Chapter 35

Haunted Fate

Arrived in the alley of the castle ,the car stopped in front of the stairs, letting them out.

"Ready ?" Taemin asked.

"Not really." Nikolai answered in a whisper.

When Kai came out of the limo, Taemin thought he saw a red suit. Since Nikolai had told him that there was more skin than tissue he admitted being curious.

He was surprised when Kai held out his hand to help him out. Trying to avoid blushing, he took it to get out of the vehicle. The party had already begun if we judged by the music played and the cars already parked.

He went to ask Kai what should they do now when Yoona left the vehicle. Wait. He had pulled Taemin out of the vehicle before his wife? it was not important, was it?

Seeing the murderous eye of Yoona and Nikolai's eyebrows move suggestively, yes. He definitely did not know what to think about this.

Once they were all out of the limousine, Kai closed the door and turned to them.

"Let me go first."

Silence

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

Fate, strangling himself with his saliva, coughed out his lungs.

"Okay." squealed Taemin.

"I told you more skin than tissue," Nikolai mumbled as Kai started to climb the stairs. How could Yoona go to another man when she had this surprised Taemin.

At the entrance, a man asked their name to announce them. Judging by his white skin and sharp teeth, Taemin judged it to be a vampire.

"Kai Elesung, Seoul's Alpha and his wife." Kai announced.

"Oh, Mr. Elesung, what a surprise you only come very rarely."

Kai continued without answering "Nikolai Deucius-sh ..."

"Just Deucius." Nikolai cut off.

The vampire already pale, whitens more "Nikolai Deucius ..?"

"Lee Taemin."

The vampire looked at Nikolai and Taemin "They look alike .."

"Ignis." Kai added.

The Vampire glanced at Ignis's tattoos and nearly fainted "Nemesis ?!"

He didn't say it very loudly but some people looked at them surprised.
"Just Ignis." Kai said, frowning.

"," Nikolai mumbled, "I forgot who this body belonged to."

"And Fate." Kai finishes.

The vampire looked at Fate "Just Fate?"

"I'm the Fate, what more do you want more ?" Fate replied rolling his eyes.

"Oh my God" then the Vampire announced in a loud voice "The Alpha Kai Elesung with his wife, Lee Taemin, Nemes ... Ignis, Nikolai Deucius and Fate."

If only one group was watching them before, this time it was the whole room.

Taemin shook "Too much attention on my person, I do not feel very well."

Kai without looking at him caught his arm and put it on his "Stay close to me and no one will approach you, Shaman."

They descended the stairs under the murmurs of the guests and before they even did anything a man came in front of them.

"Alpha Kai Elesung, Our Sovereign asks to see your guests."

Taemin looked to the back of the room where a man sat on a throne.

"Let's go there." said Kai.

"immediatly?" asked Fate.

"I guess our coming was expected." Nikolai said, looking at the man near the sovereign "the Seer is with him."

"Oh." Taemin walked over and told himself that no matter what happened, he could count on the Alpha to protect them.

The man sitting on the throne watched them move forward with a smile on his lips.

"Sungjong, the one who leads our destiny, it's an honor to see you again."

Fate frowned.

"Why does Fate look upset?" whispered Taemin.

"It was the ruler who decreed that Fate would not have relationships with the supernatural, amicable or ual." Nikolai answered.

"Ah darn."

"You seem to be well." remarked the sovereign.

"Because i am." muttered Fate.

"I hope you do not blame me for this decree ."

"No kidding, should I?" Spit Fate pissed.

The sovereign tilted his head aside as confused "I thought you would not be upset about it any more, Your soulmate doesn't suit you? The council itself has chosen it for you you know. You are a very old entity, your soulmate was almost impossible to create. A thank you would not be refused."

Silence.

A soul mate ?

"Sorry ?"