13. Never Enough

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

                        When my eyelids open, i find i'm lying in an immense bed. The empty space next to me is still warm. I groa     n with satisfaction, rubbing my eyes. The room is bathed in sunlight.

I glance at the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand, it's already well past noon !

As i sit up, the silk sheet slide over my skin. It's a very pleasant feeling!
Image of the night i just spent with Jongin rapidly comeback to mind. I giggle quietly.

The night was just ......

Magical .... i think i've found a drug, its name is Jongin. It has an irresistible brown eyes, a body to die for and varied talent including taking me to the seventh heavens.

I reach for the first thing i see to dress. Jongin's Hugo Boss shirt.
I almost want to smell it but it'd make me look addicted, right?

I quickly put it on. I feel his scent all over me. God i love this smell...

A walk barefoot on the wooden floor that's been heated by the sun.

I go to the living room where Jongin's voice is coming from.
"There's no problem. I know what i'm doing Taemin! Just find out who the message is from."

I pussyfoot down a few steps and what i see delights me.
Jongin, bare-chested ...
There's no better awakening than this! The kind that puts you in a good mood for the day, the week, and even the whole month.

As soon as he sees me, he cuts the conversation and hangs up, he then looks at me, mischievously.

"Do you like what you see?" He tease me.

"Hmm..., i'll settle for it ..."

He puts his phone down, shaking his head. He sigh affectionately.

"Come here." I gladly walk up to him and snuggle into his arms. He lays a delicate kiss on my lips. His mouth is warm and tastes of coffee..

I try to make the most of this somewhat surreal moment. I feel like i'm living one of those romances that you only find in books...

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him.

He suddenly pulls himself away from me and a dark veil passes over his beautiful eyes.

The sudden breakaway chills me. What's goin' on?

He runs a hand through his hair and goes to the kitchen, letting an unsettling silence linger.

Did i do something wrong?

I suddenly feel uncomfortable. His attitude has the effect of disillusionment.

After a few endless seconds, his eyes rest on me again.

"Do you want to eat something? You must be hungry after last night ..." he sounds playful again. I won't ask any more questions about what happened.

"Yes please ..."

 

                                                   ***

 


                          His kitchen is as big as the rest of his apartment... My imagination sets forth. I could cook for hours in here!

It's enough to make any budding genius cook, green with envy!

He watches me, amused.
"What does this young lady have to say about my kitchen?"

"I was thinking about everything i could do in here, so many possibilities ..." i said.

"Oh, you too?" He leans his head to one side, passing his index finger over his lower lip.

I suddenly feel very hot. I try to calm the fire that is kindling with me ...

"I was talking about gastronomy."

"But i too my dear ... There are so many things to be discovered when one knows how ..."

I blush like a school girl. Obviously, Jongin and i aren't talking about the same thing.

"I thought you had something else in mind, for a moment ..."

"Say she, innocently, whilst waltzing about showing off her beautiful bare legs."

I look down at my legs. It's true that his shirt covers very little.

"Let me introduce you to the pleasure of simple things, Miss know it all."

"Oh, please do, dear sir."

I sat on a bar stool in front of him and observe.

"Don't look at me like that, or i promise i'll make short work of you." I giggle at his playful words. I knew he was hiding this man away but i didn't think i'd get the chance of meeting him so soon.

He takes out a large wooden chopping board and several kinds of cheese from his fridge.

"These cheese come from all over the world." He said.

"Oh, great!" I stretch my neck out to look at the delicacies more closely. "What do we have here...?"

"Comté cheese, matured in Japan, one of the best in the world ..." he said proudly.

"Hmmm ...." i said in respon.

"Emmental, from one of the most famous cheese maker in Switzerland.."

"Mmm .... Mmm ..." i nods in respon.

"And Roquefort from .... a village that goes by the same name, France."

"Looks like we have something to feast on!"
I said.

"I had envisaged a bottle of 2000 Petrus wine."

"Really??" A bottle of that kind of wine costs at least 5000 dollars .... i feel bad drinking it with just a cheese platter.

He looks at me as if saying "Hey, i am Kim Jongin."

He cuts the cheese into slice and gets a big loaf of bread out that looks deliciously crusty.

"Let me guess .... The bread also comes straight from France and you got it delivery by courier?"

He laugh heartily then winks as he leans towards me. "No, it's from a bakery just a stone's throw from here."

Once he's done. He walks around the bar and comes to stand in front of me.

He slide his hands along my waist then gently slips them up under my shirt ...
And that's all it takes to set my body on fire.

I lean towards him, reaching for his lips, but he places his forefinger on my mouth.

"Tut tut ... Patience little lady! Stay here, i'll go put a shirt on."

I pout at him somewhat annoyed. I don't like being refused a treat. Especially when it's called Jongin.

What's more, why put a shirt on?? It's an insult when one has such a great body!

When Jongin comes back, he invites me into his living room, and to settle on the gigantic corner sofa.

I watch him as he carefully places a piece of cheese on a slice of bread and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I said

I bite into it greedily. Our games last night have really made me hungry.

He looks at me with serious face. "We're going to have to draw the line when at work."

"Indeed ... What happened in your office last night was a step too far ..."

Rules are made to be bypassed." There's mischievous twinkle in his eyes. He obviously didn't have that kinda line in mind. "No, i was just thinking of letting ourselves be close only when we're alone. No calling each other by our first names in the presence of others."

"Okay, that's fine by me. Anything else you'd like to stipulate in the contract,sir?"

He gives me his inimitable crooked smile.  "Yes, stop wearing under your skirts."

"Okay!" I said play along. I wriggle on the sofa to get a hold of my tucked under the shirt.

Jongin stare at me, bewildered.

I drop them onto the floor. "There you are!"

He bursts out laughing but quickly resumes his seriousness.
His eyes twinkle again naughtily.
He comes slowly towards me and slips in between my thighs to come and my cheek.

"It's so easy to attract you to me my dear, sir."

"It's so exciting to feel you vibrate against me ..." his voice is provocative, y. His fingers wander along my thigh and then gently, they slip up under my shirt.

He slowly creeps his hand up, trying to make me sway which as matter of fact he could quite easily do if i wasn't in such a playful mode.

I push him gently back with my hand and look at him whilst shaking my finger as a no. "You are so undisciplined! Make your hands useful by pouring me a glass of this Petrus instead ..."

"You know you're gonna pay for that, don't you?"

"You're threatening already... Could it be that the relentless Kim Jongin has run out of arguments?"

Mischief furtively flashes in his eyes but, very quickly he sits up and fills a glass up with his priceless wine.
"Your glass."

He pours himself one too. I watch as he twirls the glass, smells the wine and then taste it.

He his lips, gazing at me. I go to tremendours effort not to start picturing his tounge on me.

"You savor good wine like you savour a beautiful woman." His warm, languorous voice sends shock waves throughout my body. He's good, too good at this game, i'm not sure i can win.

Under his intensive gaze, i clear my throat and take a sip of wine.

He's staring at me with the kind of look would turn the most virtuous of women into a wild animal.

 

Hang in there, naeun, hang in there! Don't give it all to him straight away!

 

"You don't have the slightest idea what you do to me, do you, naeun?"

"This wine is delicious." I try to change the topic but my shrill voice betray my nervousness.

He grabs the glass from my hands and places it on the glass table.

"Your innocent little air, your black-long hair cascading your shoulder, and that mouth .... luscious and pink, delightfully greedy ..." his deep, husky voice busts up my last resistance. I swallow painfully as his fingers touch my lips, exploring them with burning intensity.

"Jongin-ah ..." my voice is almost pleading, i can't resist him any longer ...

But when my body starts aching with impatience, yearning for his kiss, he moves away from me, a satisfied smile on his face.

"You wanted to play hard to get so ...? You're up there in the big leagues, doll." He sits up, laughing.

What an ! I glare at him.

A message which make his phone vibrate on the coffe table brings me back to reality.

I see him glance at it and frown. Is he hiding something from me?

"So tell me, Mr. Kim Jongin, what drove you to build an empire like Kim Corporation?"

His face loosen up again.

"And i dont want the stuff you feed to reporters. I want the real Jongin.."

He looks at me sideaway. "The real Jongin?"

I nod, picking up my glass of wine.

"You got a glimpse of him last night, sweetheart."

I ignore his sarcastic smile and sigh, rolling my eyes to make him understand that i'm being serious.

"Well.... it's in my DNA. I never wanted to just follow the flock, i never wanted to fit the box that people intended for me.
As a child i already knew that i would own my future. I wanted to do something that counts. The lure of profit was never my goal."

"You wanted to change the world, i think i've figured that much, but it's a huge program!" I said.

"Nothing is impossible, each one of us can make things happen on his own level, i mean, it's not necessary to be a billionaire for that." He said smiles at me kinda cutely.

"I come from a humble background, my family wasn't rich, at least not my parents .... so i know the value of working and money." I note that he speaks of his family in the past.

"Your parents....."

"They both died, Rose's my only family now."

"Oh .... i'm sorry.." My heart feels heavy, it's hard not to think about my own parents and my little brother... i have no one left.

"That'a why you're both so close?" I try to speak about Rose.

"Rose is my half sister, but it makes no difference. We've always been very close." We were brought up, so to speak, by my father's parents." His tone is cold. He seems to be putting distance between his grandparents and himself. I can see that i'm venturing on sensitive ground.

I play with my glass, a little sadly. Jongin's world is much shadier than i imagined.
And the more i look around at his apartement, the mpre i feel that it'.... empty, "soulles". And there's something terrifying about this emptiness

"Is everything alright?" His voice wake me up from my thought.

"It's just that... sometimes your world seems so cold, so hostile. I don't know how you're able to not forget yourself in all that."

He looks at me tenderly. "Luckily, i crossed path with a little angel."

I laugh nervously. Me?? A little angel?

He slowly comes up to me and puts an arm around my waist, inviting me to snuggle up against him.

"The world can be so beautiful and welcoming, it all depends on how you look at it."

I'd like to tell him that i stopped finding the world beautiful the day my family was taken away from me, so abruptly...
But i'm too afraid to confide in him this gloomy part of my life...

But, the moment feels surreal. Me, an ordinary girl, in the arms of one of the most sought after men in town.

"Tell me a little about your passion." Jongin whispers in my ears, strangely, not having to face his piercing glance, and just guessing it in my back, makes the conversation easier.

"You want me to talk to you about my cooking?"

He runs a hand through my hair and lets it fall back down gently onto my shoulders.
I feel so good here with him. When he speaks to me like this, i feel like i'm important. The power he has over my self-esteem is exhilarating...

"I want you to tell me about what gives you a buzz."

There's one thing that gives me a buzz : YOU

"Well .. i've been passionate about gastronomy for a long time. Great chefs have always impressed me. Their search for perfection, the challenge of having to constantly renew themselves." I smile, i can easily draw parallels betweem the admiration i have for him and the one i have for chef. "They aim for excellence, there's no room for error, i like the challenge."

I straighten up to look at him, suddenly enthralled. "You know what it's like. The excitement of discovering something new, putting yourself in danger, stepping out of your comfort zone."

He smile at me. "of course...."

In the end, i wonder if it's not what brings us together. This indispensable need for challenge. Both of us in our own way.

"I have a blog, nothing much... just a page where i share my receipes and latest discoveries. I have some very loyal subscribers, it's called Sonna's delights."

He leans his head to one side. "Sonna delight.... The title is very inviting."
I give him a nudge. He grins.

He grabs his tablet on the coffe table and starts typing on the keyboard.

A sudden rush of adrenaline shoots through me.

! I just realise i wrote something about him!

"Uh ... You're not going to look at it now,right...?"

"Why not?"

Because i post something regarding you...

"Because there is so much things to do..." i try diverting his attention, snuggling up to him languorously, in desperate attempt to take the tablet from his hand.

But it's no trouble at all for him to hold it up well above my head. He looks at me laughing. "You've got something to hide, cheeky monkey..."

"Jongin-ah please, don't read it... if you do that... i...." i have no idea actually.

He looks away from me and while holding the tablet in one hand starts reading aloud. "I challenge my company CEO, in front of his second in command, during a meeting. The reason? Wel, he doesn't know what wine could fit what dish for a charity ball dinner!"
His eyes are very amused when look at me.

"It's true that you challenge me that day... You can't imagine how much i already wanted to play with that insolent mouth of yours..." he chuckles to himself as if he were replaying the scene in his head.

I get up to try to snatch that tablet from his hands. "Give me that!"

He laugh while holding the tablet high above my head and looking at me. "You're really adorable skipping about like that, but you're gonna tire faster than me, my angel."

I stand in front of him wearing smirk on my face. "Allright! Go ahead! Please yourself, after all there's nothing on it that you don't already know!"

He turn around, not paying any attention to what i've just said and takes a few steps whilst scrolling down on the screen.

"He's seductive, though...." he looks at me, a hand on his heart, eyes bright. I can see he's having a lot of fun. "Oh, thank you, i have one quality at least."

I lean my head to the side and rise an eyebrow. As if he didn't know that i found him y ...

He returns to the screen. He looks like a kid who's just been given toy back. "He's exactly he type of a guy to bind you up with his tie and take you to seventh heaven in no time at all..." he continue reading the page.

I look at him blushing, i feel like a little girl caught red handed!

He, on the other hand is fixing me with a carnassial smile screwed on his face. Obviously, he's not gonna let this pass. "I have several ties in my dressing room, you know..."

"I ... Well ... I was just trying to be funny, you know ... it's not ..." i try to defend myself as best i can. But quite honestly, it's pretty pathetic and my voice sounds funny.

Suddenly, he tosses the tablet on the sofa and rushes at me. In a flash, he's lift me up and pressed me up against him! His eyes have darkened.

"What if we went upstairs?" He carries me up to his huge bed, never ceasing to look me in the eyes. I could lose myself in those hypnotic brown eyes..

The room is flooded with sunlight and the rays warm the rare parts of my body which aren't already on fire.

As he lays me down gently on the bed, he straightens up and looks me all over with hunger in his eyes. His piercing eyes are on me. As he pulls his shirt off over his head. I can't help but eye his tailored body. His sculpted pecs, his trousers down on his hips, his perfectly toned abs...

The picture i have before me is sin incarnate. I wan't only one thing, for him to possess me. The desire is so strong that it's almost painful.

"Let's see what i have in my dressing room that may satisfy this young lady ...."

I giggle at his mischievous look.

He pulls a sliding tie holder out with dozens of ties hanging from it. I cannot help but let out a mocking laugh. "Really....? Are you serious?"

He ignore my tease and continue caresses the fabric. "Hmm ..... for you it'll be silk."

He turns towards me, a navy blue tie in his hands, i must say that i find it all much less funny when seeing his determination. He move forwards like a prowling feline. The little antelope is caught in his trap.

I clasp the silk sheets as he gently slips himself  between my thighs and slowly pulls my shirt up to my shoulders.

"Your curve are so arousing that they give me shameful thoughts..." his words intoxicate me, i'm speechless at his mercy.

I hold my breath, my entirw body quivers under his touch.

He sits up looking at my curves. "There are so many things i'd like to do with this body."

The reaction is instantaneous, all my sense are alert, i arch my back giving him a better view.

He tightens his grip on the piece of cloth between his fist. "Let's play ..."

He leans over me and slides the silk fabric over my eyes. "Jongin-ah..."

"Sssshhh ....." he sush me.

I go with the flow. I like it when he has upper hand. It's very exciting to be in his expert hands. He lifts my head softly to tie the tie up, behind.

"You know that if somebody's deprived of one of his five senses, all other are multiplied by ten, Naeun?"

I know that with him all my sense are at their peak.


I can't see anything, i feel that he's ceased all movement.

 

"Take time to feel everything ... I want you to abandon yourself to the sensations i'm going to give you ..."

Jongin ... i'll die of desire if you continue on this level ...

Slowly i recall the room, the colours, i feel the sun on my feet. I feel his legs against my thighs, his hand around my waist.

The lightness of the air moving on my skin, the sensation of the silk on my eyelids..

I groan as his hands brush over my skin, he's touching my body with incredible sensuality...

I feel he's leaning over me as his warm breath caresses my neck.

His lips rest on mine with such softness that i could think them to be made of silk too.

I brush my hands through his hair but he grabs them and places them above my head.

"Be good..." He said this between my lips. I smile, my mouth against his, hoping to provoke him.

"You know what people do to insolent girls like you?" My breath is short, his hips weigh on my body. His smell invades me, his hoarse voice echoes in every part of my body...

Suddenly, he sits up and putting an arm under my waist, he turn me, firmly, into my stomach. He moves me around with troubling ease ....

His two hands fall heavily on each side of my shoulders, digging the mattress on each side of my head. I feel his chin against my neck.

He nibbles my earlobe and passing a hand under my belly, presses himself more against me. His fingers slowly slide around my hips...

"Let me show you my darling, Naeun." He said this in the most sensual voice. And my body was more than ready to take everything he will do to me, with my most pleasure....