Chapter 34

Haunted Fate

Seeing a limousine with driver being parked in front of the gate, Taemin accompanied by Nikolai, Fate and Ignis went there.

Nikolai smirked at seeing Taemin stressed as he advanced to the car with his blue satin suit. "What will the Alpha say, like he's going to see Taemin and say blue suit you the best Shaman."

Fate moved his shoulders imitating Taemin's voice "Its to have you faster on my bed, my little wolf."

"He hears everything." muttered Taemin red as a tomato.

Nikolai and Fate having forgotten this fact make themselves small behind Ignis.

The driver greeted them with a nod and opened the back door. Taemin prepared to enter and froze at the sight of Yoona sitting cross-legged. Taemin climbed without looking up at the Alpha and settled on one of the benches. Nikolai Fate and Ignis sat just to his right.

"Thanks for picking us up." say Taemin, eyes on his knees. Hoping that the dark atmosphere concealed his expression. Kai just nodded to him.

He had come with his wife of course. His gift to Taemin mean nothing. Maybe he didn't want Taemin to embarrass him by coming in ripped jeans. Taemin looked up at Nikolai to see him strangely twinkle with one eye, "Are you okay?"

Nikolai put a spell of silence between them and the wolves "You don't have a good night sight unlike me who sees as in the day."

Taemin waited for him to continue "And?"

"And then I see him."

Taemin looked at his eyes fixed on Kai "And?"

He heard Nikolai let out a shaky breath "Not only does he look at you intensely but he's dressed ..." he swallows "I see more skin than tissue, damn."

Fate, having spyied on their discussion, frantically searched for light by touching the walls of the car in front of Ignis's eyes.

"...."

"What is your plan?" asked the Alpha.

Nikolai replied, "We will first seek the Seer, he is supposed to see the future constantly."

"You know him ?" Taemin asked.

"Met once or twice."

"Oh, do you think he'll be happy to see you?"

"He's blind."

"Ah, i mean happy to know you're back ?"

"He must already know that I'm on the road, he's a Seer you remember, he'll tell us if he knows about the serial killer, and if so, why didn't he do anything about it and the soul mates separed ?"

"What are you talking about ?" Kai cut them.

Damn, Taemin thought to himself "It turns out that the serial Killer could be the same person who has separated several soul mates over the years.Why does he do that we still don't know."

"So, many soul mates are at this very moment separated because of this person?"

Taemin nodded.

He sighed, "Soul mate are sacred, even though this man you are talking about is not our serial killer, I would help you find him."

"Thank you," said Nikolai, nodding, "it's possible he's here tonight, that's one of the reasons we wanted to attend ... urgh!" he touched his head abruptly.

"Nikolai?" Frantically asked Taemin.

"What is going on ?" Kai asked.

"His water broke?" Panicked Fate.

"What ?!" Yoona growled.

Ignis had detached from the seat and squatted in front of Nikolai as if to support him.

"It's ... I think I'm going to have a prophecy."

"Right here right now ?" Tamin replied, looking at the limousine.

"I don't choose, there must be a good reason .."

Destroy the obstacles that make you strangers,
So that you are finally seen.

Break the chains that hampers your freedom,
And come back on the path that is intended for you.

Silence.

Fate nudged him as if to continue.

"I've finished." Nikolai said.

"That's all, is that the prophecy?" wondered Taemin.

"Well that helped." Kai whispered.

"I never said it was useful, just that there must be a good reason."

"But ... what does that mean..." trailed thoughtful Taemin.

Nikolai shrugged "I stopped trying to understand them, you know Ignis sometimes translated them for me, " he turned to the latter who had returned to his place with his arms crossed." Ignis, what do you think ?"

Ignis pointed to Nikolai, Fate, Taemin and Kai.

"quadruple ?" Nikolai whispered, Taemin crushed his foot.

"Us ok and ...?" asked Taemin, encouraging him.

Ignis took a rag and put it on Fate's head.

Silence.

"Okay." says Fate under the rag.

 

This is Taemin's outfit ! :D

 

Ps: ceci est le costume de Taemin ! :3