Chapter 51

Haunted Fate

ᚪᛤᛄᛩᛊ

"Drip drop 더 적셔 오지 ah..Drip drop 이 음악 같이 ..Drip drop drip drop on me .."

Taemin hummed a song walking along the dark hallway, filled with bones. Looking at them he thought that their owner had to suffer by staying away from them because of the protections around the castles to keep spirits away.

He felt uncomfortable with all these skulls and he also had the dangerous feeling that he was being watched.

"There is no one, there is no one .." he continued to repeat himself.

He hoped that Nikolai and the wolf were safe and in less pitiful state than him. His eyesight started to blur but he continued to hum.

"Drip drop 더 적셔 오지 ah .." suddenly he saw a man come down through the ceiling straigth like a stake "AAAAAHHH!"

The shadow jumped violently before sighing as exasperated "It's only me !"

Taemin took a deep breath holding the left side of his chest "Fate .."

"I need you !"

"As you can see, I'm a little busy."

"Doing what exactly?"

"Getting out of here. See, I can't go through the walls."

Silence. Fate frowned and then looked around for the first time. After a few seconds he whispered as if Taemin was there by his own free will "What are you doing here ?"

"They threw me there." Taemin replied following Fate advancing near the torches to inspect the wall.

"Bones ?" he asked horrified "what is it, catacombs ? a place to store bones for rituals ? both?"

"Surely."

Fate turned quickly to Taemin "This Shaman is completely craz ..." he stilled himself looking at Taemin and widened his eyes.

"What ?"

Fate gulped and pointed to the left side of his trembling head "I ... I think ... I see part of your skull there."

"Ah ?"

"And .. god damnit Taemin do you see something with all this blood on your face ?!"

The latter touched his face and indeed, he was covered with blood.

"No wonder he thought I was dead then." he muttered.

Fate almost choked "You've meet him too ?!"

"Who, Mir?"

"Who's that, I'm talking about the Frankenstein monster ! He doesn't even open doors, he destroys and not the door but the walls ! I swear it's impossible to escape Taemin he wants my skin it looks like it's programmed i'm absolutely panicked !"

At that moment the wall to their left exploded revealing the man from the coffin.

Fate squeaked "It's him Taemin, run !"

Taemin had only a moment to take a look at the surnatural that Fate took his hand running away along the corridor.

"We can't do anything against him, we can only run !"

"But what is this ?!" Taemin asked hearing the surnatural follow them.

"Some sort of hybrid, all these surnatural murders were to take a member of their body in order to create this thing !"

Taemin's eyes widened "Is there really nothing we can do?"

"He is unstable, all the surnatural species are in him. So unless you know what his name is to hold him, we run away !"

Taemin stopped immediately and turned to the man coming towards them.

"Taemin, what are you doing!" cried Fate, "you can't do anything against him!"

The surnatural's eyes turned white and claws came out of his hands ready to finish him off.

"Taemin!" shouted Fate.

"Renjun." say Taemin gently.

The creature's hand froze above Taemin and his eyes immediately stopped glowing, giving him his black color back. Taemin watched him carefully lower his hand and stand before him as he waited for his orders.

Fate joined them slowly, and wary inspected Renjun.

Destin les rejoint lentement, et méfiant inspecta Renjun

"Damn."

"Fate." Taemin said making him shut up.

"Sorry but damn, it's more than pleasant to watch him. Where did he find that one ?"

"What do you mean ?"

"Activate your third eye, focus on his soul."

Taemin frowned and tried to see through the shadows of black magic. "He has a soul."

"Well done Sherlock, what else?"

Taemin shook his head "I don't understand what I see."

"It's a walking body. Or rather a walking head. A true Frankenstein creation."

"Did they transplant several bodies?"

"This is what I tell you since a while ago, the soul and the face are the same but the other parts?" Fate shook his head "My God, this boy is supposed to rest in peace, how could we have done him such a thing to him. I dare not imagine the reaction of the family of the victims of the Shaman if they met him. If e ever we get out of here alive we're gonna have to free him from this body. "

"Is he going to have to die ?" Taemin looked at the creature with a twinge of heart.

"We can't live like this Taemin. It's been a long time since he should have left this world."

"Do you think he has a soul mate too ?"

"I sincerely hope that he does not."