Chapter 23

Haunted Fate

Taemin watched the Alpha lean toward him feeling like this wasnt happening until he couldnt denie it anymore. Kai's lips were on his and his hands went behind Taemin's neck.

The kiss was hot, fierce and deep, bruising Taemin's lips already tender. When he let out a little whimper, the Alpha took a step back instantly stopping Taemin from reaching for him.

It was so fast that Taemin wasnt sure it really happened. He started saying something when the Alpha came near him with a towel.
"Get up."

"I can definitely dry myself !" said Taemin blushing furiously.
Kai frowned at him.
"Okay.." He got up the water fastly to take the towel. "Thank you."
"Get dressed quickly, the others are waiting for you upstairs. I hope you can tell me who is this man who saved you."

A man ? oh true, someone helped him with the ghoul. Taemin followed him and watched the Alpha's hands putting clothes on the bed.

Then he saw something that he didnt see before. Something was shining in one of his fingers.

A ring. The Apha was married.
The Alpha feeling his glance looked at him "What is it ?"

Taemin gulped "You have a ring."
Kai looked at his finger "Yeah."

Yeah ? what the .

"Want help to dress ?" Kai was already taking the pants in hands.

"Get out !" snapped Taemin.

The Alphas's darkened breathing loudly before he left.

He was married. He was ing married and kissed Taemin.++


Minutes Later Taemin went down the stairs and saw immediatly many person in the living room.
His eyes went to Jaeshin touching his stomach, his face white.

"Jaeshin, are you all right ?" asked Taemin going toward him.

"Finally you are here, can we leave now !" Jaeshin tried to get up but he grimaced and fell back on the sofa.
"Are you injured ?"
"No."

"Yes." said Cédric, Taemin looked at him "It doesnt stop bleeding and he doesnt let me take a look at it, he's so stubborn !"
"I don't need you to look at it, in a fews of hours it will not matters anymore." snapped Jaeshin at him.

Taemin closed his eyes. In a matters of hours, Jaeshin would stay a ghost forever.
"Where is Ben ?" asked Taemin.

Even the wolves looked sad "He was badly injured. Some of his bones are broke. He's sleeping right now."
Taemin shook his head. What a day.

"You are here." constated the Alpha joigning them.
Taemin glared a him.

The Alpha looked at him confused before asking "Now do you know him ?" he pointed a finger behind Jaeshin.

Taemin was surprised he didnt see him first. The man was absolutely gorgeous ! not that it was the moment to admire beauty but you coudnt denie he was absolutely worth the sight.

"I don't know him." answered Taemin still looking at him quizzically.
"Are you sure ?" asked Kai taking a step more near Taemin like protecting him.

Taemin looked at the man again. He could find something familliar in him even thought he was sure he never saw him. He hair was gold like his eyes and tattoo and he was looking at Taemin without expressions.

Taemin took a step toward him, the Alpha whispering in his ear "Be careful."
Taemin shivered but still took a step toward to man. "I feel like i know you." he said softly.

The man still didnt move following him with his eyes. That's when Taemin saw it.

The man had like holes in the flesh, like made by thornes.
He gasped "It can't be.." he went toward the man -oh so tall- and took his face in his hands.

"You know that guy ?" asked Jaeshin grimaçing at the pain.
Taemin shook his head like confused "Amazing, how could Nikolai do that.." he turned toward the wolves who watched them warry "It's Ignis."

Jaeshin choked "WHAT ?!"
"Ignis ?" repeated Liam.

The man who Taemin said was Ignis still looked into Taemin's eyes.
"Who is he ?" 
Taemin look at the Alpha who was watching them closely. "It's.." should he say it ? "It's Nikolai's creation. A book."

Silence.

Liam tilted his eyes like when a dog doesnt understand "It's not a book."
Cédric gulped "A strong Sorcerer can change the shape of everything. I suppose the book is alive thanks to his blood, that man over here he's a ..pet."

"And he took the shape of Nemesis." whispered Taemin in awe "so this is how looked like the first Vampire."

Taemin felt a pang of hurt knowing he would never meet the man. Nikolai talked about him like a friend.

"We should leave, if one of you could help me get up i would be very happy." said Jaeshing bored.

Ignis went immediatly toward Jaeshing and took him in his arms. Jaeshin shrieked.
"I didnt ask to be held like a princess, aouch !" he grimaced in pain when he tried to leave his arms.

"Sure, let's go." said Taemin.
"Stay here for dinner."

Taemin stopped walking toward the door "What ?"
"We have matters to discuss. Stay here one hour or two." said the Alpha.

Taemin bit his lips "I'm not sure it's a great idea." and he was very tired.

"When the Alpha tell you to come to dinner, you don't say no." said a woman's voice.

Taemin turned toward the voice and froze.
She was what he supposed the Alpha's wife.