16.

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

His looks is clouded with desire. His hoarse voice makes me tingle and surge of desire twists in my lower abdomen. My chest rises and falls at an uncontrolled pace. I satre at him, hungrily. In this position, offered to this and, my body burns with wanting...

"Are there any plans more gratifying than this one ?" I rub my thighs against his hips and I arch my back to try lure him into my web.

He breathes out deeply as if it takes all his strength to resist my indecent proposition. "Don't push me to the edge, I don't want to be brutal with you."

This time my body twists with impatience. I am on the edge of the abyss. A simple caress would suffice to make me capsize. I want to say something, but I'm so impassioned that no sound comes of my mouth. He delicately rubs the curls of my hair between his fingers as if he was still studying the question. "It's incredible you are so desireable... But..." He is silent as he passes as arm behind my back to pull me up. Still panting, I stare at him, burning with desire.

He leans his head to one side and contemplates me, a fine smile on his lips. "Before we get down to our business, I'm taking you out to discover other delicacies in one of Seoul's best restaurants."

He's taking me to a restaurant?? Really? A real date? Even though my body is crying out for him to continue, I do appreciate the idea. And anyway, I know very well that I'll get something amazing for dessert.

We take the limousine to the restaurant. Taemin is waiting for us downstairs, next to the car. The latter gives me a faint smile as I get in to the back. He obviously doesn't like the look of my relationship with Jongin. He's beginning to annoy me. After all I can't see any harm in it, not do I see what it is to him! He shouldn't be judging me.

Jongin slip beside me and team in close the door. He goes around the car and get a into his seat. When he turn on the engine, Jongin speak to him. "Let's go, Taem." Jongin looks in my direction. I understand. He wants to keep the destination secret. I roll my eyes. I smile at him. Everything is a game. I decide to play the same game and not say anything.

We drive in silence for a few minutes. I look out the corner of my eye at my beautiful lover. He glance at his phone, adjusting his jacket. Even this kind of gesture, usually totally harmless, is y with him. I want to be the cell phone that he's touching and that captivates all his attention. I think for a moment about his burning gaze when he was leaning over me a few minutes earlier...
If I were not completely under his spell, I think that look could have frightened me. There was something savage, brutal about it. Something that show his dominant nature.

Suddenly, Taemin's voice snaps me out of my daydream. "Sir, we're being followed."

Hey?!

Taemin spoke calmly. Jongin turns to look behind us. I quickly do the same. I can't see anything in particular. Just the stream of cars. I look at Jongin, worried. Can he see anything? Taemin shift abruptly over to the next lane. I jerk and grab the door handle. "The black sedan, three cars behind on the taxi lane has been following us for ten minutes now."

What's going on? Who are these people??

My eyes go from Taemin to Jongin. What's going on? He then picks up his phone and dials a number. "Jongin, what's going on?!" A serious look on his face, he motions me with his hand to be quiet and stares at the road. A few never ending seconds pass while I stare at him, completely dumbfounded.

"I get the message." He doesn't say anything else and hangs up. For a few seconds, i remain out of it.

What message?? Who is he talking to? Does he know them?
I turn to the sedan in question and see it turn at the corner of street a few seconds later. Taemin sigh, Jongin keeps his calm.

"Jongin...?" He seems lost in thought. "Jongin!" He turns his head towards me. His eyes seem darker. I suddenly realise that I have just spoken to him in familiar way, in front of Taemin. But I don't care! After all, Taemin isn't fooled, and if Jongin didn't want to arouse suspicion about our relationship, he should have ordered a taxi! He remains silent as he meets Taemin's eye in the rearview mirror.

"Sir, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing yet."

Taemin looks at him disapprovingly, obviously, he disagrees. "But sir, I can..."

"Taemin, just do what I ask you."

Wow, I've never seen Jongin so cold with Taemin. Anyway, I seem to be the only one who doesn't know what's going on here. I'm the meantime, I would like an explanation! "Can someone explain to me what's going on?!"

Jongin stares at me for a moment, as if i'd crosses a line. Excuse me, we are being followed by a very creepy black sedan, and it doesn't look friendly, so I have a right to worry!

Finally, his gaze softnes and he resumes his usual self-assurance and casualness. "Yes, it's nothing, a competitor trying to intimidate me."

I stare at him dazed. To intimidated him? Who wants to get at him this badly? Is this why Taemin watches over him? Jongin shows me to the restaurant but I am worried, Taemin is parking the limousine while we walk. "Jongin... Is someone trying to hurt you?"

"Don't worry about that..."

A few minutes ago we were being followed. Of course I'm worried! "Would it have anything to do with the sabotage in Congo by any chance... was it meant as a warning? You seemed to know them?"

Jongin turns to me holding both my shoulders in his hands. I stare at him, feeling nervous. "I don't want you to worry about me... When you're successful you make enemies, that's the way it is."