1. Prolog

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

               A dazzling high class building marked with its founder's name in a capital letters and its personnel all spruced up. Just the type of firm i've dreamed of working forever since i finished my studies. Everything here reminds me that iam a part of something big and fresh of young people who have decides to dedicated their lives to their works. I took a job as communication's assistant several months ago. 
I worked as a team with sehun. We quickly hit it off, he has become a friend thanks to our mutual taste of rotten jokes. Our manager is the serial lover, Mr. Zang Yixing. I said serial lover because there's not a single girl here that hasn't one day or another succumbed to his charm... Except for hyuna and i of course. 
Hyuna, the secretary whom i clumsily split my coffee on my first day here and who never held a grudge for she's now for my very best confidant! 

               Tonight, all these people are having a field day because the firm are celebrating its anniversary! 

Iam enjoying it, eating salmon on a toasts, drinking a glasses of champagne and meeting people from different departements. For at The Kim Corp. we don't talk in rooms but in floors, each departements has its own. Iam on the 42nd. The party took up 2 floors and we were served the best petited-fours in town, delicious! 
The party is ended, now it's 11.30pm. Iam downstair with hyuna and sehun. 

"Hey,how about pursuing the night at the edge's!?" - Hyuna's offering. 

The edge is our meet up bar where we go to relax after a long day's work. It's also hyuna's favorite place cause she loves dancing and me too. We're definitely well-matched. To sehun's great dissapoinment who generaly has to follow the flow and be the bodyguard. 

"I don't know, i drank quite a bit champagne..and..." - i answer softly feels a bit tipsy.

"So what? Taxis exist you know. Naeun, just watch!" - Hyuna says cheerfully,she's the type who can do anything to please her desire. 

Hyuna shuffle her heels along the sidewalk to hail the cab. Sehun sigh rolling his eyes. 
Don't be mistaken by her angelic looks,behind her little blond haired face a real devil. The cab pulls up level with her,hyuna turns and smiles at us devilishly. 

"There you go! Come on! Let's go!" - She's screaming loudly didn't mind people around us who watched her while shaking their head. 
Sehun look at me and smirking with resignation.

Suddenly i realise i missing something... "Oh no, I've forgotten my bag!!" 

Hyuna pouts and motion to the taxi to go on. It's looks to me as if he's cursing. But iam not sure...

"Go on! We will wait!" - Hyuna said while putting her hands on the hip. 

I swear to my self it's the kind thing that never happen to me! Iam far too careful and meticulous with my things to forget my precious bag anywhere! 
Well... to let myself off the hook, the very good champagne choosen by the firm really doesn't help. 
As i get to the foot of the building security guards bar the way.

"You can't get through! It's closed." - He said facing me. 

"I've forgotten my bag inside, i'll only be a minute." - I said a with a little beg. 

"It's a good reason but...no, nobody goes in..nobody comes out."
I give my best puppy-dog eyes, with a hint of female distress but nothing...( i should have taking up acting class at school ).

Suddenly Park Chanyeol comes out from nowhere, - "a problem,miss son?" 

"Oh,mister park. Just the man i needed! Iam a real scatterbrain! I've forgotten my bag inside!" - i complained. 

Mr. Park chanyeol is a charming man. He is highly placed in the firm but it doesn't stop him being humane and understanding. He is my manager's boss which means he is my boss too. But i feel comfortable with him. Chanyeol gives a security guard a sign and he steps to the side without any arguing. Well yeah.. some are more charismatic than others...

Once inside, i make my way to the elevator. It feels really funny with no one else about. Everything's peaceful. It's as if somethings strange is about to happen.. something unexpected.. 

Pffttt, naeun! You watch too many movies! 

As i wait for the elevator i play on my smartphone, i always have it with me.
It's crazy, i don't know how people manage before. 
I step into the elevator then press on both the floor button and self-closing button. 
My eyes turn back to the screen and i decide to play my favorite game up. 
It's an interactive romance where the heroine i play has a passionate affair with her boss. 
I giggled at the idea that it could happen to me,although i would never be mentioned in my manager's little black book. 
Unless it is with chanyeol, sometimes i wonder what's behind those little emerald eyes..
I giggle at the very thought and the elevator stop...
.


.
.
.
.
.

my very first part already publish.
Give me vote and comment to encourage me. 
Thank youuuu.. ❤❤