2. Stranger (M)

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

 

Chapter 2.               

 

                        I glance at the floor numbers. Oh, it's not mine! There're still people about,then. 
I shan't forget to let my big grumpy friend at reception know. I back into the corner of the elevator, leaning againts the wall and continue to play. I see out of the corner of my eyes that the man who just stepped in is wearing very elegant suit. 
He is athlethic looking and his perfume is subtle. His hands are those of a young man. I find my self thinking i'am in the game where i'am playing. The guy before me is probably very y. 

What if something could happen?..

As the door closed, the motors stop. The elevator blocks and is plunge in to total darkness. There's nothing but total silence. My phone lights my face up slightly.
Well, that is before my battery runs out,!
Now we're both in total darkness. 

"Oh, no way!" - I squeaked. 

Okay, i'am stuck in a elevator inside a bulding with this total stranger, just the two of us! 
Actully being locked up with total stranger is really exciting.. 
my heart accelerate and i feel the temperature rising. 

I can't hear anything. 

I can feel nothing else but the presence of this total stranger and the blood beating in my temple. I don't know where he is. I can hardly hear him breath. The atmosphere is growing heavier and the energy is almost palpable... 

"You..." I tried to break the atmosphere. Before i can finish my sentence i hear a rustle and i feel a large hand around my waist. 
A delightful shiver runs through my spine..

"Ssssshhhh....." 

For some reason i feel almost hypnotised, i welcome his touch as if i'd been waiting for it,my whole life.. I can feel the stranger's warm breath. He stays a moment like this as if trying to determine the situation as if he was trying to measure my state of mind. As he my cheek with the back of his hand my lips open slightly and my breathing intensifies.. My heart is about to explode, suddenly i want his mouth all over me. 

I might be crazy! What i'am thinking about!

But the smells of his parfume, masculine and subtle seize me entirely and i lose all sense of will.. His hands skim the curve of my hips as is his torso presses against my s blocking me against the elevator wall.  I'am locked between his warm body and the cold steel of the elevator wall. I can feel that he's placed an arm next to my face to better control the situation.. I can't think straight anymore. 
My legs start to wobbles as i feel his hand go slowly down my spine right up to the bottom of my back. He puts his lips with such sensual slowness on the delicate skin of my neck.  The touch i intoxicating almost unreal.. I could lose total control, let my self go entirely to the desire that is now crippling my insides. Just through the exhilarating thrill that he's given to me.

He suddenly kiss me full on the lips as if he was going to eat me up.  I hold my breath and my lips open slightly letting his tounge slip avidly inside.. Putting my hand against his chest i make the most of the moment and i go with his flow.. We stay like this a moment, out of breath. I try to ignore what my body ia claiming ans attempt to comeback to my sense. But, without giving me a chance to think, he grabs the back of my head pushing me to kiss him again. His kiss was so demanding that make my head spin.. I don't even know where i'am anymore. 
I'am just one scorching, pleading body, burning with impatience..

"What's happening to me! Am i really gonna do what i'am on the verge of doing!?"

His powerful and passionate embrace leave no doubt as to where this is going.. Gently, he release the pressure from around my wrist.
I sliped my hand around his sculpted waist then i slipped it back up along his jacket. Untying the button.. I hear a rustle of the fabric as it hits the floor. As my hands caressing his chest ans pull his shirt. I hear him stifle an arousing groan. In turn,he touch a skin under my skirt. You can only hear a mix of impatient, groans nd muffle breathing. My conscience telling me to stop everything right now, i'm not that kind of girl!  But evidently my brain broke down at the same time as this elevator.

Suddenly the motors start up again.

The light flashes back on.

It's impossible to me to see who my misterious partner is because he's holding me firmly up against him, in such away that i can't see his face. I've hardly got my breath back and i'm far drom retrieving my senses. I blink several times to get use to the light. My hands still presses against his chest.  I can feel a strong and firm muscle of his pectoral. I'am panting and swaying, not really sure of realising what was just happened. Completely aroused, i let my self be intoxicated by touch of his skin and his parfume. As i get my balance back, i hear his warm voice tickle my ears..

"You'll stepped up on this floor. And let's keep this moment secrets." - The stranger said.

I want to answer something tell him to go to hell with his secret, free my self from his domination. But nothing, i don't utter the word.
I can tell by the sound of his voice that he's smiling.

"You can't tell who i'am."  He said almost like a whisper.

I can feel it, he's playing with me like a cat with the mouse it's holding between its claws.  But this last sentence instead of troubling me spark my whole body up. As i step up,i don't really know where i'am.  I don't really have a presence of mind to turning around. 

I'am in another world... 

The one imposed by my arousing stranger.. For an instant i wonder if this steamy moment wasn't just the fruit of my wild imagination. I have to wait a few second to realise that i'am in the right floor and that i'am here to get my bag.

As i get downstair, the fresh evening airs shootes my red hot skin. 
I hope my cheecks aren't scarlet. What was that! I've never done that before. I came very close to being half in front of a total stranger's arm.

 

               As i get back to my friends, hyuna has an arms folded across her chest and sehun is talking on the phone. 
As she sees me she leaps forwards to hail the taxi. "You took your time! Did you meet a handsome stranger in the elevator or what?!"  Hyuna said half impatient.
Something explode inside my chest. Hyuna and her dirty mind! Except that,this times, she's right! Even if i don't really have a clue what the stranger look a like. 

Oh my god! What kind of a girl am i? Probably the kind of a girl who sleeps with the first guy who come along!

I feel ashamed..  Even if a little voice telling me that there is some good in shame.. this time...
Sehun hangs up and looked at me. I go from hyuna to sehun without pronouncing a words. 

"Well then, do you see a wolf or what??" Sehun asked playfuly.

No,but he very nearly show up.

I don't really see myself explaining to them that i just live a really steamy moment in the company's elevator and that i was an inch of having it away with a total stranger

"If i were to see a wolf, he wouldn't be at The Kim's Corp... so... shall we go??" I answer jokingly

"Oh... and i, who wanted to show you mine.. you've just shattered a dream."  Sehun puts a hand over his heart overacting disapointed look. I nudge him on the arm.
My firiends took the attention away from me to hail a taxi. 

For an instant, my mind go back to the sensation that i felt in the elevator. 
I felt so attracted.. everythig was so tense. I never felt quiet like it before. I cursed my luck that the elevator didn't stay broken down a few minutes more.  His manly smells and his firm musce make it obvious.  I imangine him young,handsome, with a strong features and the body to die for.  But to be honest.. in the torrid darkness, his appearance was no important. 

"Come on! Let's go and have some proper fun!" Hyuna climbed to the taxi moving her hips from side to side more or less subtly. Sehun follow,amused.

Suddenly the thought hits me. I didn'tget a chance to see his face. 
What if.. what if it was a colleague!!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...