12. Jongin

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

                 Still numb,i can feel my heart regaining its composure, while my lover gently caresses my skin with his fingertips.


Wow ... it was ... just ... incredible!

Decidedly it's not only his business that Kim Jongin knows how to handle masterfully, on bed as well!!

I hardly dare to look him in the eye as he plays with some strands of my hair.

Passionate and then tender ... is this guy just perfect?
Good God! I think so! And the rhythm of my beating heart confirms my feelings.
I'm falling in love ....

After a few minutes, i get up, gathering my things which are scattered here and there in Kim Jongin's office.

"You're leaving already?" He said lying on the sofa, leaning idly on one elbow, a hand against his cheek, he watches me.

I feast my eyes on his perfect body.

God what a y sight!

I have to hold back from giving myself to him again. Yet at the same time, i feel slightly ill at ease ...

Now that i am able to reason again, i realise that i have just had it away with my boss, in his office!!

Now that he's had what he wanted,will he fire me? What am i supposed to say to him?

I don't know how to answer his question without seeing too hesitant or betraying my anxiety.

How about: "That was incredible, thank you for this out of the ordinary moment that has just turned my life upside down..."

Myeah ... sounds a little "too much" and slightly melodramatic.

I stare at him in silence, not really knowing how to act, standing there, , before his penetrating gaze.

"I'm gathering my things." I bend over to pick up my blouse that's lying on the floor.

His eyes are all over me and i blush as they fix parts of my anatomy that i'm not used to exposing. Even less so before an adonis.

As i stand up,i gently press the fabric against my chest.

"I can see that." He teased me.

I clear my throat.. why am i embarrased after the moment we just shared? Where has the shameless girl who was in this room a few minutes ago gone?

He gets up with the elegance and coolness of feline and comes to stand in front of me. He wraps his two large hands around my waist.

He leans his head to one side, trying to catch my gaze. His parfume mingled with his own manly odour, overwhelms me and i close my eyes struggling to keep my spirits.

With his forefinger, he raises my chin to come and plant his eyes in mine. I fix as his lips stretch into a fine suggestive smile.

"I don't want this night to be over so quickly. Come home with me ..."

His home? Really...? So he's not tired of me yet then?

"To your place Mister Kim?"

"Just Jongin..."

"Ehem.. to your place mister.... Jongin?

Even after what just happened, i find it difficult to call him ny his first name..

"Yes... it turns out that i also have a life outside work and even am apartement.. like normal people." The tone of his voice makes me melt on the spot. The uneasiness fades as if by magics and i feel confident again.

"You mean a huge apartement overlooking the city, with marble floors, crystal lights and masterpieces hanging on every wall ... like everybody?"

A cheeky smile appears on his beutiful face. He leans his head to the side, gazing at me.

"I see that you're starting with that impertinence again... which gives me ideas.." the very remark of this makes my body tense... he's probably the first man to shut me up with such a promise.

Well aware of my attraction to him. He laughs irresistably before gathering his clothes in turn.

In the limousine i fiddle with my bag, i don't even know what attitude to adopt. I concentrate on the lights of the city passing by through the window.

Jongin is acting as if nothing happened. He greeted taemin and addressed me formally when inviting me into the car.

Taemin is most certainly not duped. He's taking us straight to his boss's apartement. I'm sure he suspect something.

I feel as if what i have just done is written in bold capitals on my forehead : I'VE JUST slept with MY BOSS!!"

what will taemin think of me?

The car is now on Gangnam District...

When i think that here an apartment the size of my two-roomed flat would cost me at least ten times more than what i pay ! It makes my head spin!

Taemin stops in front of an elegant building on a residential street. And open the door for me,i'll never get used to it.

Despite my friendly expression, he looks away. I was right, he's caught on to everything and something tells me that he doesn't like the idea.

Jongin comes up to me and invite me to steps forward towards the entrance. I look back at taemin who's watching us.

We take the elevator which remind me of the one in the firm.

"Don't be so nervous, i'm not gonna eat you .... Not just yet, we'll have a drink first."

"One of your aged rums?"

He smile at me impishly.

He slowly walks towards me and put a hand on my waist. He murmurs in my ear with that sweet voice of which he alone has the secret.
"There are no enough floor for me to have your body here and now... what a pity!"

The elevator open onto a very spacious and luxurious loft apartement. Interupting his little game.Jongin steps out and reaches for my hand,inviting me in.

Wow !!

My high heels shuffle,timidly over the beautiful of wooden floor. I'm almost afraid for damaging it.

The room is simply huge, The spacious lounge overlooks the city. The place exude power and elegance. Like its owner.

Jongin is watching me .

"Your apartement is beautiful .... me in this place i cant't believe it !"

He comes up to me, leans his head over almost touching my lips and murmurs "Do you really want to talk real estate?"

"Oh ... i could talk for hours on end about decoration,it's my second passion after cooking." I said teasing him. I bit my lower lip gazing at him and re-arrange a lock of hair.

He leans towards me with measured slowness brushing his mouth past my neck . I feel his hot breath on my skin. And my body react anticipating his caresses.
"Be careful. If you're gonna play this little game,you haven't choosen the right opponent."

He takes hold of the back of my neck and presses me firmly up against him, taking my lips between his.

This man sweep me off my feet, like a hurricane.

"You see,you've already lost." He suddenly back away from me, laughing!

"Come.." he invites me to our little heaven, once again..