21. On the way

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

This morning, I'm full of enthusiasm! Last night, I went to have a drink with Sehun, in one of the bars where Kyungsoo's group is used to playing their band. I look at myself in the mirror, i sigh. I haven't seen Jongin since our magical night together. I try so hard not to think of him as often as I breathe. Without success. Seeing as my attempts aren't very efficient, I out on my little shorts and my favourite boots to go and freshen my ideas up in Han River. As I grab my little backpack, someone knock on my door. Oh? I'm not expecting any deliveries today... Unless it's a neighbor...
I put my bag back down on my kitchen counter and I go to open.

As I open, I freeze on the spot. I swallow painfully, my eyes seized by two hypnotic brown irises. Jongin is facing me, standing with his hands in his pockets, an indecipherable expression on his beautiful face. "Hello." His tone is neutral, but I'm beginning to know him and I see his usual mischief glimmering in his eyes.

"Hello, you too."

His gaze moves down to my hips, then onto my legs, before coming back to my eyes. "You're adorable in those little short." He looks at me bright eyed and smile full of innuendos stretches across his lips. The Jongin effect! Of course, I go as red as tomato. It's the first time that Jongin sees me dressed like this, let alone appearing on my doorstep... That he should drop like this, unexpectedly, is really the last thing is have foreseen.

"What are you doing here?" My voice sounds a bit odd. I'm striving to appear detached. I must show him that I'm troubles, otherwise, I'm screwed.

"I was in the neighbourhood... And I though I might pay a visit to my charming assistant." He insists on the word "charming" while leaning his head to the side, letting his cheeky look linger on me.

"Really, are you going to make me believe you're often in this neighbourhood?"

"No, not at all, actually....." He puts a hand on the door frame leaning slightly against it, allowing me to see the base of his tailored pectoral's under his anthracite shirt. "I've come to take you away."

I giggle nervously. The idea of being abducted by Jongin excited me much more than it scare me. "Who told you i'd follow like an obedient little puppy dog?"

He takes a step forward to stand a few inches from my face. "Don't make me force you... Unless of course, its your thing."

Oh damn, now I'm desperately trying to tame the fire that's blazing in my lower abdomen...

His lips gently stretch into a smile while I clear my throat. If he continues on this tone, I swear I'll grab him, close the soor, rip his shirt off and hold him hostage all day for my personal enjoyment! He passes a finger along my cheek and lifts my chin up, imprisoning my eyes in his, making my heart tumble in my chest. His lips alight with deliberate slowness on mine. I close my eyes and let myself go to his kiss. An intense feeling seizes all my limbs, a delicious thrill runs through my whole body. His lips are soft, warm. His smell intoxicated me, putting me under his spell. He moves away a little and wispher, "Take a beach towel. I'm taking you with me."

As we leave the residency, Jongin invites me to follow him up to an elegant car parked along the sidewalk. Radiant, the Aston Martin Vanquish Carbon attracts the envious looks of passer-by. "Very nice car, sir."

Being a gentleman, he opens the passenger door, inviting me to step inside. "If you would be so willing..." He addresses me with one of his irresistible smiles to which my heart melts almost every time.

I hold my little rucksack against my chest and sit my down on the luxurious leather seat. I'm almost afraid of damaging it. Whilst he goes around to the driver's side, I admire the interior. It's beautiful, that's for sure. But it's still only a car, with seats and steering wheel. I've never been particularly impressed or excited about this kind of vehicle. For that matter, I've always wondered how someone could put the price of a house into a car.

"You can slide it at the back." His voice drags me out of my thoughts. He points to my rucksack which, even if I love it, looks a sorry sight next to all this luxury.!

"Oh, okay." I pivot my chest around and placed my rucksack on the back seat. My arm brushes against his shoulder, our eyes meet and for a quarter of second, something happens.  It's kinda cliché, but being In this indomitable car, with a man as y as Jongin, makes me....feverish. I wonder whether there's anything in him that doesn't titillate me. And yet, I've always hated all the James Bond type of guys... The "He has the car he's gonna get the gall", kinda lad, is not for me! But Jongin is just... MASCULINITY incarnated. Stunning, powerful, irresistible. And the Aston Martin coupled with him takes on a whole new meaning. It suits his character very well, elegant, uncontrollable and intimidating. Together they're an explosive mixture.

He reach out to press a button on the dashboard and grazes my thigh. "Hang on tight." At the same time, the engine roars! Wild vibrations run through the entire interior of the car, right down to my legs.

"Wow, I love the sound of it!" I said happily.

"Exhilarating, isn't it?" A broad smile animates his face as he accelerates.

I laugh to myself. Here's something else that He can handles like an expert. He slides in and out between the cars with disconcerting fluidity, in spite of the speed. I settle down in my seat and try to relax and simply enjoy the moment. I feel he's looking at me out of the corner of his eye. No doubt he's watching for my reaction. I glance at the dashboard, I want to put some music on. It's a habit with me. I always want to put music on when I'm cruising in a car. "Can you put some music on?"

"Of course."

He presses a button and music quickly fills the inside of the car. Not surprisingly, the quality of the sound is excellent. As I hear the first notes, a broad smile stretches across my lips. "No, seriously?"

He glance at me, surprised and make a questioning face.

"I don't know... I thought you listened to things like Mozart or Rachmaninov. I never thought you like to listening kpop songs."

He arches an eyebrow at me, tilting his head a little forward. My mind prevents my little heart from throwing itself at his feet!

"Oh, and why? I love EXO, and Apink too recently."

Probably because of its extravaganza and its majestic characteristic... A bit like you...

I shrug my shoulders innocently. Suddenly, I decided to turn the volume up without asking, and start singing, tapping the rhythm on my thighs. Jongin seems quite disconcerted. Obviously, he didn't know I could be like that. Jongin, let me introduce you to Naeun and all her facets, including that of sometimes acting like an over excited school kid.

"You can't stop me loving myself! O...o....u...wooooo...oo....oooo!" I sing this out loud. This time I stare at him, my eyes full of silliness. I hadn't even noticed that we'd leave the main road of the city. In front of his astonished air, I carry on, singing this at the top of my voice. "You can't stop me loving myself! O...o....u...wooooo...oo....oooo! Oh, come on Jongin, loosen up! We're in an Aston Martin for God's sake and we're listening to BTS!!!"

He smiles and then starts to tap on the steering wheel, bearing his hand to the rhythm of the music and shaking his head. He gives me a hilarious crooner look. "I do what I do, geunikka neon neona jalhasyeo?" He sing the parts and let me to continue the lyrics.

"You can't stop me loving myself!" I burst out laughing. A feeling of exhilarating freedom takes hold of me. I continue to sway on my seat, rolling my shoulders. I'm having a great time. The light and the carefree kind that I hadn't lives for a....long time.

**************************************************************