chapter 13

Haunted Fate

 The Alpha entered the nightclub, going directly toward the Vip place.

He received a call one hour ago when he was at dinner, saying that something happened in the nightclub of the city. Like some sort of purchase. He hoped seriously it was just some misunderstanding between two persons.
His Beta were already here, talking to some witness and helping injured surnatural.

It looked worse than what he imagined.

A little twik was talking to Simon "He was tall with dark hair, his eyes were black , he danced like a God and his Ooh his .. he was absolutely hot and when i wanted to leave with him he suddently disappeared after looking toward the entrance " the man pointed it then shrugged "maybe he had seen his boyfriend."

"Naa" said the barman with him "the one who was at the bar said it was his brother " he also looked at Simon "they were twins for what i've seen. The one i was talking to was blue eyed -well i said blue but it was almost white- and it was a little scary."

Twins ? thought The Alpha. It reminded him of something.

"Alpha."

The Alpha turned turned toward Ben who was keeping his eyes down.
"Did you find what happened ?"

"Apparently a Succumbus didn't like being refused his meal. He was going to ..eat, when a sorcerer came in and took the meal away. He says that the sorcerer even attacked him but we have no proof, the camera are forbidden in vip lounge."
"And where is the succumbus ?"

When they showed him the man siting down his eyes on the ground. The Alpha took a step toward him and froze.
The man smelled familliar. And the wolf inside the Alpha suddently opened one eyes.
He went toward Mael and grabbing him by the hair making him looking in his eyes.

"Who was your meal ?" He didn't understang why it was important. His wolf never wanted to be out when he was in human form and that confused him.

Mael trembled trying to talk, but nothing came out.

"Alpha ?" called Liam another Beta behind him "we have something at the surveillance camera..i think you should see this."
The Alpha let go of Mael's hair and with a last glance turned toward his Betas as they went to see the footage of a few hours ago.
At first he could see someone from the back walking toward the door N' 6 before destroying it.

"How did he do that ?!" gasped Ben while giving a cup of tea at the Alpha.

Simon touched his glasses "Well i'm pretty sure he said something before it explosed. It's the sorcerer."
A little after, the two guys in the video could finally be seen as they were out of the Vip lounge.

"He...He.. isn't he ?!" Ben pointed his finger at Taemin and Nikolai unable to finish his sentence.
Yeah It was the blind Cheong with the guy he meet this morning at the metro. They were holding hands while talking and unfortunately the sound was not good enough to hear what they were saying.

"I wonder what they were doing here" asked Liam looking at the two guy running away in the corridors with a furious succumbus behind them.
"This is want i want to know too. He doesn't look like they were here just to dance." said the Alpha.
"Holy !" gasped Ben.
"What ? what happened ?" the Alpha looked at the footage searching for what shocked his Beta. The man was normally as aloof as him.

"He..went inside the wall !"
They all looked at him without expression.

"I don't need to be psychic to know you all think i'm crazy but look, Liam is going to rewind."
They looked at the scene and yes, after turning at another corridor, Taemin was alone and the sorcerer in the wall.

"See ! he's inside !"
The Alpha was stunned. He looked at Simon and the man was completely white.

"Alpha this isn't normal. He's in the city but we don't know who he is and... what can he do.. He's dangerous."
The Alpha nodded still impressed by the sorcerer, he had to talk to him and well, also to the young cheong and ask him why he feigned being blind.

Ben snorted "If you look at the face of the sorcerer before he went in the wall , it look like he think he will be smashed againsnt, which is weird."

Liam looked at him "This isn't all Alpha, theses two weren't the only one tonight that we didn't expect, look at that."

The footage changed and a blond haired man stopped the Succumbus with one hand.

"IT'S THE CRAZY BASTARD !" Ben went backward so fast that he nearly knocked off his chair.
Liam groaned "Oh my God like we didn't have enough problems."

Simon looked at Ben smiling "Well you said you were going to kill him next time you see him, why aren't you happy ?"
"H-Huh ?...i will kill him..i just didn't say when."

Liam snorted "Pff liar you are scared. Last time you went against him he made you stay one week in wolf form and eat ."
Simon roared in laughter followed by Liam while the Alpha shook his head.

Ben groaned "Please don't talk about it, i still can feel the taste in my mouth."
"It would have never happenned if you didn't attack him at first sight." said the Alpha with a glare.
"But sorcerers are dangerous !"

The Alpha pointed at the footage "This is not a sorcerer ! sorcerer doesn't make you do things only asking you to. We don't know what he is and thanks to you we will never know.Thanks God he killed no one since now."

Liam and Simon stopped laughing, and looked between The Alpha and Ben.
The Alpha shook his head then took a sip of his tea thinking that too much things were happening at once when the camera showed suddently Taemin's back running and he nearly died choking on his tea.

"Are you all right Alpha ?" asked Simon.
The Alpha couldn't respond while coughing but still looked at Taemin's showing through the rip of his pants without underwear.

Then a man took Taemin by the shoulders and cornered him.
The wolves looked at the scene without exactly knowing what to say.

The Alpha nodded like he took his decision "I should visit Mr. Cheong very soon."  ++

 "Yes Matthias we arrived just now. No..well yes something happened more than one in fact but we will talk about it tomorrow okay ? i'm tired." Taemin was making a sandwich while calling when he froze a Matthias's question "how is Nikolai ? now that you mention it i didn't see him since we went in the house and i didn't see him went upstairs. Wait."

He put the phone agaisnt his left shoulder and walked around the house.
"Nikolai ? Nikolai where are y..." he froze at the sight then sighed "Oh Nikolai."
Nikolai was sleeping on the floor of the entrance hallway. 

"Can't you at least go sleep in your room ?"
Of course the other man didn't respond snoring and still wearing his coat.

Taemin shook his head and went back at the kitchen taking the phone again "Matthias ? yeah, Nikolai is ok..already sleeping."
He suddently heard a outraged shriek. He turned around to see Nikolai going toward the stairs touching his own and shooting a glare behind him toward the entrance.

Taemin fronced "Hm Matthias, we see each other tomorrow ok ? bye." he hung up without wanting for an answer and looked at the scene in front of him.

"How dare you slap my - Ouch ! i know he's hot but stop i- ouch ! ok i'm going to in my room stop slapp-ouch ! i swear if i was not too tired to use my powers- ouch ! is it that stupid spirits called Jashikun or something like th- OUCH ! i'm going upstairs YEAH YEAH stop now! " He was running going up the stairs and Taemin still didn't understand what happened.

It couldn't be Jaeshin that slapped him because he heard a woman laugh.
He didn't even want to know.

Taemin shivered going to retrieve his sandwich and looked through the windows.
He wasn't so sleepy so why not take a break outside ?++

He seated on the stairs in front of his porch a beer in hand, like the first day he came in Busan.
Many things have changed since then.
Coming here he already imagined his life being boring and more importantly : alone.
But it was far from that.

He was a hundred purcent sure he was human before. The Shaman who looked into him said it and never he meet and felt an spirit until he settled here.

Why did he see them now that he was far away from home ? maybe Nikolai was right, his powers were sealed.
Taemin's life was not like he was expecting but he couldn't complaint. He has Karl Nikolai Jaeshin and Matthias, so he was not alone. Even if he missed his son Jaehyun.

He hoped Jaehyun was okay, happy with his mother and not angry at him for leaving. 
He took a sip of his beer and though about him. He missed so much that little boy, sometimes he felt as if he was the only one person who loved him, and maybe it was true. His family and his wife looked down at him . His parents for being human and Kate for not behaving like the head of the family. They never told him but they didn't have to, it was writen on their faces when they were looking at him.

They never told him but they didn't have to, it was writen on their faces when they were looking at him       

But now his life changed. Here he has powers, he has friends, and people who needed him. When the serial Killer was going to be arrested, he would try to contact his son.

A noise in the bushes made him raise his head.
A big dog was looking at him right back.++