43.

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

Chapter 43.

 

a soft light tickles my eyelids. The au is already piercing through the bay window and its rays of light are warming the room. I stretch out like a cat after a nap. I push a little moan of well-being twisting in the sheets.

"Did you sleep well?" A masculine familiar voice interrupts my little morning ritual. Next to me, Jongin is lying on his side, leaning his head on his hand. He smiles at me. There's nothing better than waking up to the sight of him, you imagine.

"Oh, yes." I wonder how he manages to be so beautiful so early in the morning. With my husky voice, my disheveled hair, and my morning breath, I pale into insignificance beside him. Meanwhile, my heart is already on a roller coaster ride. I quickly come up close to him and steal a little kiss. He smells good. His lips are warm and taste of morning sun and heaven.
"Am I allowed to know what surprise you have in store for me today?" I put on my cutest face trying to imitate a girl group with too much aegyo nowadays.

Jongin looks at me tenderly. My heart races like every time I read affection in his beautiful brown eyes. "Let me think... Umm..... No."

"Even for a kiss?" I attempt to wheedle it out of him.

"You can ways try and see what happens." He dares me.

I raise my head a little and slowly lay my lips on his. Then I stare at him., waiting for his answer.

"Mmh... No, it doesn't seem to work. That said I got a kiss." He cheekily said this to me.

I hide under the sheets and let out a sigh. This moment of complicity seems so unexpected to me when I realize how far we've come. Sometimes this man seems almost too good to be true. I poke my head out from under the sheets and look into his mischievous eyes. "Can you pinch me?"

He seems surprised for a second, then his eyes look mischievous. "Can I pinch you? That's the first thing that comes to mind when you see me in the morning? I was expecting something a little more... Torrid."

I give him a pat on the shoulder. "I just want to check that I'm not dreaming."

Suddenly he rolls towards me and towers over me, his hips between my thighs. "You're not dreaming, and there are many ways of proving it to you." The tone of his voice is more playful than naughty.

"Show me then."

I let him press himself against me even more. I'm very curious to see how he intends to bring me back to reality. Although to be frank, I have an inkling...  He laughs and then lays a soft kiss on my lips. Suddenly, I feel a small pain in my arms! I let out a squeal.

"See, you are not dreaming."

" I cannot believe it you really pinched me."  I grimace as I rub my hand over my sore skin.

"May I remind you that you asked me to?" He straightens up, smiling as I pull my tongue out at him. "Get dressed. Breakfast is on the terrace."
I watch him slide across the floor with his feline allure. I never tire of watching him. And I realize that I do it less and less discreetly.

 

Note :
A little update, i hope you guys don't leave me.
I promised to finish this story and I'm gonna stick to my promise. Another update will come along, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.