Chapter 11

Haunted Fate

"We should have taken Karl and Jaeshin with us." say Taemin.
"Impossible, every single club since my century has a sort of protection againsn't spirits. Apparently they don't want to let enter someone that didn't pay the entry."

Oh, it was because of that Nikolai didn't want to call them, Taemin looked at the place.
It was mostly dark. Only a fews light were showing the crowd on the dance floor.
The place was already full of people dancing to the song Cheyenne from Jason derulo or making out.

No that Taemin could see them proprely.
"Are you okay ?" asked Nikolai near his ear.

Taemin nodded without looking at him "Just don't count too much on my sight."
" i forgot ! is your view very bad right now ?"

Almost as if he was in the dark but he was not going to say that. "I see enough don't worry. We should separate, see if we can discover something."

"You're right, keep the music box near you ok ?"
It's was called a phone but nevermind "Yes don't worry. See you later."

"Sure..That song is really addicting."
Taemin took a sideglance at Nikolai going to the dance floor moving his shoulder like some sort of dance.

He smiled before the dark covered Nikolai and hide him from his eyes.
Taemin let out his breath. Now he was alone for the first time in three days. And in the dark.

He was going to be okay, maybe he should first drink something at the bar.  ++

Someone near him gave him a slap on the .

"Hey handsome, it's a very y zipper that have here, you mind letting me see what is inside ?"
Taemin turned toward the little with a frown.

The man paled "S..sorry..i leave." he disappeared even before finishing what he was saying.
. Taemin must have did a scary face trying to see who was talking to him.

The barman laughed "Well poor little boy, he should have waited that you talk at least."
Taemin blushed seeing that what happened didn't go unnoticed "Well it woud've have changed anything anyway." he took a sip of his beer.

       


"You are not here to pick out someone ?"
Taemin bit his lips "Well maybe not tonight, i kind of feel..fine alone."
"Oh.." the barman smiled looking at the dance floor "Your brother look like he's having fun."
Taemin fronced trying to see Nikolai over his shoulder "How so ?"

"He's sandwiched between two big guy and he seems to like it."
Taemin groaned, thankful for the first time his view was bad.

Suddently the Barman said "Hey handsome."

Taemin looked at him.
"It's never fine to be alone man, believe me i know."

Taemin tried to smile but something in him feel hollow, he finally looked at his glass "I know too, and sometimes being alone can avoid a broken heart or a death."

The barman stopped cleaning the glasses and looked at him surprised. Taemin just finished his beer and left the bar.
++

He couldn't believe his eyes, was he dreaming ?

The Fae was looking at a young men in the middle of the dance floor lifting his shirt under the cheer of the crowd.
"Are you alright Jimin ?" asked his friend.

He shook his head. Surely he was dreaming, it couldn't be who he was thinking.

The Sorcerer was dead 300 years ago, right ?
But his corpse was never found, was he alive all this time ?
The fingers of the Fae trembled calling a number.

"It's me. I.." oh God he'd have to say it "tell the King i think i found Nikolai Deucius at a Gay club in Busan, Korea."
++

Taemin followed some couple going to an vip place and was going to enter when a guard stopped him.
"You can't enter here, only those on the list can."

Oh for the sake, it's always like that.
"He's with me."

Taemin feeling a hand on his waist turned toward the voice.
There was two person. The one who talked was on his thirty, with black long hair. with black pants and a white shirt open enough to see all his torso.

Taemin felt something from him, something dangerous without knowing what. Nikolai told him to have faith in his intuitions, and it was telling him to run away. But he couldn't. He'd have to enter, he felt it.

"Would you want to accompagny me, Darling ?" asked the man smiling at him. The other boy with him, without doubt a shifter seeing his eyes, was looking at Taemin like a meal.
Taemin made his best to smile with promise "Why not. I feel like it's going to be fun."
++

Nikolai stopped dancing completely out of breath while some people praised him.

"Man you are awesome !"
"Please take me with you tonight !"
"How did you learn to dance like that !"

Nikolai merely laughed passing a hand in his hair feeling in his element, being in the center of the attention. "It's natural for me, i'm strong in everything. now if you excuse me i have to go find my friend."

He was going to leave when heard someone said behind him "Damn his is awesome."

Right, right ! he was definitely being accostumed at this century, here you could be yourself without rules put by the ty society. A song even more good than the others was played and Nikolai had to restrain himself from dancing again.

"It's 'y back' ! Oh i love this song !' a little blond said grabbing his arm "dance with me !"
Nikolai smiled "Sorry sweetheart, but i have to go now i have something to.." 

He didn't know what made his eyes look ahead, but he did.
A groupe of mens came to find another one near the entry and their perfect appearance left no doubt.
They were Fae.

The blond near him pouted "Hey, are you listening to me ?"
What happenned ? why so many ? one ok, but six ? no no it couldn't be. No one could recognize him after 300 years..

One of the Fae pointed in his direction. 
He instantly lay down on the floor like a Kappa.

"What happenned ?!" shrieked the little blond "where are you ?!"

. ity !
He ramped through the crowd leaving a trail of shriek and startled peoples..what was that white stain on his shirt ? ugh. He didn't even want to know.

Maybe They weren't here for him, but he would never take the risk.
Right now he had to find Taemin and  then leave.  ++

The man who said his same was Mael, guided Taemin in the corridors of the Vip place, which was completely different from the club. Here the light was so bright that it was nearly blinding, letting him see the scenary around him. The mens in the area were all the same: one with a suit and another with way less clothed hugging each other. Even if a fews were just kissing, others apparently were going to do more at seeing each hands in their pants. 

Taemin took a fews step back, eyes big before Mael spoke, his hand on Taemin's waist. "Please gentlemen, go to a room or somewere more private, you are making my meal scared."

Meal ?

The mens didn't say anything and took their leave. Leaving Taemin with Mael and his sort of.. pet ? Saphir.
Mael pushed a little Taemin "Shall we go ?"

They walked until they've entered a private lounge. The place  looking quite expensive for a club.

While Taemin remained standing, Mael sat down sighing on the sofa taking Saphir againsn't him "I really don't like this club."
Taemin swing from one foot to the other "Then why coming here ?"

Mael looked at him suspiciously but finally smiled while patting the place next to him"Come here."
"Huh..." looked between Saphir and Mael "Nope. I'm good here. Near the door." Now that he was in the Vip side, he had to leave them to investigate but how ?

"Come" encouraged Saphir.
Taemin looked at them silently, then went hesitantly toward the sofa.

Ok, but did they have to really look at him like meal ?
Mael smiled and instead of letting him sit on the couch, took his hand and put him on his right knee.

Taemin instantly stammered feeling his cheeks bright red while the man smiled "Wh..what..!"

"Oh yes i can feel it" he breathed Taemin's hair "you have so much power within you. Tell me my new pet, what are you ?"
Taemin froze Pet ? no, more importantly what should he say ? he didn't even know what he was so he opted for "A medium."

"So much power from a mere medium." Saphir looked dazzled while caressing his knee, what made Taemin very suspicious.
"Tell me medium, i smell no one on you but it still doesn't mean anything, do you have a lover ?"
"N..no." he should have said duh.

"Good. You know what i am right ?"
Taemin tilted his head "Should i ?"

They looked at him weirdly.
Ok, so he should have know.

Mael and Saphir shared a dubious look and laughed suddently. At which Taemin frowned. He didn't like being mocked.
It surely must have show on his face because Mael shook his head "No, little medium. I'm not mocking you it's just that you are..." his eyes seemed like burning "refreshing."

Silence. Okaaaaay

Mael's smile faded "Why are you looking at me like that ?"
"Like what ?"

"Your eyes seems to say that i am some bug."
"Oh, i was born like that so excuse me but i will go now so you can..enjoy toguether. Good night."

He was going to get up when Mael took his hands "Now, now..did you really think i would be let you leave like that ? without let me taste your ..ual appetite ?"

What a weird thing to say.

Wait ual appetite ? 
what kind of surnatural specie could...oh.

Taemin's throat closed tight.
A Succumbus. He was in a room with a succumbus.++

Nikolai was in mode full alert.

First he casted a spell to follow Taemin's path. Seeing the trail go toward a Vip place, he went toward it at the same time that he cast another spell making him less noticeable by others, when he tried to enter, the guard stopped him.

"You can't pass here if you are not on the list."
Nikolai waved his hand in front of the guard "τυφλός "

The guard suddently stepped back "My eyes ! what happened i can't see !"
"Your sight will return soon, I don't have time !" Nikolai said even as he passed the corridors with mens touching eatch others , they were blocking the path "Out of my way !"

No one looked at him, he tapped his foot impatiently lifting his chin "I said out.of.my.way !"

Silence.

His fists clenched "Why are you ignoring me , you littles...μονοπάτι !"
They all flew across the walls and stayed glued on. Some were shouting in fear and others were so drunk that they didn't even know what was happenning.

Oops maybe they didn't look at him because of the spell making him unnoticeable "But still i don't have time !" He passed through still following Taemin's trail and when it finally stopped at a door he opened it.

Or at least tried because it was locked.

"καταστρέψει !"

The door flew into pieces making all the persons in the room look toward Nikolai with big eyes.
Him on the other hand looked at the door "Why did i say destroy instead of open ?" he shrugged " well i don't have time." he looked at Taemin forced to lay down in the couch with the succumbus on top of him trying to open his pants "get up , you will hook up later come on !"

Taemin nodded trying to get up but Mael didn't let his left arm "I said where are you going we have to finish !"
Saphir agreed carressing Taemin's hair.

"Let me leave or i swear this time i will get angry !" Taemin could feel something rising inside him, and it didn't feel pleasant.
"Get the outta here ty kitty." Nikolai put his hand in Saphir's face and threw him with such force that he went under the bed.

Mael snarled at Nikolai's face then looked at Taemin "Tell your twin to leave or joins us but to not disturb us" his teeth suddently went more sharp "or this time it will be me who will get angry and i will not just take pleasure in your but also in your cry and plead to stop your suffering."

Taemin's shivered before Nikolai struck a lightning at Mael's crotch.

Taemin gaped.
He looked at Mael on the floor whining touching the front of his pants then looked Nikolai who said kinda aloof "I.don't.have.time"