Chapter 47

Haunted Fate

"They're here."

The Shaman in the castle looked through a crystal ball Taemin falling from nowhere to the ground.

"Did they really think they could escape your sight, they just flung themselves into the mouth of the wolf." said a giggling voice behind him.

The Shaman frowned, "He's not here alone, Nikolai is with him."

The person behind him immediately stopped laughing. "Do you want me to ask Zitao to pick them up?"

The Shaman thinks for a moment and then smiles, cutting off the connection with Taemin "No. Let them come to me, I'm dying to know what they're doing there, and if by a miracle they survive until the castle, I'll ask my new pet to welcome them personally. "

ᚪᛤᛄᛩᛊ

 

Taemin at the same moment crashed into a leaf-blown state of leaves. His ribs suffered the most from the fall, since they felt like compressed .

Grimacing while trying to get up, he looked for his traveling companions without success.

"Nikolai ?" After a silence, he continued ".. wolf ?"

He only heard the birds as an answer. Standing up from the ground, he looked around and what he saw made him gasp in surprise.

Se relevant enfin du sol, il regarda autour de lui et ce qu'il vit le fit hoqueté de surprise

The ?

He strongly doubted that a castle was near such a Jungle, did the Sovereign sent them to the wrong place ? worse, in a kind of parallel world? or in the past? he had Jurassic Park flashbacks.

By the name of a potato.

Suddenly, hearing the sound of water nearby, he followed it watching from time to time, cautiously, that there were no snakes or spiders at his feet. It would be stupid to die like that.

Une rivière se trouva devant lui après quelque secondes à la chercher

A river was in front of him after a few seconds looking for it. She separated him from the other side of the river where he could see a sort of mountain in the distance, would it be that way to find the castle?

He could see on both sides of the river there was no crossing point nearby. He was going to have to go swimming, wonderful.

He suddenly thought of the Sovereign and his enigmatic smile before teleporting them here.

"It was on purpose to send me to the other side of the jungle for me to swim, huh ? But why, it's not me the villain of the story, if he should have trapped someone it was Nikolai ! " he grunted, stamping his feet.

He nevertheless sought around him something to help him pass the river. It was there that he realized he was being watched. There were birds, monkeys, caimans ... caimans ?!

He also noticed others things; a huge spider on a fallen trunk, a man hiding behind it...a man ?

Taemin narrowed his eyes where a young man hides behind a trunk to observe him. He could only see the top of his hair and his green eyes. Taemin gulped, was he an enemy?

"Hello ?"

The man continued to watch him as cautious.

L'homme continua de le regarder comme prudent

"I don't want you any harm." continued Taemin, raising his hands as harmless.

The man seemed to hesitate a few seconds before moving away from the trunk and getting up.

Firstly he was , secondly his whole body apart from his face was filled with scar as if made with a hot iron. Taemin couldn't hold back the horrified sound that came out of his throat. The man immediately looked down as shameful and Taemin wanted to punch himself.

The man turned away and began to walk away as mortified.

"No wait, I'm sorry don't leave!"

"TAEMIN!"

The man flees on hearing this second voice. Taemin flinched seeing Nikolai on the other side of the river - accompanied by the wolf - filled with leaves and a face full of mini bites.

"Nikolai ?"

"Finally I've found you!"

"What happened to your face?"

"He made me fall on a wasp nest." Nikolai replied furiously. Taemin winced.

"Ouch."

"Yes, he'll hear me soon." Nikolai took off his jacket.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming to join you, what do you think !"

Taemin looked at the mountain on the side of Nikolai in the distance "But it's not over there ..?"

"Do you think the Sovereign would put me on the right side of the river and not take advantage of it to make me swim ?" he asked sarcastically.

Taemin would have sworn it was down there ... he shrugged. Nikolai knew the Sovereign after all, he was probably right. But, why did he also put the wolf ?

Nikolai plunged into the water while the wolf stayed where he was.

"Follow me" said Nikolai in the river "Balto, come here!"

Balto. He called the wolf Balto.

Suddenly another three dive into the water made Nikolai pause.

"What was that ?"

Taemin immediately remembered, ", Nikolai caimans, there are caimans come out of the water!"

Nikolai's eyes widened as he tried to swim fast towards Taemin, his haste made him paddle like a puppy into the water without moving forward.

"Nikolai !" shouted Taemin, desperate. He searched around him something to hit them with without success. "Use your powers!"

"No !" replied the latter his blond hair in front of his eyes.

Something underwater approached Nikolai making Taemin scream "Nikolai, behind you !"

By the time Nikolai turned around, the caiman opened his mouth wide and Taemin almost had an the heart attack when the wolf jumped over the caiman and clawed his right eye.

The caiman screamed in pain as his two other acolytes moved on. The wolf grunted dangerously to keep them away until Nikolai finally arrived in front of Taemin.

"HELP ME GET OUT, HELP ME !"

Nikolai was so panicked that Taemin had to take him by his left leg and pull him out of the water. Nikolai stayed on the ground out of breath as Taemin rushed to the water again.

"KAI !" He shouted in despair.

The wolf tried to leave the caimans without success, they were encircling him and hitting him a little too close to his fur. He had to stay out of the water while watching his enemies.

"I will help him !" said Taemin concentrating to create a bluish sphere. Nikolai stood up immediately, trapping Taemin in his arms.

"Oh no i didn't risk my life so that you could do something like that, Balto is gonna win don't worry !"

"He's not going to fend off two caimans, whether he's Alpha or not, out of my way!"

The nudge he gave to Nikolai's coast made him let go of him. Nikolai's eyes widened as Taemin prepared to jump.

"But what are you going to do, dammit ?!"

Taemin ran and as a catch move he'd seen on television, jumped to the caimans raising his elbow high.

The caimans had only to move ten centimeters to the right so that Taemin only hit the water. Taemin went back to the surface sure to have injured at least one to find himself in front of a wolf looking at him and two caimans as if he was crazy.

Suddenly they moved away as if attracted by an easy prey and indeed, Taemin could see far away the scarred man thrown a carcass of animal in the water. He met his gaze and then the man dispeared into the jungle immediately.

"Hey." Nikolai said. Taemin turned to him.

He looked at the mountain "You were right.The castle was on the other side."