Chapter 39

Haunted Fate

Ps: i suggest some of you to re read some precedent chapters if you don't really remember some aspect ^^ have a good read !

 

"If we can help you with anything in your quest let us know Fate, we would be honored." said Adonis with his some others wizard bowing to him. They really worshipped him.

Fate found it very flattering, but his mind was tormented. A soulmate ? him ? someone in this room was destined to endure his mood swings and two-penny jokes? He thought it was a good thing to know that he would not spend his days alone, but he was anxious nonetheless.

That meant he would find his soulmate more beautiful than Ignis? Well, he means ... Nemesis? absolutely impossible.

Wait, what if it was Nemesis his soulmate? no wonder he was thinking about him day and night!

"Do you have news of Nemesis?" asked Fate gasping.

The wizards exchanged a glance before one of them answered "Rumors circulated that Nemesis would have been seen less than a month ago, and a photo circulates in the midst of the supernatural community. the person in the picture is very similar to the portraits we saw of him. "

"Do you have his picture?" Fate asked practically bounding. Maybe if he saw it he was going to recognize the link !

Adonis took out his cell phone and handed it to Fate "It's him."

Fate took him excited and froze.

Sure the man was breathtakingly beautiful, his golden eyes shone under the sun same as his hair. He wore basic jeans with a white t-shirt and his arms were covered with arabesque tattoos.

Yes he was beautiful.

But it was by no means the appearance that Ignis had taken.

Even though they had similar features, Ignis's eyes were distinctly different. More attractive in the eyes of Fate.

If it was not Nemesis that he had copied the physique. Who was it?

He looked up to the back of the room, near the veranda where his eyes were drawn by a mass of red hair. The man dressed entirely in black turned around at the same moment and met his eyes.

Fate gasped. He was perfect, absolutely perfect. He was tall, muscular without having mass. His deep red eyes were hidden under long black eyelashes that would make any woman jealous.

He was so perfect that Fate swallowed the contents of his glass in one go.

"Fate ?" asked Adonis worried. But Sungjong could not take his eyes off the man.

The man seemed to look at him stoically. With such a familiar expression that Fate wondered where he had already seen it.

The man's eyebrows arched as confused by Fate's attention and seeming to smirk over his shoulder, lifted the back of his shirt slightly to show the hollow of his back ... the glimpse of a string.

The saliva of Fate remained stuck in his throat suffocating him.

"Oh my God is he okay, did someone poisoned him ?!"

The witches' panicked causing everyone around them to gather around them to see what was going on.

"Oh my God, do something!"

"He's all green!"

"He will die !"

" I'm okay !" Fate was touching his throat, he swallowed several times before saying "I saw red !"

"Red ... are you angry?" asked Adonis, fearing.

"No a redhead man, did you see him, right ?!"

Fate was 100% certain, this man has to be the one destined for him.

Adonis straightened up "If this man tries to poison you, I'll volunteer to avenge you!"

"He did not try to poison me he wears a string, my string !"

Adonis seemed lost recoiling cautiously.

There Sungjong realized what he had just said.

The man was wearing Ignis's clothes?+++

Taemin, after going around the castle, began to walk in the garden. It was just as big as the castles, the bushes so high that sometimes Taemin felt like being in a labyrinth.

"Are you looking for something Shaman?"

Taemin turned around quickly and saw a man ... the Seer.

 

le Seer        

 

"Uh .."

The Seer frowned and Taemin swallowed. The Seer came closer and as if he was not blind, looking at his eyes "What happened to you Shaman?"

"Oh..I am color-blind."

The Seer shook his head "That's wrong."

Silence. "Someone threw a spell on me."

The Seer nodded and waited for him to continue.

"They threw a spell on me and because of that I ... I lost some of my powers and my sight."

"Not only that. Don't you have an empty feeling like something is missing in your life?"

Taemin hold his breath "Yes."

The Seer shook his head. He held out his hand to Taemin's temple, where his cross-shaped scar was "The spell is here, just below your flesh. It blocks a lot of things in you, including some aspects of your personality. Andyou are not the only one to wear it, King Fae, Adonis, Wu Yifan, the Sovereig .. "

Taemin almost choked "The Sovereign ?!"

"Hm he's not even aware of it, as I said, there's the ruler and then .. me."

The Seer raised his bangs and Taemin gasped, he had exactly the same scar on his forehead as him. "If to you it took away your powers and colors, it took completely my eyes off."

"I am sorry.."

"Don't be, the creators are going to be very angry at me for what i'm about to reveal to you but I'm tired of their little games . A Shaman coming from the future has come in our time to separate soul mates whose children are very dangerous. "

Soulmates ? "Dangerous, how?"

"Dangerous in the sense that they could harm his plan, so you and I, with this scar, show that our bond with our soulmate has been broken, even if you meet him in the street you will not recognize him. You would just think that he was an attractive person, no more. "

Taemin shook his head, bewildered. "I could have meet my soulmate and let him go?"

The Seer nodded "Look at the good side of things, your spell has a breach, I can take it away from you."

"R... really?" Taemin didn't dare to hope.

"Let me do it," said the Seer.

He was going to touch Taemin's scar when Fate pulled his head out of a bush with lost eyes. "Have you seen it ?!"

Taemin jumped, then frowned, "Fate ... you don't look ok."

Fate raised his hands to heaven "I didn't ask you to worry, I asked you where he is!"

"But who ?"

"The string ... I mean red, it was red !"

"The string ?"

"No, him, oh, and forget it !" he disappeared again.

Taemin swallowed "His eyes went in all directions, I think he drank too much."

The Seer giggled "He saw his soulmate, he's going to be in this state for 48 hours, it's a natural mechanism in the supernatural, we tend to become obsessed with the idea of ​​bonding with our soulmate the two first day. "

"Uh..It means that if the spell is broken and I meet my soulmate .."

"You will be in the same state."

"Uh ... I'm not sure I want to take it off now."

The Seer laughed softly and touched Taemin's scar. The latter had a jolt when his eyes finally saw the world in color.

"So ?"

Taemin looked around "So ... it's ... oh my God, it's all green...flowers are red and purple ?!"

The Seer laughed again then suddenly looked to the right. "I think I'll leave now."

"Wait first let me thank you .."

"Don't thank me too soon, knowing who is your soulmate might not please you." on that, the Seer went away.

Taemin didn't know what he mean until he saw what he could only call his soulmate.

Taemin ne savait pas ce qu'il voulait jusqu'à ce qu'il voit ce qu'il ne pouvait qualifier que de son âme soeur

The Alpha Kai Elesung.