Chapter 12

Haunted Fate

They walked in the corridors without knowing where they were going.
At that Taemin felt a sense of Deja-vu.

"Do you know where is the Exit door?"
Taemin looked at Nikolai "hum .."

Nikolai threw his hands in the air "Even a windows!"
"Erm .."

He took Taemin by the shoulders "One of your friend can teleport?" his eyes shined with hope.
Okay, time out "Nikolai, what happenned?"

"Huh?" Nikolai took his hands back and looked at the ceiling "..nothing."
Yeah, right Taemin frowned "Something is really wrong, and your powers when were you going to tell me they returned?"

Silence.
"Oh my Gosh my powers returned!" Nikolai looked at his hands like it was gold ..then frowned.
"What?" asked Taemin.

Nikolai shook his confused head "I..i can't feel .."
A scream startled them. They turned their heads towards the peoples who were running to see a very big creature looking towards them from the ceiling.

Taemin was slowly going backward at the same time as Nikolai without stopping looking at the beast "Nikolai."
"Huh." Nikolai's voice seemed off.
"Can you do something please?"

The beast was at least Seven feet ,completely black.
Wait was it Mael ?

The thing growled.
"Like what?" asked Nikolai.

"Aren't you the sorcerer? Do something!"
The creature went foward making them shout and run. They knocked some guys and glasses of alcohol while running the long corridors.

"These ing corridors never end, where are we, another dimension ?!" shrieked Nikolai out of breath.
Taemin looked behind them and yes, the creature was still after them his claws out. Taemin lauched a plate - that he took of a waiter- toward his eyes making the beast scream.

Turning at an intersection Taemin finally sighed "What are we gonna do Nikol ..." looking beside him, Nikolai wasnt here.
Taemin feel his blood run cold "Nikolai ? Nikolai where are y ..."
"Here."

Taemin looked at the ceiling.
"The left wall, idiot!"
Taemin looked beside him and nearly swallowed his tongue.

He put his hands at his mouth "Oh my God what happened to you ?!"
Nikolai was inside the wall his body completely gold, only his eyes could be seen.

"I don't know what happened, a fews minutes ago i couldn't feel my powers and suddently i'm inside here ! i think the adrenaline awake my powers."

"Okay..." the creature shouted, he could heard her coming toward them "okay, let me come with you in the wall NIKOLAI"
"I can't ! i feel like if i get an arm out of the wall i couldn't put it back inside, you have to find another hide out."
"Are you serious ?!"

"QUICK, Oh and if you see surnatural beauty go the opposite direction. Thank you."
"....What ?"
"You heard me GO NOW !"

He sprinted just when Mael clawed the carpet where he was fews second ago.

Wonderful, before it was the spirits who abandonned him, now it was his ancestor. ++

Breath Taemin, breath.

He was exhausted after running away from Mael for what it feel like one hour straight when a blond haired man who he didn't see well the face stopped Mael with only one word "Stop". What was the more surprising was the expression in the face of Mael -the creature- like he didn't have control of his body. Like he felt he was going to die.

Taemin didn't wait to be seen by the blond haired man. He ran until he was sure to be enough far away. But now how was he going to find Nikolai ? oh hell he didn't care ! tonight he was nearly by a succumbus, after that that he was pursued and to finish his leather pants torn apart in the middle of his when he was ran ! SO he going to leave now AND NEVER -OH HELL NEVER- GOING BACK IN A GAY CLUB, IT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME.

He was going to leave when he heard a voice.
"..for the wolves."
Taemin fronced looking at the door next to him. His powers were definitely growing stronger if he could hear voices speaking so low in another piece.

"But still we shoudn't underestimate them. The Alpha isn't in his place for nothing, he's know around here for being ruthless."
Taemin felt his throat tighten hearing the familliar voice but couldnt place it, he opened the door a bit. He could only see a man from the back, a cloack hiding his face, only his hands could be seen, old and grey , like the hands of a dead man.

"It's like he doesn't have feelings." the man laughed at his own words leaving Taemin perplexed.
"You will continue our plan my dear. Next time i want you to find me a wolf shifter."

Taemin also looked where the man was looking and gasped.
The things near the corner was way more than dead, and certainly not human. it has hands and feet but the face .. it's like someone implated a animal face on him, like a sort of..hell he didn't know how to say but it was down right scary.

Mael beside that was a little cutie.

"You know what i hate more than theses stupid wolves , dear ?"
Taemin closed brutally the door when a knife suddenly passed through the wood, a few inch of his right eye.
"The bad boys eavesdropping." the man snarled before the creature let out a high piched scream. 

Oh hell.

Taemin ran again, this time swearing to himself to not stop until he was out of this ing place.

"Hey Darling nice !"

Oh wonderful, he forgot his was out in the open.
Like it wasn't enough someone took him by the shoulders and cornered him against a wall.

Taemin struggled without looking at who it was "Oh please i don't have time to flirt with you, i want to go home and rest there for at least 100 years !"

 When the man didn't respond, Taemin looked at the man and felt his breath stop.
The man was more than beautiful.

Eyes, mouth, nose, skin, body everything was down right gorgeous, so much that a little who passed near them took a wall in the face for not looking in front of him. What could the man want from him ? Ok Taemin heard he was not bad looking but he was not at his full potential right now, he could feel himself reeking of sweat and tabac.
Yeah right, the man was so beautiful that he didn't look human. 

The words of Nikolai echoed inside him if you see surnatural beauty go the opposite direction.
He swallowed loudly knowing that this man believed he was Nikolai. If Taemin said that he wasnt his ancestor would the man believe him ? he doubted it.

"My King want to see you." said the man.
"What ?" a King ?

The man's eyes turned white and Taemin felt a power so strong that he could have fallen if the man didn't hold him against him. After a certain time the man breathed loudly then looked again at Taemin, his eyes still white.

"Hm..a..are you all right ?" God maybe the man wanted to kill him but Taemin still asked if he was okay.
The stranger tilted his head looking at Taemin and suddently seems pained.

"You look so much like him." It was so softly said that Taemin felt bad for him.
"Him ?" he asked softly at the man.

"A mistake. I did just one mistake, and the fate doesn't want to forgive me.. doesn't want me to ask him to forgive me."
He released Taemin's shoulders but Taemin stayed where he was looking at the man retreat back.

The man snarled "They don't even let him reincarnate, they don't want me to see him again, they are punishing me again and again."

"Hey, are you sure you are ok ?" surely he was not talking about Nikolai right ?
"How could they ? reincarnate his body but not his soul how could they do that to me ?!" the man shouted the words looking so broken that Taemin felt like crying.

"I'm sorry i don't know.."Taemin began but the man touched his head and his eyes turned back like before.
 

 "I'm sorry" the man said like nothing happenned "we are leaving." four man suddently appeared near the stranger to disappear again in the air.
 

       



Holy hell.