15.

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

I've been battling with my computer for at least an hour and the lastest updates that it's decided to do this morning! I try running my tracking software, no luck! I've called Sehun to the rescue. He's supposed to be coming by to unlock this damned software for me. I can already see him, making fun of my meagre skills in the matter. Anyway, i know, i'm cursed with computers. If there's a fifty-fifty chance for it to crash, you can be sure it'll crash! Grambling, i take a last look at my screen and rise to go get a drink when someone knocks at the door.

"Come in Sehun!" My face glued to the screen trying one last time to unlock it, i hear him come in.

"I hate this machines! One day, Kim's Corporation might invest in real hardware!!" I know i'm exaggerating. But when computers get the better of me, i get mad.

"You should take it up with your boss." I freeze on the spot as i recognise the voice. It's not Sehun's. Oh no...

When i turn around, i feel caught red-handed.

"You have something against my companies's equipment, Miss Son?" Playing with his cufflink, he stares at me, his eyes shining.

I get up quickly, walk around my desk and come to face him

"It's just this update... Anyway, a colleague should be here any minute to helo me out..."

"A certain ... Sehun?"

"Yes."

"And not Chanyeol." He gently closes the door behind him, before taking a few steps towards me. "How many knights in shining armour have you got?" He my cheek with his hand and my pulse accelerates in a flash.

"Was your call interesting?" I look at him, raise my eyebrows and lean my head to the other side avoiding his hand.

"Mmh.." he nods. Obviously, he doesn't wamt to talk. Not with those eyes.

I step backwards and bump my against the edge of my desk. His eyes narrow, as he inches closer to whisper in my ear. "You can't imagine what i have in store for you tonight." His voice, hoarse and deliciously provocative rings through me... so weak.

"How do you know i'll be available for you tonight?"

He's too close for me to make out the expression in his eyes but i see his jaw contract. Suddenly he slides his hand slowly under my skirt. So voluptuously that a shockwave runs through from head to toe.
I feel his agile fingers go up along my stocking and come to unfasten my suspender in a precise and assures movement. His warm lips rest on my neck while the other hand, he presses me against him. I hold my breath when his fingers touch my already wet . Damn, i'm so weak with just his touch i already wet and loose my control. Slowly, his kisses go up, along the side of my face, then he grabs my hair firmly to force me to look him straight in the eyes.

"I know what you want, Naeun... i feel you already wet under my fingers, i'm not insert any of mine yet." He smirked at me.

I'm panting, his fingers playing on my sensitive area carefully, when he insert one of his finger, i feel like screaming, but i had to hold it, ! What i want is him. Nothing but him. Right here right now. I wanna feel him inside me in no time!

"Jongin-ah... Hmpp..." My body is ablaze with desire. The same everytime he touches me. I try not to scream when his fingers skillfully move in and out of my most sensitive area. If we're in his loft apartement, i bet i already beg him to posses me in every way.

He gently kisses my upper lip, then descends to my chin and my neck, as he still doing his job down at my burning wet core.

"Tell me what you want..." he said this with his y voice.

I whisper, " I want you inside me..." My voice is a murmur, a lascivious and impatient moan. Who can handle the pleasure things done by this adonis in front of you? Hard to resist Kim Jongin. Impossible even. Suddenly, without warning he moves away from me, leaving me panting, half sitting with legs half spreading on the edge of the desk. I stare at him in surprise.

"You can think about what i'm going to do to you tonight, all day long, then all i'll have to do is pick you..."

"You can't do that to me!"

"Don't be angry, sweetheart, i just wanted to give you a foretaste ..." He moves away and adjust his tie looking at me, his eyes sparkling with malice. "Later ... Oh ... and ... be good." He turns around and leaves the room laughing.

That bastard!! Leaving me like this, totally disoriented, feverish and... frustated!! I slowly breathe out, now that he's gone, my hands still leaning on my desk. Someone knocks on the door. Before i manage to get a hold of myself, Sehun bursts into the room, all smiles.

"You sent for the repairman, little lady?"

When my friend's eyes land on me, i stare at him, bewildered, ashamed, blushing. i feel that what's just happened is printed on my forehead!

"You look as if you've just um....?!"

What would have happen if Sehun had arrived a minute earlier??? Imagining him bursting in upon us makes me shiver. Jongin's naughty littlr games are becoming more and more dangerous.

"What?... i ... pfft ... no, but then ... you... Rubbish..." i don't even know what i was saying

Stammering i walk away from the desk and close the door behind him. I pray inwardly that my stocking will not slip down my thigh, now that nothing is holding it up.
I can't sit, that would be the best way for it to slip. And that would be disaster.

Don't move, no sudden gesture, and breathe.

Sehun stares at me, dubious, i can't move, i just stay still, stuck in front of the door!

"I ... i brought some coffee ... Can i take a look?" He puts the drinks on my desk and nods towards the screen.

"Uh ... yes yes, go ahead. I'll leave you to it, i need the bathroom." I quickly disappear, after giving him a smile that no doubt looked a little crooked.

As i walk through the hall, i feel much better. I take the time to pull myself together and adjust my underwear, after Mr. Intense's torrid visit. I take the opportunity to splash a little cold water on my face and to comb my hair.

Phew! What a storm, that man! I really need to control my hormones!

When i get back to the office, Sehun is sitting in my place, in front of the screen, a look of concentration on his face.

And suddenly he shout. "There, that's it!"

"Seriously??? How did you do it?"

"I read what the update told me to do, and i did it."

I look at him sideaways. I can read too you know! He gives me a big smile and then passes his hands behind his head, leaning with all his weight on my file. "I'd say that deserves a kiss."

"So that's why you help me, i should have known!"

He seems to ignore what i say as if he knew the answer in advance."It's not bad here after all!" He takes in the space around him.

"How's your office nowadays?" I said.

"Hm .... sometimes i miss ....." he looks at me with smile.

"Miss what?"

"When we worked together ...."

"Oh ... you're so sweet !!"

"No .. seriously. It's not the same without you."

"If all this for a kiss ... i must say that you try hard!"

He looks at me with smile. "I wouldn't be against it."

"Be careful, if you continue i'll call it harassement!" I warn him jokingly.

"That's it, threats !" He gets up laughing, goes around the chair and gives me a pat on the head. "Small head."

I look at him with frown. I hate it when he does that. I watch him leave the room whistling to him self. In the evening, I go to the office of my attractive CEO. I haven't got passed the door before my heart starts pounding in my chest. I give myself an interior warning. It is out of the question that I let myself be intimidated. The ball's in my court now! But when I see him, all my good resolutions disappear. His presence, the way he looks at me, everything that makes him what he is, disarms me.

"Good afternoon, my dear?" He said while he signs a document with his expensive pen while looking up at me through his piercing eyes.

"Very good, very expensive." I shut the door calmly. I will not give him the satisfaction of overpowering me.

"When I left you, you looked... Feverish..." He said teasing me.

"A little water was enough to bring down the temperature, it was nothing serious."

His eyes narrow and he runs a fingers over his chin. Obviously, I've hit the nail on the head. No need to look so satisfied Mr. Intense, you know you've won this round. But not the match! I elegantly walk up to his desk and stand in front of him, place my finger on my chin, and bend my head forwards. "Maybe You were hoping to drive me crazy?"

He turns his seat to face me and leans back while watching me, amused. It's difficult to keep cool when being looked at like that...I could throw myself at him there and then...

I have to challenge him. "But the truth is, Mr. I'm-sure-of-myself, is that...." I move up softly and scratch his desk with my fingertips, hitting my lower lip. "I'm the one who driving you...crazy." I study him for a moment.i know that my little game could well land me straight in his grip. To be honest, it's what I'm hoping for...

My hair falls down over my back and my skirt rises slightly up my thighs. "It's crazy... How long are you going to be able to control yourself just to get the better of me?" Finally, he gets up! In a flash, he slides my hands along the wood, so that I tilt back and my back comes to lie down completely on the desk. He place himself between my thighs and leans forward, one hand on either side of my head, his intoxicating scent invades me.

"Know that if I don't take you right away on this desk, it's because I have another plans in mind." His look is clouded with desire. His hoarse voice makes me tingle and surge of desire In my lower abdomen.