is telling me : "you're jealous, naeun!"

Kim Jongin motion to the girl to wait and turns towards me. She settles herself at table and signals to the owner.

"Thank you for coming Miss Son. Thank you for your involvement."

"Thank you, it was very interesting, Mr. Kim."

"My chauffeur will drive you home. Have a rest and be at office at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning."

I'am surprised at how considerate he is. It's not that late and i'am not that tired.

"Don't bother him. I'll take a taxi."

"Lee taemin has already been instructed to take you home. Let's not dissapoint him. He doesn't like to be let down."

He accompanies his smile with an irresistible wink of an eye.

Get a grip naeun!!

Especially since it's not with you that he's having a drink but with that red-head and her diabolically perfect curves, a girl that is nothing like me.

I have to face the facts : rich handsome guys interested in a girls like me, that stuff only happens in a drama!

I nod politely and leave to join Lee Taemin outside.

As planned, the chauffeur is patiently waiting for me by the car, casualy leaning against it. His eyes meet with mine.

I hadn't notice earlier but he has a scratch on his left cheeck.

As i walks toward him, he smiles and open the door for me.
I take a quick look around, making sure nobody watching. A limousine and chauffeur is a little immodest!

"Thank you, Mr. Lee."

I step into the limousine.

I take one last look at the bar through the window. I wonder who that girl is...

"If you wish for fresh water, you have a bottle at your disposal." Said Lee Taemin.

"Oh, thank you."

I see him setting something on his navigation.

"I live at......"

"Yes, i know.." He cut me even before i finish talking.

Ehh??? How come he know? I don't remember giving him my address before. Is Kim Jonging that far-sighted?

"Have you been working for Mr. Kim long?" 

Lee taemin glance at me in the rearview mirror.

"For a year"

"Oh..." i'd like to ask him what he thinks of his boss... what he's like with him... what his secret are... but, Lee Taemin is anything but talker. 

"You know the street of Seoul like the back of your hand then" I jokingly said.

"Traffic-wise, it's quite smooth city once you understand how it works." He said.

"Are you from here?" I asked.

"No, i come from Daegu."

He has pleasant voice. Everything about him seemes controlled. 

"Have you always worked as a chauffeur?"
Somehow i want to know about him more.

"No, i used to be in the army."

I stay silent. My eyes staring into the distance. Between Kim Jongin and his chauffeur, something tell me there is a lot to be discovered...
.
.
.
.
.

               As i get into my apartement, i go to see hamtaro my hamster. 
I colapse into the sofa and close my eyes. Today was exhausting!

Little by little,my mind drift to interview with Kim Jongin...

 

 


"What did you learn from it Miss Son?"


Kim Jongin staring at me holding cocktail glass .
I looked around and realise we're on the rooftops, outside.
It's night time... a breeze is dancing in my hair. From below rises the sound of city traffic.

"That you like to be in command of given situation. You don't once lose your nerve."
I said.

"I learn something myself tonight." He said.

His enigmatic tone pushes me to stay quiet.

Kim Jongin slips a hand behind my neck. Pressing me to kiss him.

My heart skips a beat! His hot lips taste whisky. The sensation is mind blowing. Voluptuous, soft,stirring...

My whole body seem to be vibrating under his touch. As i open my eyes, we're in the limousine. 

"We'll be arriving at yours shortly, sir." Lee Taemin voice shocking me in an instant.

What??? But,what the...??

"What if i made you lose control?" Kim Jongin said softly and....seducing.

Gently, he slides his hand along my body making me topple against the back seat. 

He lies down beside me and caresses every inch of my skin. The feeling is delicious as if i'd already felt like this before.

As if i was wanting more....

The feelimg is far to sweet for me to keep struggling. I just want to feel his hand and his breath all over me...

Lee taemin's presence in the front seat doesn't bother me one bit. It even excites me.

I'am hot, So very hot! Flames seems to be dancing around me.

They're closing in on me, going faster and faster.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wake with a start! I'am soaked from head to toe. My back is damp and my heart is pounding.

I grimace as i sit up. My back and my neck hurt. I realise that i fell a sleep on my sofa! 

What was that dream?!!

I feel terribly excited! I should go and take a cold shower to try and cool the fire that's burning insides me!

Naeun, you're out of your mind!!

The good news is it was all only a dream. Which mean i haven't done anything wrong!
And it was...
Really....
Very......
Pleasant......

I just hope that Kim Jongin won't asked me if i had a good night tomorrow morning....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue....