Chapter 33

Haunted Fate

Even though his animal instinct had taken over a few hours earlier, the Alpha seemed to remember the events well if Taemin judged by the message he had left on the answering machine. He seemed extremely serious when he said he was accompanying Taemin to the party, and he would pick him up at 9:00 PM.

Nikolai nicknamed this evening his coming out. Like a diva, he imagined he would arrive in the middle of a party and announced that the powerful and incomparable Nikolai Deucius was alive.

They had spent the day shopping. At this moment Nikolai was looking for a costume that would look nice with his new hair color among the clothes.

"No, this one either ... no..again no ..."

Taemin watched him sitting on an armchair near the entrance with Ignis.

Nikolai had dyed his hair blond, saying he wanted to be different from Taemin. Taemin than happy, for his part he decided to dye them black.

He was fed up with thinking he was looking at himself in the mirror when in fact it was Nikolai.

"Ah ... that's not bad." Nikolai said, look at a green suit.

"It's a..cosplay Nikolai." said Taemin.

"I don't know what a cosplay is, but I like this costume so I'm going to keep it." he said with a grin.

Taemin looked at him for a moment, "You look like ... you are excited to go."

Nikolai turned his back, pretending to open the cosplay jacket "Yes and no, you see on one side I'm going to find my place in society, I'll be able to know what happened during this last 300 years to other wizards, so yes for that I can't wait, but .. " he said looking at Taemin over his shoulder" i know he will be there too. "

He, Key.

"And ... are you ready to see him again?"

Nikolai just shrugged.

"You should try to talk you two, you heard Fate, it was not written that he must have been unfaithful to you ... The man in the cloak maybe is responsible ..."

"It would be way too good." Nikolai chuckled, "it is the King's duty to spoil his people, including , I was stupid to believe he would be satisfied with just me."

"Nikolai .."

"I must have looked like a dumb fool in front of all these Fae, i'm sure they said look it's the sorcerer who thinks he's the only lover of the King.The good joke, I think I'm the only man in the world who was cheated with twenty people at once. "

Taemin cleared when he saw a customer looking at Nikolai worried "Nikolai, you don"t have to worry, the Alpha come with us tonight as a protector, they will not dare to come near you."

"If you say so."

Something in Taemin thought that Key was not going to stop there even if he saw the Alpha.

"Speaking of the Alpha, why did he call you just now?"

"Oh, it was not him but one of his wolves, he asked me where I was because we were not at home."

"Hm..he became a bit possessive this Alpha to ask where you are, what's next? Who are you talking to?" Nikolai looked around him suspiciously. "By the way where is Fate, I worried."

Suddently the door of the shop opened on a man carrying a box "Mr. Lee?" he asked Nikolai.

Nikolai beckoned to Taemin.

"It's me." Taemin got up and took the box that the man handed him. "What is it ?"

"On behalf of Kai Elesung, have a good day." he left just as quickly as he entered.

"What's this ?" Nikolai asked, getting closer.

"We'll find out." say Taemin putting the box on the table and opening it.

"Wow !" Nikolai blew with admiration "A nightie ! ... there are the stockings?"

"No !" Taemin said blushing, he pulled out a blue satin jacket "it's a suit."

"Oh, are we using this material to go out now?" he took a ribbon out of the box "and that's to attach you to the bed right?"

"It's to put around your neck!" contradicts Taemin taking the ribbon.

Nikolai turned pale.

"To look beautiful, it's not to do things ... weird."

Nikolai leaned over a stoic Ignis whispering, "Like we'll believe it."

Taemin looked at the costume "It's ... nice of him."

"Nice ? Tsk, in my day we would have thought he's courting you."

Taemin shook his head "He has a wife .."

"Since when does it stop men, or at least some of them?"

Taemin did not really know what to think.

Fate was suddenly out of a cabin, hands full of clothes.

"Finally here you are, where were you ... and why are you drooling ?" Nikolai finished with a disgusted look.

Fate put the clothes on Ignis's lap and turned to Nikolai "Tell him to wear that tonight ... I'm paying."

Taemin and Nikolai looked at the leather pants and choker, accompanied by a low-cut shirt down to the chest and a v-string.

Ignis also looked at them "....."